Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I got from Christopher Davila's letter:
1) It's all about me, me, me, I'm so hurt, I'll never get over it.
2) Social Media haters, they're so mean to me. SM is soooo important.
3) I'll change up my lies a little, admit to smoking pot so people will see how I'm coming clean. Ooh, and I'll say King was unresponsive immediately after he "accidentally fell" off the bed. Yeah, that's better than my first story.

Hmm, went to the garage to smoke marijuana - where have we heard that before?
A pox on him.

Can someone remind me where this loving father of six, by 3 different women, and one more on the way, worked.
“I know it was so stupid of me and unresponsible (sic) of me to do,” he wrote. “I’m so hurt by my actions. I’m going to have to deal with that for the rest of my life. Loosing (sic) my son and loosing (sic) my family. Everything that I worked so hard for.

What I got from Christopher Davila's letter:
1) It's all about me, me, me, I'm so hurt, I'll never get over it.
2) Social Media haters, they're so mean to me. SM is soooo important.
3) I'll change up my lies a little, admit to smoking pot so people will see how I'm coming clean. Ooh, and I'll say King was unresponsive immediately after he "accidentally fell" off the bed. Yeah, that's better than my first story.

Hmm, went to the garage to smoke marijuana - where have we heard that before?
A pox on him.
CD was allegedly employed at a lumberyard.

Tuesday, February 19th:
*Pretrial Hearing (see below) (@ CT) – TX – King Jay Davila (8 mos) (Jan. 4, 2019, San Antonio) – *Christopher Davila (34) “father” arrested & charged (1/5/19) & indicted (1/11/19) with child endangerment & tampering with evidence. $750K bond (endrgmt $500K, tampering $250K).
Was released on 1/5/19 on bail when only charged w/child endangerment.
Rearrested & charged (1/11/19) with felony charges of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury - omission, child endangerment, tampering with evidence, felony possession of a firearm & possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance. $1.25M Bond.
Tried to stage a fake kidnapping. Police Chief William McManus said Davila was pressured by the evidence against him & ultimately confessed to burying his son in an open field. Investigators later found the burial site near Davila's Northeast Side home & recovered the baby's body on 1/10/19.
First Appearance on 1/11/19. DA will be filing new charges of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury-omission, felony possession of a firearm & possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance. Pretrial hearing scheduled for 3/7/19 for both charges.
2/9/19 Update: Next Pretrial hearing on 2/27 & 3/7.

Only for *Angie Torres (45) (Davila’s cousin) arrested (1/6/19) for aggravated robbery, indicted (1/11/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond.
Torres, was arrested after she allegedly attempted to shoplift a pack of razors from a Dollar General store, then attacked an employee who confronted her about the theft. In the process of investigating the robbery, police identified Torres, 45, as the woman from the surveillance video stealing the car. Confessed to crime.
2/9/19 Update: Tampering pretrial hearings on 2/19 & 2/28; robbery pretrial hearings on 2/26, 2/28 & 3/6.

*Beatrice Sampayo Davila (65) arrested & charged (1/10/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond reduced (2/8/19) to $50K. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor.
Beatrice had been the one who drove Torres to the gas station so that she could pretend to abduct King Jay & dispose of the car seat. Torres told authorities that Beatrice Davila had disclosed to her that King Jay had been severely injured by the baby’s father. Both women now face charges of tampering with evidence.
2/9/19 Update: Had bond hearing on 2/8/19. The prosecution showed the videos in open court in an attempt to portray Sampayo as being more able-bodied than she claims to be. Sampayo's defense attorney says she is suffering from cancer and needs treatment unavailable to her in the Bexar County Jail, where she is currently being held. The judge approved Sampayo's bail reduction from $250,000 to $50,000. She will now have to pay only $5,000 to be released from custody on a condition of drug and alcohol testing. Released on bond (2/10/19) with ankle monitor. Next pretrial hearings on 2/13 & 3/6.

Thank you for the link, sweetiemom.

360x360.jpg

gallery_medium.jpg

Tuesday, February 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (see below) (@ CT) – TX – King Jay Davila (8 mos) (Jan. 4, 2019, San Antonio) – *Christopher Davila (34) “father” arrested & charged (1/5/19) & indicted (1/11/19) with child endangerment & tampering with evidence. $750K bond (endangerment $500K, tampering $250K).
Rearrested & charged (1/11/19) with felony charges of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury - omission, child endangerment, tampering with evidence, felony possession of a firearm & possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance. $1.25M Bond.
Tried to stage a fake kidnapping. Police Chief William McManus said Davila was pressured by the evidence against him & ultimately confessed to burying his son in an open field. Investigators later found the burial site near Davila's Northeast Side home & recovered the baby's body on 1/10/19.
First Appearance on 1/11/19. DA will be filing new charges of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury-omission, felony possession of a firearm & possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance. Pretrial hearing scheduled for 3/7/19 for both charges.

Only for *Angie Torres (45) (Davila’s cousin) arrested (1/6/19) for aggravated robbery, indicted (1/11/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond. Torres, was arrested after she allegedly attempted to shoplift a pack of razors from a Dollar General store, then attacked an employee who confronted her about the theft. In the process of investigating the robbery, police identified Torres, 45, as the woman from the surveillance video stealing the car. Confessed to crime.
2/9/19 Update: Tampering pretrial hearings on 2/19 & 2/28; robbery pretrial hearings on 2/26, 2/28 & 3/6.

Only for *Beatrice Sampayo Davila (65) arrested & charged (1/10/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond reduced (2/8/19) to $50K. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor.
Beatrice had been the one who drove Torres to the gas station so that she could pretend to abduct King Jay & dispose of the car seat. Torres told authorities that Beatrice Davila had disclosed to her that King Jay had been severely injured by the baby’s father. Both women now face charges of tampering with evidence.
2/9/19 Update: Had bond hearing on 2/8/19. The prosecution showed the videos in open court in an attempt to portray Sampayo as being more able-bodied than she claims to be. Sampayo's defense attorney says she is suffering from cancer and needs treatment unavailable to her in the Bexar County Jail, where she is currently being held. The judge approved Sampayo's bail reduction from $250,000 to $50,000. She will now have to pay only $5,000 to be released from custody on a condition of drug and alcohol testing. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor. Next pretrial hearings on 2/13 & 3/6. 2/13/19: Pretrial hearing on 2/26.

Tuesday, February 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (see below) (@ CT) – TX – King Jay Davila (8 mos) (Jan. 4, 2019, San Antonio) – *Christopher Davila (34) “father” arrested & charged (1/5/19) & indicted (1/11/19) with child endangerment & tampering with evidence. $750K bond (endangerment $500K, tampering $250K).

Only for *Angie Torres (45) (Davila’s cousin) arrested (1/6/19) for aggravated robbery, indicted (1/11/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond. Torres, was arrested after she allegedly attempted to shoplift a pack of razors from a Dollar General store, then attacked an employee who confronted her about the theft. In the process of investigating the robbery, police identified Torres, 45, as the woman from the surveillance video stealing the car. Confessed to crime.

Only for *Beatrice Sampayo Davila (65) arrested & charged (1/10/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond reduced (2/8/19) to $50K. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor.
2/9/19 Update: Had bond hearing on 2/8/19. The prosecution showed the videos in open court in an attempt to portray Sampayo as being more able-bodied than she claims to be. Sampayo's defense attorney says she is suffering from cancer and needs treatment unavailable to her in the Bexar County Jail, where she is currently being held. The judge approved Sampayo's bail reduction from $250,000 to $50,000. She will now have to pay only $5,000 to be released from custody on a condition of drug and alcohol testing. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor. Next pretrial hearings on 2/13 & 3/6. 2/13/19: Pretrial hearing on 2/26.
Was wondering if there was any news on this criminal family enterprise?!

Baby King, you're safe now....we just need to get justice against those who harmed you when all you needed was love.

Wednesday, February 27th:
*Pretrial Hearing (see below) (@ CT) – TX – King Jay Davila (8 mos) (Jan. 4, 2019, San Antonio) – only for *Christopher Davila (34) “father” arrested & charged (1/5/19) & indicted (1/11/19) with child endangerment & tampering with evidence. $750K bond (endangerment $500K, tampering $250K).

*Angie Torres (45) (Davila’s cousin) arrested (1/6/19) for aggravated robbery, indicted (1/11/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond.
Torres, was arrested after she allegedly attempted to shoplift a pack of razors from a Dollar General store, then attacked an employee who confronted her about the theft. In the process of investigating the robbery, police identified Torres, 45, as the woman from the surveillance video stealing the car. Confessed to crime.

*Beatrice Sampayo Davila (65) arrested & charged (1/10/19) with 3rd degree tampering with evidence. $250K bond reduced (2/8/19) to $50K. Released (2/10/19) with ankle monitor.
2/9/19 Update: Had bond hearing on 2/8/19. The prosecution showed the videos in open court in an attempt to portray Sampayo as being more able-bodied than she claims to be. Sampayo's defense attorney says she is suffering from cancer and needs treatment unavailable to her in the Bexar County Jail, where she is currently being held. The judge approved Sampayo's bail reduction from $250,000 to $50,000. She will now have to pay only $5,000 to be released from custody on a condition of drug and alcohol testing. Released (2/10/19 with ankle monitor. Next pretrial hearings on 2/13 & 3/6. 2/13/19: Next hearing 2/26.

CD is not a big ole' tough guy gangsta, he's a cowardly, little man who is a murdering child abuser. Poor Baby King didn't fall face forward into a vertical standing dresser IMO. I believe he interrupted CD's playtime by maybe needing something as basic as a bottle or diaper change. Grrrrrrrrrr

This guy is going to be a prime target in prison. Good.

JMO

Nearly two months after the death of an 8-month-old San Antonio baby drew international attention - King Jay Davila’s father was scheduled to make his first court appearance today - but that didn’t happen.
According to Christopher Davila’s court appointed lawyer. Davila has hired new a private lawyer.

And that new lawyer is waiting on lots of discovery including hundreds of photos and reports made by Police.
Family members charged in death of King Jay Davila hire new attorneys
@JoeGalliNews
1h
Just talked to Christopher Davila’s court appointed lawyer. He says Davila, Beatrice Sampayo and Angie Torres have hired new representation. Still ironing things out with the judge. I’ll keep you posted.
Joe Galli on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member