Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The multiple Instagram accounts are not that alarming to me. My 16 yr old has several instagram and facebook accounts, she forgets the passwords and just makes a new one.
It’s not so much her having the multiple Insta accounts that is necessarily alarming (my teens have done the same, heck, even I have had more than a couple back when it first came out because I’m forgetful). I realize kids have a lot of random profiles/accounts. I guess for me it’s the fact that hers were mostly all public, extremely easy to find if anyone in the world wanted to, and she’s only 11 years old (10 years old in some of her earlier accounts/posts).

And I just thought I should share my finds with WS as they do provide insight, etc.
The other point is that it took no time at all to find them all - and if I can follow the breadcrumbs, it means anyone who may have wished her harm or an obsession or whatever, would definitely be able to find all sorts of info on her and on her other accounts like Snapchat, TikTok, and others...they’d easily know where she was at the time of her posts (her location was enabled at times), who she was with (if anyone), who her friends were, and could follow her under any guise they want...

I’m curious who was the one that reported the green suv? If her body was found in the woods behind the home? She apparently didn’t leave in it

Possibilities:

1: There was no green SUV

2: There was a green SUV, on the scene innocently and coincidentally. (Doing something dumb like using the driveway to make a ‘y’ turn.)

3: I suppose the “in the woods behind the house’” could be the rumor. But, it explains several things—why there was no BOLO for the SUV, and why they found her so soon.

Possibilities:

2: There was a green SUV, on the scene innocently and coincidentally. (Doing something dumb like using the driveway to make a ‘y’ turn.)

3: I suppose the “in the woods behind the house’” could be the rumor. But, it explains several things—why there was no BOLO for the SUV, and why they found her so soon.

These were kinda my thoughts as well.

Possibilities:

It's not a rumor. That's what was said in the video

Possibilities:

“In the woods behind the house”came from MSM report.
Mother desperately searching for answers after daughter killed in Alabama

I agree that it’s doubtful there was a green SUV involved. JMO

Possibilities:

BBM
jmo.....so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members