GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Sorry if already answered, I have not gone back through every page.

My area does not get Dr. Phil until 3PM today. Is everyone waiting on the show? Does someone have a link to see the full interviews early? I’ve seen the small clips from People, etc.
A link to the full episode was posted a couple of pages back. I just finished listening and made the following notes:

Sandy said it felt like they were lying on their backs in the middle of the ocean and being pulled under.

Bella didn't see CW kill Shanann, but saw CW wrapping her in the sheet. CW told her that Mommy is sick and they need to take her to the hospital.

He smothered CeCe with her blanket at the oil site and was taking her up to the oil tank when Bella had gotten herself unbuckled in the truck and said, "Please Daddy, do not do to me what you did with CeCe."

Sandy wonders if Bella was thinking "where are Grandma and Grandpa?"

They played "Daddy is my hero." :(

Lawyer said that there were supposed to be other people at the oil site that morning and CW called them off. (We knew this.)

Dr. Phil asks if the mistress has been questioned further. Lawyer says his understanding is that she hasn't, but they're not that close with the investigation. He says it's the hope of Sandy and Frank that this tape finally puts to bed any speculation that CW found Bella and Celeste dead at the hands of Shanann, and that Shanann's memory can be put to rest as a loving mother and a caring wife.

Dr. Phil asks as painful as it is, if the Rzucek's are glad to hear this horrific confession. An attorney says, "I think it might take some time, really, for them to see it as a silver lining. Right now, I think it's mostly painful." He also says that he thinks it's helpful for them to have answers to questions that they would have asked themselves forever. They'll never understand the real question, "Why does somebody do this?"

They discuss the Rzucek's decision to not seek the DP.

Dr. Phil discusses CW's narcissism and his porch interviews. Says his story was falling apart from the minute he opened his mouth and CW is a malignant narcissist and those are the ones who slip under the radar and do their damage. "He's sick, he's demented, he's off the street where he should be."

Dr. Phil says let's talk about the fact that CW has made it clear that Shanann was a good and loving mother, had nothing to do with this, and let's honor her and let's honor those children.

Dr. Phil says, "Sandy has said, when this tape comes out, she's going to be devastated."

They talk about the toll this has taken on Sandy and Frank. Lambert says it has taken some time. They have processed it together. They found strength and comfort in each other throughout the process.

Dr. Phil says even though she has been briefed on what this tape says, Sandy says when it comes out, she's going to be devastated and wants some guidance from Dr. Phil how to handle it. He says he absolutely refuses to allow his platform to be used to sensationalize Chris Watts as opposed to honoring Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Niko, and respecting this family.

Lambert said that CW said once he got started, he couldn't stop. He suggests Dr. Phil talk to Sandy about that, as someone who knows how sick minds work.

They show a preview of the Rzucek's interview. Sandy says, "To hear my granddaughter beg for her life, yeah, it's pretty, pretty rough," and "Our daughter watched her husband kill her."

Frank Sr. says, "He took Celeste's Yankee blanket and smothered her, in front of Bella."

Frankie Jr. says, "I'm glad this is going to shut up all the people who are still saying Shanann did it."

A beautiful photo and video montage is played at the end to "In the Arms of the Angels." Heartbreaking. :(

My Letter To Shanann........

I laid awake in bed last night trying to make sense of this horrible tragedy that just cannot and never will make sense. I, like most of us, can not wrap my brain or my heart around the incredible amount of pain this vile person has caused to so many. As I was thinking, I thought of something that hadn't crossed my mind before, that everytime I think of Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico and their lives, I think about this horrific time in their lives..... how scared they must have been, the pain that they were in, how they must have felt so betrayed, and I always start to cry. I always feel absolute utter despair. I began to think that if I believe in God and Heaven, which I do, then right now, this very moment, they are in Heaven, at the right hand of Jesus! Perhaps they are dancing and singing and I feel it in my soul that they are filled with incredible joy! I started to think about how I could change this awful loop that keeps playing in my head and replace it with something that affirms and reflects the true lives and personalities of this beautiful momma and her 3 precious babies who have so completely touched the world!

I decided that I wanted to be reminded daily of 1 thing that really exemplifies who Shanann, Bella, CeCe and baby Nico are in this world so that I can become more like them. I believe with my whole heart that the only way we can truly keep their lights shining is to carry on the valuable and life changing lessons they taught us with their lives!

Beautiful Shanann..... you are the true definition of PASSION! Everything you did in this world you did with passion. You loved, cared for, took care of, taught and interacted with your children with passion. You made friendships with passion, you helped everyone you met with passion, you loved your family and friends with passion. You tried new things, took risks and moved across the country to start a new chapter with complete and and unparalleled passion! You, Shanann, are the true definition of PASSION and I can only pray that I can be as passionate about life as the example you left. You have taught me that life is for the living and that it is a precious, precious gift that is to be shared with all those we are lucky enough to share space with in this world! Oh how you shined on this earth beautiful girl! You did exactly what you were called to do and this world is a better place because you were in it! Thanks for a life well lived just doesn't seem near enough for the greatness and passion that you left for us to find!

Sweet, Sweet Bella....... what a GENTLE soul you are! To see you in pictures makes it so easy to see that God made your heart so very special! You loved your momma and your baby sister with a pure and gentle heart. You loved your Grandma Rzucek and Grandpa Rzucek and your Uncle Frankie with that same sweet gentle heart. You loved and lived without expecting anything in return. You were gracious and kind far beyond your years, sweet girl! Those of us who have come to know and love you can feel your pure and gentle love and the eternal mark you have left on the world and I, for one, am better for it. I see your sweet smile when I close my eyes and it warms my heart, I can't help but smile when I think of sharing that same smile with others. Thank you sweet Bella.

Oh precious CeCe, what an adventurous girl you are! When I think about you I smile so big at how everything was a grand and happy and fun adventure for you! You truly enjoyed your big sister and you made her life so much fun! You brought so much adventure and life to your momma and Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle and no mountain was too high for you to climb! When you fell you got right back up and tried it again I will always remember how much fun you brought to this world and how much you enjoyed everything you did! Your little laugh will forever live on in my heart and it reminds me to find the adventure in everything I do and to never, ever forget to laugh! Thank you sweet girl, you are truly one of a kind.

Precious baby Nico, for just a moment I struggled because we didn't get to meet you in this world. It took only seconds before I realized that what i'll always remember about you is JOY! Do you know how much joy you brought to your loving momma when she learned she was carrying you? I can feel it in my heart and I will always remember that you, baby boy, are absolute, unequivocal JOY! Your big sisters were overjoyed when they learned that you were coming! Friends and family were so excited about you and I smile when I think of you chasing your sisters around in Heaven like little boys do! Because of you, I will remember to be joyful for everything God has given me and to let my joy reflect in the way I live every day! Thank you precious boy.

I don't want to remember the four of you in your last moments anymore. You are all so much more than that in my heart! When I think of you, as I do often, I will remember your unending passion and your sweet gentleness, your never ending love of adventure and the sheer joy you brought into this world! I will choose to live out those very same things in my life so that your lives will never be in vain! I will try my best to Shine Like Shanann and Bella and CeCe and Nico because I truly believe that that's why we're here! Thank you for sharing your lives with us. You never knew you would but you did. You wanted to leave your mark on this world and you did that in spades!

As for the things that, I and everyone just can't understand..... maybe I don't need to understand. Maybe it's not for us to understand because we simply weren't made to. God gave us each life and what we choose to do with it is up to us. Shanann, you and your babies used yours for good in spite of the evil that was brought into your lives. That didn't define you and I won't let it define the way i choose to remember you. It will never make sense how and why some choose to use their lives for evil, especially with gifts as special.as so of you, but even here goodness wins because there was you! You did it beautiful Shanann, you did it! Hundreds of thousands of people are forever changed so profoundly by you and your sweet babies! You will live on in our hearts forever and I want to always honor your memory.

The days that lie ahead will surely be difficult and unbearable. Let us never forget that evil is vigilant, it doesn't give up. But neither do good and love!! The more we share it, the greater its impact. What we set our focus on, grows. I want to focus on the examples that you and your lives left for us!

Heartbreaking to post this update:

Bella Watts Walked In on Dad Chris Watts Disposing of Mom Shan'ann's Body: Lawyer
Posted: Mar 05, 2019 10:01 AM PSTUpdated: Mar 05, 2019 10:01 AM PST

By Inside Edition Staff, Inside Edition

The last moments of little Bella Watts’ life were filled with terror and confusion, as the 4-year-old girl walked in on her father disposing of her mother’s body before he turned his ire on her and her sister, an attorney for the victims’ family said.

Bella Watts Walked In on Dad Chris Watts Disposing of Mom Shan'ann's Body: Lawyer

MAR 5, 2019
The last moments of little Bella Watts’ life were filled with terror and confusion, as the 4-year-old girl walked in on her father disposing of her mother’s body before he turned his ire on her and her sister, an attorney for the victims’ family said.

“What are you doing with mommy?” Bella asked her father, Chris Watts, as he wrapped the body of his pregnant wife, Shan’ann Watts, in a sheet after strangling her, Steven Lambert, a lawyer for Shan’ann’s family, said during an appearance on "Dr. Phil."

In a clip of the interview, which will air Tuesday and was obtained by People, Lambert told Dr. Phil Chris killed his wife and daughters after he and Shan’ann fought over his affair.

“… [H]e essentially confessed to having an affair, that he wanted a divorce, that it was pretty much over between them,” Lambert said. “She said something to the effect of, ‘Well, you’re not going to see the kids again.’ As a consequence of that conversation, he strangled her to death.”

MAR 5, 2019
Killer Dad Chris Watts ‘found God’ before confessing new, horrific details of family murder
Convicted family murderer Chris Watts is believed to have some type of religious awakening that prompted him to share new details about the brutal murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters with investigators in a late-February interview at the Wisconsin prison where Watts is serving multiple life sentences.

[...]

According to the lawyers’ account, Watts revised his story in last month’s prison interview with investigators from multiple agencies, and shared a shocking new claim: That his daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, were still alive when he drove them, with their mother’s body in his pickup truck, to an oil field where he buried Shanann, smothered both girls, and stuffed each of his daughter’s bodies in an oil tank.

[...]

Watts reportedly told investigators that Bella had walked in on him as he was wrapping Shanann’s body in a sheet, and that he told Bella her mother was sick and needed to be taken to the hospital. Following the 45-minute drive to the oil field, Watts reportedly admitted that Bella witnessed him smother her younger sister and pleaded with him not to do the same to her.

Asked why Watts would suddenly decide to share this new information with investigators, given that his case is closed and the sentence has been delivered, one of the lawyers said that he believed Watts had discovered religion since he arrived in prison.

“He is claiming that he is remorseful, and he has found God,” Thomas Grant of the Grant & Hoffman Law Firm told Dr. Phil.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it, but remember the eerie photo of the doll wrapped in a white sheet that CW sent to Shannann?
SEE IT: Chris Watts sent unsettling photo of a doll covered by a sheet to Shannan Watts days before her murder — and his father tried to use photo to claim murdered pregnant mom ‘planned’ killings

Well after listening to Dr Phil it seems this was all part of his sick, evil plan. He wrapped Shanann's dead body in that white sheet and transported it to the burial site, and then proceeded to murder his two toddlers.

Its as if he was taunting Shanann by sending that photo, laughing to himself that she was going to end up like that doll because he wanted her dead. Just as he silently smirked and chuckled on the porch in his tv interviews about how "they"/"she" were just GONE.

How can ANYONE doubt that this was cold-blooded premeditation, NOT a crime of passion?

moo

The argument about two fights is interesting. Maybe there is some truth to this? Didnt SW try and make a purchase online that night but her card was declined or something? Please correct me if I'm wrong? But maybe that was their first argument and he lured her to bed under the pretense of being intimate as she really was wanting to be intimate with him and feel close to him but he had been rejecting her for weeks.

The argument about two fights is interesting. Maybe there is some truth to this? Didnt SW try and make a purchase online that night but her card was declined or something? Please correct me if I'm wrong? But maybe that was their first argument and he lured her to bed under the pretense of being intimate as she really was wanting to be intimate with him and feel close to him but he had been rejecting her for weeks.

Haircare products from amazon and the payment was declined... I think it was 02:49 but might be making that up from memory but it was early hours of morning

I'm getting chills just thinking about it, but remember the eerie photo of the doll wrapped in a white sheet that CW sent to Shannann?
SEE IT: Chris Watts sent unsettling photo of a doll covered by a sheet to Shannan Watts days before her murder — and his father tried to use photo to claim murdered pregnant mom ‘planned’ killings

Well after listening to Dr Phil it seems this was all part of his sick, evil plan. He wrapped Shanann's dead body in that white sheet and transported it to the burial site, and then proceeded to murder his two toddlers.

Its as if he was taunting Shanann by sending that photo, laughing to himself that she was going to end up like that doll because he wanted her dead. Just as he silently smirked and chuckled on the porch in his tv interviews about how "they"/"she" were just GONE.

How can ANYONE doubt that this was cold-blooded premeditation, NOT a crime of passion?

moo
Perhaps he was preparing the girls for what a "sick Mommy"might look like.:mad:

Haircare products from amazon and the payment was declined... I think it was 02:49 but might be making that up from memory but it was early hours of morning

Thank you. The latest developments are just tragically evil and depraved. I am wondering though whether he used sex as a means to appease her the first time around...if there's any truth in the reports that they had sex.

@Pasasana said:
Trying to catch up here...Geez, I guess I shouldn't have slept last night!

Is it possible that this interview CW gave was a depo for the civil case?
---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

As to whether this was perhaps a deposition related to the family's civil wrongful death suit against CW, I don't think so.

It was reported that around 2/13/19, family Attorney Lambert was in contact with CW, and confirmed that CW was not fighting/contesting their civil wrongful death action. In fact, CW never hired an attorney, did not respond to the legal complaint timely, and essentially allowed for a default judgement. Based on this information alone, it's doubtful that there was ever a "deposition."

However, in announcing CW was not fighting the wrongful death action, Attorney Lambert also reported that he was most surprised by CW's cooperation, and his openly answering his questions. He stated he believed that CW had come to accept liability for his criminal actions.

CW relationship with the FBI/CBI/and Frederick PD (the reported interviewers) was tied only to CW's criminal matter (his murder charge and conviction).

Perhaps it was mere coincidence that the multi-agency interview with CW reportedly happened only days later around 2/18/19.

I am curious whether or not SW's family contacted the criminal investigators to request they interview CW given that he was extremely forthcoming with their civil suit attorney. (Or maybe Lambert suggested CW contact investigators).

It's probably irrelevant how it went down, but I believe more than anything, SW's family wanted only one thing from CW and that was for CW to put an end to the ugly, hurtful, speculation that SW killed her children.

MOO

ETA:
Lambert expected a conversation with Watts to be awkward, and possibly even “eerie.” However, when on the phone, Lambert suggested Watts may have come to terms with his new reality, as he answered every question they had openly.

“It wasn’t weird, or anything… He doesn’t seem to be fighting this,” Lambert said. “(Watts is) admitting liability, or giving up things that he might’ve had claim to.”

Lawyers: Shanann Watts’ Parents Lawsuit To Go Uncontested By Chris Watts

Chris Watts not fighting wrongful death lawsuit filed by Shanann Watts’ family

moo

Yeah, a crime of passion is something that happens when emotions suddenly run high and you react due to a strong impulse that you might not normally have. He had almost 45 minutes of drive time alone to lose that "passion." I think this was all pre-mediated but he wasn't able to kill the girls at home. Maybe he was going to but Bella woke up and he chickened out. He may have used that drive to think about how he could let them live and not be accused of murdering their mom. Second guessing his plan. But then when he got to the oil site he went through with it because the babies just didn't fit into his plans. I think he was always going to kill all 3. He may have had a moment of doubt on the journey, but I don't think it was a strong one. He wanted NK. He wanted that new life.

Ok I have watched Dr. phill, surveillance video etc. You know, nothing really changed my mind about CW. I thought he was a self absorbed monster incapable of love before and that really hasn’t changed for me! I believe he made a conscious decision to kill his wife and his beautiful daughters. I don’t really need every detail to know he is pure evil!!!! If there is anything good that comes out of all this, I hope that it will be that SR is vindicated! And that’s right I said SR bc i don’t believe that Shanann should be affiliated with that Watts name after what that family has continued to do to her! Ok rant over and sorry if I violated TOS, but I’m just tired of these sick sick people that have continually tried to tarnish Shanann! MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member