Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s understood Det Insp Jubelin is being interviewed by the Professional Standards Command over his conduct on Strike Force Rosann which was set up to investigate the three-year-old’s disappearance.

Top cop taken off William Tyrrell case

Detective Jubelin has told the ABC he "strongly denies" any wrongdoing and will continue to work in the homicide squad for the duration of the investigation.

Top cop in William Tyrell investigation faces internal probe

Sounds more like jealousy or a personal vendetta to me.
Thanks, sleep. Just goes to show we shouldn't go jumping to conclusions before we have read all of the facts, doesn't it? Rather than arguing for the sake of arguing. :\

Top cop in William Tyrell investigation faces internal probe

The ABC has confirmed Detective Jubelin is being investigated over allegations he used his mobile phone to record someone without a warrant and complaints relating to staff management.

Detective Jubelin has told the ABC he "strongly denies" any wrongdoing and will continue to work in the homicide squad for the duration of the investigation.
Go Jubes! Someone doesn't want you getting too close. Wonder what (or who) they have to hide?

Its hit the headlines due to NSW Police Commissioner's media release. That is fact.

If there wasn't very strong evidence if the allegations I doubt there would have been a statement issued.

It really casts doubt on a lot of processes. Including who pushed certain individuals to the forefront of media attention.

He plays the media like his puppets.

Do you have a link for this^^^^^^^^ (bolded above)? If not, it can't be considered fact, sorry.

Here’s the reason Bo. Me me me me me.
I won’t comment further on Ms Royal Caribbean.

Ms Norris said she has never met Detective Jubelin, nor has she ever spoken to him, which she claims has added to her 'torment' during the time William has been missing.

'I know he speaks to the foster parents all the time and he keeps them informed with the investigation. But he's my grandson and I get told nothing.'

Here’s the reason Bo. Me me me me me.

Ms Norris said she has never met Detective Jubelin, nor has she ever spoken to him, which she claims has added to her 'torment' during the time William has been missing.

'I know he speaks to the foster parents all the time and he keeps them informed with the investigation. But he's my grandson and I get told nothing.'

And there's the kicker. Wonder if she's ever contacted Jubelin to tell him what she knows? Apparently not, since she hasn't spoken to him, and yet early on didn't she say something like, 'They've finally done it'? No link so IMO.

Edited to add, sorry TGY, you've already bolded it. Humbles......

That article also contains backing from the Leveson's and Clinton Speedy's SIL.
So it does:

‘Meanwhile, the parents of Mathew Leveson said if it wasn't for Detective Jubelin, they may never have their son's body back.

'Gary gets things done, he puts everything he has into the job,' Mark Leveson told The Daily Telegraph.

Leonie Duroux, the sister-in-law of Clinton Speedy Duroux who was one of teenagers killed in Bowraville said Detective Jubelin [is] a man of integrity.

'Our whole family are very upset for Gary,' she told the ABC

'He's very professional. He's always communicated with the families and kept them up to date with what's going on. He does his job and he doesn't give up.'’

Last edited:
Well I’m totally gutted if Jubelin has been taken off the case. No one wanted to solve this case more than him and i dont believe anyone else can solve it.
I bet if you asked the foster parents they would want him to stay.
I imagine there are 5 POI s tonight celebrating that he will no longer be on their tails.
It just makes no sense to do it now.

Totally rediculous in my mind too! The resources, efforts & time that's gone into trying to find what's happened to William over all these years, and now they dump the Lead Detective over recording a conversation on his phone!

Oh, huh, what - oh sorry 'suspect' - don't say anything now. I'll just race off and get a warrant so I can get a record of what you're about to say !!

Yes the article a few months back was so random, and really confusing as well.

'NSW Police Force is managing a conflict resolution process following a verbal disagreement between two officers during an operational briefing,' a police spokesman said.
Neither have placed an official complaint regarding the incident, though officials say preventative measures are being put in place anyway.

The two lead homicide detectives on the William Tyrrell case are set to undertake conflict resolution training after a heated argument got out of hand...........

The officer-in-charge of the case, Detective Sergeant Craig Lambert and Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin ....................

Both inspectors are well-respected within the police force and are known for being tenacious when handling cases.

William Tyrrell clash: Lead detectives 'come to blows' during meeting about missing toddler | Daily Mail Online
And now the internal investigation hasn't come to an end, nonetheless CL is already the appointed successor? Odd. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86