OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Stephanie Anne Warner was last seen on July 4, 2013 leaving a convenience store in Ashland, Oregon with her boyfriend, Lennie Ames. Stephanie had been seen earlier that day walking alongside a parade float she had helped create for the 4th of July holiday event.

In July of 2015, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office officially named Ames as the prime suspect in Stephanie's disappearance. Their statement also indicated they believe Stephanie is deceased, however her body has not been found.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Thanks for posting, JerseyGirl. This roll call of the missing featured on Dateline is disheartening. Stephanie is one of so many whose families are suffering. It’s especially hard knowing who probably took Stephanie’s life, but still not knowing where she is. It was 5 years and 5 months yesterday since Stephanie disappeared. :(

I believe the dirtbag directly involved with Stephanie's disappearance is well known. Without her body the case is going to be difficult. If the environment is anything like eastern WA the discovery is going to be very difficult. My brother sent me an article where a stolen Porsche was recently found in the WA forest. It had been missing for 20-30 years and was found just off a trail or old logging road.

Missed you, so happy to see you here!

Thanks dotr. :)

And here we are on June 4, at 71 months, a month away from the sixth anniversary of Stephanie’s disappearance and murder.

I hope her case is still being actively investigated. Not knowing where Stephanie’s body is hidden is not an insurmountable obstacle to taking Ames to trial if there is enough circumstantial evidence...

Such as....We know he drove Stephanie’s car in the late night/early morning hours of July4/5 and never reported her missing. He hid out at his camp in the woods instead, trying to establish a fake alibi. Then he and his entourage moved into her house immediately and opportunistically and had loud parties. He never used his considerable knowledge of the woods to help search for her. Locals were afraid of him and he was no longer welcome at the Ruch Store. He and Stephanie had argued publicly in Ashland July 4. He has published several videos attacking Stephanie, her close friend Dicentra and Websleuths. He tried to shift blame to her neighbor/former boyfriend. None of these are the actions of an innocent man.

I’m sure the sheriff has even more evidence we are not aware of. Ames is the only suspect they have ever named. I would encourage them to get some fresh eyes to review the case. Justice CAN prevail without Stephanie’s body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back