Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Message from Texas Equusearch:

After debriefing & collaborating with RPD, TES OHIO is scheduled for SEARCH II - NO public access.

Our team will arrive on the ground all week & will be organizing things for the next search. The search is scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd

Please do not stop, photograph, or release ANY info regarding our locations if you see our team/marked cars out as this damages the integrity of the Coker case.

Thank you

TES OHIO

Message from Texas Equusearch:

After debriefing & collaborating with RPD, TES OHIO is scheduled for SEARCH II - NO public access.

Our team will arrive on the ground all week & will be organizing things for the next search. The search is scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd

Please do not stop, photograph, or release ANY info regarding our locations if you see our team/marked cars out as this damages the integrity of the Coker case.

Thank you

TES OHIO
Wow of all the years I've followed cases where TES has searched, I've never seen this much secrecy before.

I know the Coker case is very important but I do feel there were blunders, Here William, number one suspect in his wife’s disappearance and murder, free as a bird, enjoying life, then....
A story from KWQC out of Florida, in a small city of Zephyrhills, a man named Wade Smith, age 41 was arrested after his girlfriend reported suspected domestic violence because he threw a cookie at her at hit her in the forehead
So the moral of this story, the quickest way to get arrested is go to Florida and throw a cookie at someone, but here in Dayton you walk the streets after being labelled like William

And I am also surprised that these other find Cheryl groups who are dogging William, don’t pay for a billboard truck, put her missing person info on it and park it across from the house so he sees it every second

Tooltime, can you please link the WHIO article you found that say states Costco is getting swamped with calls about William?

This probably isn't related but I wanted to post it just in case. From what we know of the timeline, there was time to go this far and get back before daughter got home from school.

Police investigation shuts down NB I-71 at Jeremiah Morrow Bridge

WARREN COUNTY —

State troopers have shut down all northbound lanes of Interstate 71 at the Jeremiah Morrow Bridge in Warren County for an ongoing investigation, according to initial reports.

The highway was shut down around 2 p.m. after a pedestrian was found walking on the bridge, according to initial reports.

This probably isn't related but I wanted to post it just in case. From what we know of the timeline, there was time to go this far and get back before daughter got home from school.

Police investigation shuts down NB I-71 at Jeremiah Morrow Bridge

WARREN COUNTY —

State troopers have shut down all northbound lanes of Interstate 71 at the Jeremiah Morrow Bridge in Warren County for an ongoing investigation, according to initial reports.

The highway was shut down around 2 p.m. after a pedestrian was found walking on the bridge, according to initial reports.

I wonder what they mean by pedestrian found walking on the bridge?? Why would that shut down the whole bridge? Perhaps that person jumped??

I just saw a update on WHIO as of 0445pm the police said along with TES yielded no results, I am having a hard figuring out in the article if the searching will continue, can anyone confirm

With the top secret searching going on I really thought they had a solid lead, guess not
It makes me sick to think their number one suspect is walking around like a peacock giving LE the middle fingers

Does anyone have inside info on what’s next for TES and LE

I guess if William would have hit Cheryl with a cookie first, he would have been arrested already

Cheryl Coker homicide: Texas EquuSearch, Riverside police search

Link to the article mentioned above. I have not heard a single thing about TE or the search. It’s been very hush hush. In a small area like this that stuff usually travels. Everyone around here heard about the hoodie and gloves stuff before it was even released to the media. Whatever LE has they are playing it close to the vest. It’s disheartining to hear that nothing has still been found and he’s still running around free as a bird.

Instead of focusing on the negative search results so far, I'm trying to figure out why they are being hush hush about the searches. I understand to some degree why they don't want it known to the public but what about this case is different from all the others? What are the risks?

I must have overslept that day the first I heard about the black hoodie and gloves was in the news article I thought I read everything

So what’s the next plan for TES

Did LE ever search the GF house, to see if the black hoodie and gloves are stashed there
Where does the GF live in relation to Williams house on cristy lane

I still like the idea of a large billboard truck with Cheryl’s missing poster parked directly in front of his house, so that’s all he sees

I seriously think at this point in this game where William is leading the game , it’s time that the police execute search warrants again at the cristy lane house, the girlfriends house, his sons homes, his very close friends homes, the Salvation Army store and the couple pawn stores in the area,
The police need to shake the ladder and see who falls off, look for any evidence that bill may have hidden , ex. The black hoodie, gloves, any of Cheryl’s belongings
Along with the TES searches, it’s past time and it’s time to raddle Bills world, so someone who has evidence will get nervous and spill the beans, especially if their homes are being searched for evidence just because they are close to him
If I was in charge of this investigation my patience would have ran out, and start shaking the bushes

Believe me bill is smart but not that smart , he has hidden things and shot his mouth off to his close inner circle, enoughs enough

I seriously think at this point in this game where William is leading the game , it’s time that the police execute search warrants again at the cristy lane house, the girlfriends house, his sons homes, his very close friends homes, the Salvation Army store and the couple pawn stores in the area,
The police need to shake the ladder and see who falls off, look for any evidence that bill may have hidden , ex. The black hoodie, gloves, any of Cheryl’s belongings
Along with the TES searches, it’s past time and it’s time to raddle Bills world, so someone who has evidence will get nervous and spill the beans, especially if their homes are being searched for evidence just because they are close to him
If I was in charge of this investigation my patience would have ran out, and start shaking the bushes

Believe me bill is smart but not that smart , he has hidden things and shot his mouth off to his close inner circle, enoughs enough
What "probable cause" do you think LE has in order to get a judge to sign search warrants for all these homes? LE has said that Bill is their one and only suspect. Just because someone is a relative or friend of Bill's does not give LE the right to go searching their homes.

The next TES search is Saturday, March 2nd. These people are all volunteers and while they are from Ohio, they may/may not be from Dayton and have jobs and lives that they tend to during the week. Some people who are available have been around though, scoping out areas for the bigger search teams. But as I posted earlier, it won't be until Saturday. I just wanted people here to be aware that they have asked for people NOT to post info about where they are searching, which was done in this group last weekend. TES and law enforcement have both made this request numerous times now via Facebook and the media.

I totally disagree with the above statement, my wife and I reside in Riverside, live close to Cheryl’s home, what are supposed to do hide in our home with binds closed so we don’t see any anything in our own neighborhood
LE asks for help, but their activities are top secret and we are supposed to put horse blinders on.
What are they afraid of William rushing in and moving the body

And I spoke with a detective friend of mind from my home town, and he said yes police can expand their searches or circle to include other family members, friends of suspect

Cheryl Coker homicide: EquuSearch, Riverside police search yields no results (with clip)

February 26, 2019

"RIVERSIDE — UPDATE @ 4:45 p.m. (Feb. 26): The search for the remains of Cheryl Coker has yielded no results, Riverside police Detective Travis Abney said Tuesday...."

Cheryl Coker homicide: Texas EquuSearch, Riverside police search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member