Found Deceased WA - Loc Nguyen, 24, Spokane Valley, 3 Dec 2018

Bumping for Loc!
pvwkr4v6i2b21.jpg

Just came across this case. It doesn't bode well that she has not been located yet.

The photo doesn't IMO seem too odd, as others have mentioned she may have taken it to send to someone to show what she was bringing. And I have also seen people post that kind of photo to Instagram or other social media. Perhaps she just took the pic and then planned to send it or put it on social media later and never got the chance.

Like a previous poster, I tend to lean away from self-harm just because it seems odd to buy the cat stuff if she never intended to go home and give it to the cat, but who knows. JMO.

I have no idea about the area, but a trailhead in the winter after dark seems like it would be a pretty isolated place. Almost like someone would take her there for a nefarious purpose. The phone being discarded by the water doesn't bode well for me IMO. Can they figure out where her phone was when it sent that text at 11 PM? I don't know that it was her who sent that text....MOO. It would be a way for a perp (if there is one) to maybe buy time by assuaging fears of people near her by saying she was staying somewhere that night so they wouldn't go out to look for her.

I hope they are able to find her soon.

Edited: Actually the article below says the text about staying at a friend's was at 9:05 PM, not 11:05.

Was Spokane Valley woman kidnapped?

The article I linked in my above post also said they used dogs where her car was found, but they didn't get a scent. I am more and more thinking someone possibly carjacked/kidnapped her either in a parking lot or on her drive home, killed her somewhere else, and then just used the trailhead as a place to dump her car and her phone. This is all MOO. But if she was the one who left her car at the trailhead, you would think there would be a scent of her. I'm curious what (if anything) CCTV from the shopping center shows.

The article I linked in my above post also said they used dogs where her car was found, but they didn't get a scent. I am more and more thinking someone possibly carjacked/kidnapped her either in a parking lot or on her drive home, killed her somewhere else, and then just used the trailhead as a place to dump her car and her phone. This is all MOO. But if she was the one who left her car at the trailhead, you would think there would be a scent of her. I'm curious what (if anything) CCTV from the shopping center shows.
I have thought the same. Possibly someone even waiting in the back of her car. I hate how little there is on this case. She seems forgotten. :( MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back