GUILTY IN - Emma McAfee, 2 mos, (mom Rachel found alive), Indianapolis, 4 Mar 2019 *mother arrested*

This is from earlier.

Steve Jefferson

‪Husband of Missing Woman shares his biggest concern after she disappeared w/their new born. Friends of Rachel McAfee seek help on social media locating her & the baby. They left their Creekside Meadows home & hasn’t been seen since.

Matt McCutcheon Wthr
WTHR-TV
Nolan E. Duncan
Steve Jefferson
IMPD News

Steve Jefferson

IMPD located missing mother Rachel McAfee & 3mo daughter Emma and their SUV gone since Monday morning. IMPD Homicide is on the scene in North Indy although ofcrs have not given conditions yet. Husband John tried calling her cell right away but no answer.

Crime lab workers are also on scene in North Indy.

WTHR-TV
Nolan E. Duncan
Kevin Durant
Steve Jefferson

upload_2019-3-5_22-48-19.jpegupload_2019-3-5_22-48-7.jpegupload_2019-3-5_22-48-39.jpeg

I was immediately struck by the husband's comments on the wife. He didn't seem concerned or like he cared about her at all. My husband sure wouldn't sound like that if I and our newborn went missing. I mean I get she likely had stuff going on. But his tone and attitude regarding HER safety was just callous.

Maybe he's part of why she was not all that mentally stable....

I've been wondering - if she is postpartum and an alcoholic, why would she be alone with the baby? I would think that there would be a safety plan in place until Mom is better.

Edited to make sure I was within TOS.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan