Girl with dark long hair and fur coat.

Do you have any experience with approaching people or submitting possible matches? I'm looking to see if there is a Facebook page, or similar for Lorraine. I just stumbled in here following a link, so I'm not really sure when, how, etc. if you think there might be a match. I'm happy to help though, and if you would like to send it in someplace, please do!
I am willing to contact the friends and Namus. And the pd involved.

Ps, just mailed Namus contact person.

Last edited:
There is a resemblance. I hope Cynthia's family finds answers too. These long term cases are so sad.

That was trippy! I'm going to try watching again, and trying to catch the photos. I was caught up in the 70s car ride....

Edited: Ok. Lori has blue eyes. The subject of this thread has hazel or light brown/mixed. I wanted to verify the blue eyes in several.places, since I know it can be incorrect. I think the face shape isn't close, with clearer & more photos to compare.

Last edited:
Do you think this unidentified person could be her? Was found with a fur coat...
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
That face is pretty close to a match. However, that victim was found looking fresh in May of 1974, when he was certifiably under lock and key. He was released in August after a more than two year stint in the lockup.

Also, she doesn't look damaged enough to be a Rodney victim. Whatever happened to her, it wasn't an Alcala beating and strangling job.

Has anyone ever looked at the Leslie sisters? Mentioned for a different Alcala photo, but I can see some resemblance to the sister on the right here. The eye color is s stumbling point, but I believe the mother is still alive. I'm hoping she has looked through the Alcala photos....Screenshot_20181018-193315_Chrome.jpg

I think most of the unidentified never will be, but that most are alive, not knowing they're being looked for -- survivors of Alcala unaware of these pictures, having forgotten the circumstance, women who touched evil briefly who then, unknown and unknowingly, moved quietly away.

I think most of the unidentified never will be, but that most are alive, not knowing they're being looked for -- survivors of Alcala unaware of these pictures, having forgotten the circumstance, women who touched evil briefly who then, unknown and unknowingly, moved quietly away.

I hope so!

Has anyone ever looked at the Leslie sisters? Mentioned for a different Alcala photo, but I can see some resemblance to the sister on the right here. The eye color is s stumbling point, but I believe the mother is still alive. I'm hoping she has looked through the Alcala photos....View attachment 245564

Must have been re sad faced girl. No I don't think she's a match for our fur girl. I think she was mid twenties.

They DO start to all look alike, and I have such difficulty with ages.....It is really hard with young women especially. Even now, some of my teenage son's friends look like they're fully mature adults in their mid teens, and others look like they're 12.

I don't have a strong feeling about the Leslie sisters, but since they were suggested I wanted to include them. If nothing else, more eyes looking at lots of different cases, and potential cases. Something might shake loose along the way...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back