Found Deceased CA - Brooke Harris, 49, El Dorado Hills, El Dorado County, 14 Feb 2019

Could she have been found laying in the back seats or elsewhere in the car? I never look in cars as I’m walking through parking lots... the lot seemed big enough that you’d think there’d always be a car (or a few) on the premises at all times

Could she have been found laying in the back seats or elsewhere in the car? I never look in cars as I’m walking through parking lots... the lot seemed big enough that you’d think there’d always be a car (or a few) on the premises at all times
She could have been laying down, covered up etc. however we don't know at this time... Considering almost everyone was looking for her vehicle color + description more than her, and considering the church has a large attendance, nobody thought to report a car matching the same description in over 1 week? Also,. she was reported missing on Thursday AM, however, it was not made "public" until Sunday 2/17.PM .. However, the church has service on Wednesday, the day she was found deceased in the parking lot. The call log doesn't specify who called it in.. someone who attends the church or someone just passing by who finally noticed her car.

That’s a good point. I tend to notice people in cars setting idle. I’ve always worried someone could have a stroke/seizure/heart attack/etc and need help or be unconscious. I’ve actually pecked on a few windows because I was alarmed at the amount of time they were there and hadn’t physically moved inside the drivers seat, slumped over the steering wheel. I just can’t imagine that Brooke could set there like that undiscovered all that time. I wonder if she slumped over sideways, being out of view of anyone just glancing at the windows without walking up to the car. Especially if she had taken off her seat belt. This is all just so sad.

(I tried posting this last week but it just sat waiting for moderation) It is has been confirmed by members of the community and church that it is, indeed, Green Valley Church in Placerville. Also, the church holds about 500 people and has many offerings/classes throughout the week. Everyday there are a handful of classes or worship services according to their website. The only semi-quiet day is Wednesday with only offering being the worship service at 7pm.

With that said, I'd like to point you to another case (Brianna Ferguson of Roseville, CA missing 12/14/18) that has happened in the area with eerily similar circumstances and timelines. Roseville is a close suburb of EDH. After reading the latest KCRA report on the Ferguson case as well as the Roseville PD FB post + comments, it made me rethink the BH case entirely.

You are a much better person than I am, I always glance as I’m walking past.

I think in general people are nosy as hell. And in my experience church folk are some of the nosiest there are. While people might not have been peering in the windows, you would think someone would notice a car, the same car, being the only one in the parking lot as everyone was leaving… For a week.

Whom ever cleans up after events, the folks last leaving the parking lot thinking “wasn’t that car there a few days ago and hasn’t moved?“. The first person sitting up for an event. No one noticed?

What finally made someone look in that car and call? I do not know the details, but I would guess that that car was not sitting there for an entire week unnoticed. I don’t think it was sitting there for an entire week at all. ..AND I absolutely could be wrong about that. All of the above jmo. (except the nosy part)

(I tried posting this last week but it just sat waiting for moderation) It is has been confirmed by members of the community and church that it is, indeed, Green Valley Church in Placerville. Also, the church holds about 500 people and has many offerings/classes throughout the week. Everyday there are a handful of classes or worship services according to their website. The only semi-quiet day is Wednesday with only offering being the worship service at 7pm.

With that said, I'd like to point you to another case (Brianna Ferguson of Roseville, CA missing 12/14/18) that has happened in the area with eerily similar circumstances and timelines. Roseville is a close suburb of EDH. After reading the latest KCRA report on the Ferguson case as well as the Roseville PD FB post + comments, it made me rethink the BH case entirely.[/QUOTE

I just looked up the Brianna Ferguson case and I read a few similarities between the two cases however, there are more differences than similarities JMO. I am going to wait for more information to be revealed about BH before I let myself get into the weeds with thoughts and theories. It doesn't do any good guessing at this point since she has been found deceased.

With that said, I'd like to point you to another case (Brianna Ferguson of Roseville, CA missing 12/14/18) that has happened in the area with eerily similar circumstances and timelines. Roseville is a close suburb of EDH. After reading the latest KCRA report on the Ferguson case as well as the Roseville PD FB post + comments, it made me rethink the BH case entirely.
Welcome to WS, Tina246! What are your thoughts after comparing the two cases?

Isn’t it possible that if they think it’s clearly suicide they’ll never release the cause of death?
I don’t know, I would imagine there would be something. But maybe not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back