CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I recorded most of that day. But with all the ridiculous freeze-ups, it's not that great. L&C better upload both today and day 26.

I did record all of Merritt's interview with no freeze-ups.

What about the jail tapes? The prosecution is resting without playing those?

Is it too late for Chase to cut a deal?

With this evidence, and more to come, if he, and his DT wanted a plea deal the state would probably tell them to go pound sand!

He murdered 4 innocent people, including 2 tiny little boys with a sledgehammer.

Imo the state knows the only fitting punishment for what he did is death so they want that option on the table for the jury.

Sometime the murders are just to heinous, sadistic, cruel, and brutal for any plea to be done.

Now if he wants to plead guilty that's another matter.

If so it would go to phase two where the jury would still decide if he gets death or not.

He's too narcissistic to deal imo. He thinks he's got this! Lmbo!

Well, I recorded most of that day. But with all the ridiculous freeze-ups, it's not that great. L&C better upload both today and day 26.

I did record all of Merritt's interview with no freeze-ups.

What about the jail tapes? The prosecution is resting without playing those?

I think those will be played during the state's cross since it's the defense who is going to call her.

I imagine the state will use it to impeach her credibility.

Jmo

Last edited:
With this evidence, and more to come, if he, and his DT wanted a plea deal the state would probably tell them to go pound sand!

He murdered 4 innocent people, including 2 tiny little boys with a sledgehammer.

Imo the state knows the only fitting punishment for what he did is death so they want that option on the table for the jury.

Sometime the murders are just to heinous, sadistic, cruel, and brutal for any plea to be done.

Now if he wants to plead guilty that's another matter.

If so it would go to phase two where the jury would still decide if he gets death or not.

He's too narcissistic to deal imo. He thinks he's got this! Lmbo!

Thanks Ocean. I would loooove to know what he is thinking right now. Surprisingly, for someone so bad at gambling, he has a good poker face.

"If 'you' think" it is. I thought I made it clear that 'I' didn't think it was.

It looks like a blur to me.

It's a blur, it's too long....

Why is everything put forward by the prosecution need to be a conspiracy or misinterpretation? It is what it is, a tailpipe, on the passenger side.

It depends on when he murdered the family, I’m assuming he didn’t put the bodies in the truck at that stage as too risky as it wasn’t even 8pm.

IMO
If he was really guilty there wouldn't be no need for crazy speculation attempting to make things fit. The evidence would clear after all CM is not exactly a master criminal.

IF guilty.
I hope that every day is horrible for Chase Merritt.
Every single morning, afternoon and evening is filled with awful.
I don't know much about the innards of jail, but I've heard often that prison inmates do not take kindly to child killers.
If found guilty, I hope that his life in prison is horrible.
Every single day.
I hope that every hammer strike that he did to these two and three year old innocent babies comes back as karma and makes his miserable chosen life horrendous.
If found guilty. Nobody but Chase Merritt got into this home of hardworking, loving parents with two little boys and created a night of terror and horror.

Far beyond any Hollywood writer or producer could even imagine.
Really?
What was done to this family is beyond.

If not guilty, the actual guilty parties will be comforted by the fact that not only the state but also many complete strangers will never find it acceptable that it was them and not Chase that committed the horrible crime.

If he was really guilty there wouldn't be no need for crazy speculation attempting to make things fit. The evidence would clear after all CM is not exactly a master criminal.

Do me a big faVor later day, please...;-]

Just watch the youtube, for the end of today---where the defense asks for a 'dismissal of charges.'

And then watch the judge's decision, where he lists a very long detailed list, of the evidence that he sees as important in this murder case. It is riveting and impossible to ignore.

I would love to hear your take on it.

If not guilty, the actual guilty parties will be comforted by the fact that not only the state but also many complete strangers will never find it acceptable that it was them and not Chase that committed the horrible crime.

Yes, just like the real killers of Caylee Anthony and Nicole Brown Simpson/Ron Goldman. ROFL

Maybe CM can team up with OJ and find the real killers!

IR illuminators will reflect off of "flat", non-shiny surfaces, it is what it is.
I've had security cameras since '95, continually upgrading to encompass over 5+ acres of property that contain my animals on it. The "home" security systems weren't meant to catch details at night beyond 10'-15', that's the standard limit. It didn't look like it had more than 150dpi. They have a tendency to intensify on "white" to blur dark lines/borders surrounding the white image when the camera picks up images beyond it's range. (like the head/drive light combo)

And then it could just be an oily smudge that caught the light.

I don't think it's anything worth spending time on. The vehicle matches up as far as shape and lights. It certainly wasn't the Trooper. Definitely a service truck......and it sure matches up to CM's vehicle in my opinion.
Do me a big faVor later day, please...;-]

Just watch the youtube, for the end of today---where the defense asks for a 'dismissal of charges.'

And then watch the judge's decision, where he lists a very long detailed list, of the evidence that he sees as important in this murder case. It is riveting and impossible to ignore.

I would love to hear your take on it.
I feel as though I am listening to closing arguments by the prosecution. Clear and concise! Too bad the jury isn't hearing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5