Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I don't think it is a leak. I'm not sure why the police would just inform the press of this information through their own initiative though. I think journalists are communicating with the coroner's court around WT's upcoming inquiry and may have got wind that the coroner has been informed that GJ is under internal investigation. Then I think journos have asked the police for an official comment to confirm.

The small article a few months ago about a fight between GJ and another D? seemed like a leak to me, seemed so random as to wonder, what is coming next? IMO

Yes the article a few months back was so random, and really confusing as well.

'NSW Police Force is managing a conflict resolution process following a verbal disagreement between two officers during an operational briefing,' a police spokesman said.
Neither have placed an official complaint regarding the incident, though officials say preventative measures are being put in place anyway.

The two lead homicide detectives on the William Tyrrell case are set to undertake conflict resolution training after a heated argument got out of hand...........

The officer-in-charge of the case, Detective Sergeant Craig Lambert and Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin ....................

Both inspectors are well-respected within the police force and are known for being tenacious when handling cases.

William Tyrrell clash: Lead detectives 'come to blows' during meeting about missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

What if this is a clever play by the police to rattle the perp? Media attention is important to keep William in the limelight and could have the perp change behaviour?
Grasping at straws I know but...
Welcome to Websleuths and William’s forum, mish.

Stranger things have been said to have happened (right here in this forum in fact) :)

Last edited:
What if this is a clever play by the police to rattle the perp? Media attention is important to keep William in the limelight and could have the perp change behaviour?
Grasping at straws I know but...
Please don’t be put off posting by a previous response you got . Yes who knows anything is possible .

This is most concerning right before the inquest.
I agree with K-Mac the timing does seem to coincide with some high profile media stories that are very current and this is a concern.
In 1995 ICAC referred the matter of organised paedophile networks to be investigated by the Wood Royal Commission due to allegations by a known paedophile turned informant, Fisk, that there was a network of paedophiles operating within the legal system, media, medical profession and senior ranks of police. As we know there have been allegations made by others, including Fiona Barnett, more recently. It would not take a giant leap of the imagination to see that some churches could also be involved.
Of course there are many other possible reasons why Jubelin has been stood down and do not dispute the suggestion it could be tactical either.

The families of victims have begun lining up behind top homicide cop Gary Jubelin who has been sidelined from the hunt for little William Tyrrell while alleged misconduct is being investigated.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Wonder who wrote the article, the DT have been harnessed all the way along this investigation. WTF is going on?

I am neither. I just want this little boy found and the person/s who took him punished. I have always felt that Jubelin zeroed in on Spedding and was not interested in anyone else. If the allegations about Spedding regarding past sexual abuse had not surfaced I don't think he would have warranted a second glance. Let's not forget that those allegations were not proven. Some people on this site will not accept that Spedding might not be involved. He may be. I don't know. Just watching Ron Iddles who just said " don't make the facts fit your theory." Good advice.

None of us have any idea of what Jubelin is doing, unless there's a leak from Rossann, & it doesn't sound like it. So now he has evidence that is inadmissible but it might just be what the case needs... it might point them in the right direction? To say he makes the facts fit the theory sounds clairvoyant almost, since we don't know what he is doing! They surprised us with PS... who seems v nervous

‘Following an anonymous complaint’.

High-profile homicide detective Gary Jubelin says he has done nothing wrong, following revelations he allegedly used his mobile phone to record without a warrant and complaints relating to staff management.

NSW Police have confirmed that Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who led the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, is now himself the subject of an internal investigations - by the NSW Police's Professional Standards body following an anonymous complaint.

"I strongly deny any wrongdoing," Chief Inspector Jubelin told the Herald on Friday morning

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...or-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.html

‘Following an anonymous complaint’.

High-profile homicide detective Gary Jubelin says he has done nothing wrong, following revelations he allegedly used his mobile phone to record without a warrant and complaints relating to staff management.

NSW Police have confirmed that Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who led the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, is now himself the subject of an internal investigations - by the NSW Police's Professional Standards body following an anonymous complaint.

"I strongly deny any wrongdoing," Chief Inspector Jubelin told the Herald on Friday morning

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...or-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.html

wow, i'm getting the popcorn!

Anonymous? I’m thinking if you can’t put your name to a complaint then IMO the info is semi worthless. It could simply be to upend the applecart.
Crimestoppers take anonymous information.

Anonymous? I’m thinking if you can’t put your name to a complaint then IMO the info is semi worthless. It could simply be to upend the applecart.
Crimestoppers take anonymous information.

As I said before "Sounds more like jealousy or a personal vendetta to me."

None of us have any idea of what Jubelin is doing, unless there's a leak from Rossann, & it doesn't sound like it. So now he has evidence that is inadmissible but it might just be what the case needs... it might point them in the right direction? To say he makes the facts fit the theory sounds clairvoyant almost, since we don't know what he is doing! They surprised us with PS... who seems v nervous
BBM--I haven't read that. Recording without a warrant might be harrassment of a fellow officer and nothing to do with evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993