Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you people are looking at. I can barely make out anything on that CCTV clip, never mind the kind of detail being described. o_O

Me neither, no shape of a person at all. I see what looks like could be a little movement on the position of the seat and maybe something, an item, put in the footwell and that is it for me and even that is fanciful.

I wish i could post the video. I have just had another look and it seems that the right leg goes in the car, then the keft and the right leg moves again before the person actually sits down. Looks a very strange way to get unto a car. The nearest I can think of when this happens is when you have to try to get into the back seat of a 3 door car.

I've got the video down to 6.6 mb but it still won't post. Anyone know the maximum size?

I wish i could post the video. I have just had another look and it seems that the right leg goes in the car, then the keft and the right leg moves again before the person actually sits down. Looks a very strange way to get unto a car. The nearest I can think of when this happens is when you have to try to get into the back seat of a 3 door car.
I’m very interested in what you’re seeing, because I had similar impressions. At first I thought that first someone puts something into the footwell of the passenger seat, then I thought it was something flung onto the back seat (but it looked like it went via the gap between front passenger seat and body of car, rather than through the gap between front seats, which would be weird). Then someone elsewhere said it’s more like the passenger puts one leg into the car, then pulls it back out, and is then virtually lifted under both legs onto the seat, in one motion. I think that’s what I see now. In with one leg, out again, then basically lifted in, like a child.
It’s only if I watch the zoomed in version, pausing repeatedly, that it’s possible to make out any of the content. I can also see the back of a short jacket as the passenger sits down.

I’m very interested in what you’re seeing, because I had similar impressions. At first I thought that first someone puts something into the footwell of the passenger seat, then I thought it was something flung onto the back seat (but it looked like it went via the gap between front passenger seat and body of car, rather than through the gap between front seats, which would be weird). Then someone elsewhere said it’s more like the passenger puts one leg into the car, then pulls it back out, and is then virtually lifted under both legs onto the seat, in one motion. I think that’s what I see now. In with one leg, out again, then basically lifted in, like a child.
It’s only if I watch the zoomed in version, pausing repeatedly, that it’s possible to make out any of the content. I can also see the back of a short jacket as the passenger sits down.

I'm trying to do this on my phone so need to find software to make the file smaller. I also seem to see the back of a jacket snd short skirt as they sit but they are not getting into the car on their own like that.

I'm trying to do this on my phone so need to find software to make the file smaller. I also seem to see the back of a jacket snd short skirt as they sit but they are not getting into the car on their own like that.

Do you have a really good copy? Otherwise I can link to the ITV vid here?

Got it down to less than 2mb and still wont let me upload. Where's Strontium?? lol

I've got the video down to 6.6 mb but it still won't post. Anyone know the maximum size?
I’ve tried searching in the FAQs section but no luck. I can’t even get a photo to upload from my computer, so I’m not much use, sorry!

I’ve tried searching in the FAQs section but no luck. I can’t even get a photo to upload from my computer, so I’m not much use, sorry!

I can't find anything on size either. Thanks for looking. I just wish I could post it to see what others think.

I'm on an iPad so cannot 'slow mo' but I've seen other videos on other cases where cctv has been slowed down and in my opinion, doing this can sometimes alter what's actually there, creating shapes and images that are different when the video is run at normal speed. This is not to say what anybody else can see when it is slowed down is not true images, it's just my previous experience on them.
If anyone manages to upload one it would be interesting to see.

I'm on an iPad so cannot 'slow mo' but I've seen other videos on other cases where cctv has been slowed down and in my opinion, doing this can sometimes alter what's actually there, creating shapes and images that are different when the video is run at normal speed. This is not to say what anybody else can see when it is slowed down is not true images, it's just my previous experience on them.

I can see where you're coming from. That's why I'd love to post it to see what others think. I was curious as to whether you could see anything else so thought I'd give it a go.

Totally agree with you.

I've watched that video at every possible speed and each time see something different.

I posted that could see a light coming from passenger seat (someone else did also) almost like passenger was on a phone.

But when watching at another speed it looks like just a reflection off a street lamp in passenger wing mirror.

Totally agree with you.

I've watched that video at every possible speed and each time see something different.

I posted that could see a light coming from passenger seat (someone else did also) almost like passenger was on a phone.

But when watching at another speed it looks like just a reflection off a street lamp in passenger wing mirror.

I thought I could see the light of a phone but have been concentrating on the passengers legs this time

Yep, once I started to focus in on the goings on at that passenger door, I saw something different each time and the worrying thing about it was that I was absolutely convinced I was right each time. I definitely wouldn’t be a reliable witness, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member