GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I’ll be looking for all the usual tells:

Peppering his sentences with “likes”

Speaking in generalities

Not being direct

Does he pause?

Does he distance himself from them by not using their names? (Not a tell, but telling)

His body language will also be important (defensive, pacifying)

A transcript is not a substitute for the video itself.

I am leaning towards most of this being true, but he will answer the questions I have in regards to the veracity of some of his claims.

To add to my previous post on this, you may be absolutely right that most of the new details he provided are true. It doesn't make logical sense to me that he would murder Bella and Celeste at Cervi, but I can't apply logic to anything that this guy has done.

To add to my previous post on this, you may be absolutely right that most of the new details he provided are true. It doesn't make logical sense to me that he would murder Bella and Celeste at Cervi, but I can't apply logic to anything that this guy has done.
I don't like saying this but I'm sure their bodies were easier to put in the oil tanks right after death as apposed to several hours later.

Respectfully, while I understand what you are saying, I don't see that her name needed to be cleared. I would imagine that most people understand what CW did and how he lied about his wife. Those who chose to believe his attempt to smear the name of a woman he murdered..well, they are not worth the effort. This merely inflicted more pain, IMO

From my own personal experience, when your child dies suddenly and without warning, you spend a VERY long time looking for answers. And you look everywhere. Some of us turn into Google Ninjas, spending hours upon hours on forums, websites, and magazine articles as we struggle to find answers to a terrible question: WHY? I can totally understand why SW's parents would want to hear what CW had to say. They've had bits and pieces of answers here and there, but I'm sure they want more. And considering how awful people have been to them online, I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to throw everything but the kitchen sink into Internetland to prove once and for all that SW was not responsible in any way. You can't fix stupid, and some of these people will never back down, but at this point their daughter's name is one of the only things that's left of her. They weren't able to fight for SW's life, but they can sure as heck fight for her reputation. I may not always understand how they're feeling and what choices they make, but I'm behind them 100%.

That’s where I’m at.

A week ago, I would have bet all of CW’s bottles of “Just For Men,” that he killed his family at home.

It would have been so much easier.

What he claims he did, is both crazy, and hideously evil.

The evidence doesn’t exclude it though, and this is a weird lie for HIM to tell.

Especially when we take into account his psychological need to appear as the good guy.

I find myself believing him.

I never thought I’d say that about a pathological liar.

People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.

Their bones weren't broken as per the Discovery docs/autopsy report. I am not sure what you mean by 'gloved state'. Law enforcement drained the tanks and Cece's hand had skin slippage when they recovered her body, which is what 'degloved' is referring to.

From my own personal experience, when your child dies suddenly and without warning, you spend a VERY long time looking for answers. And you look everywhere. Some of us turn into Google Ninjas, spending hours upon hours on forums, websites, and magazine articles as we struggle to find answers to a terrible question: WHY? I can totally understand why SW's parents would want to hear what CW had to say. They've had bits and pieces of answers here and there, but I'm sure they want more. And considering how awful people have been to them online, I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to throw everything but the kitchen sink into Internetland to prove once and for all that SW was not responsible in any way. You can't fix stupid, and some of these people will never back down, but at this point their daughter's name is one of the only things that's left of her. They weren't able to fight for SW's life, but they can sure as heck fight for her reputation. I may not always understand how they're feeling and what choices they make, but I'm behind them 100%.
I’m so very sorry you’ve had to go through that. Of course, you are right. I am angry that her parents have to go through more pain in order to clear her name. I’m sorry that they have to endure even more.

People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.

What are you talking about?

Logically, he would be a man who murdered his wife during a heated argument, daughter walked in, he panicked and decided to bury his wife's body at a work site.

He put his children and her body into the truck and during the long drive there it dawned on him, through Bella's repeated questions about her mommy, that she would in fact tell all. He could not say his wife walked out leaving him because of his affair, Bella would tell the true story. Therefore he murdered both of his children at the work site.

That is the logical reasoning for me at least, but this monster does not fall into a logical category, he is just evil.

He is so evil I think I probably believe he did kill them on site, it would be nothing to him. Most normal people are appalled at the idea of killing children and look for the least painful/most humane way in which this could have happened. Not CW though, he ate pizza and smiled at the camera knowing what he did.

JMO, I believe the ONLY reason he killed Shanann, Nico, Bella and Celeste is because they stood in his way of starting a new life with NK.

Any father who had any love in his heart at all for his daughters would never have been able to have given those porch interviews or acted as he did during his interrogation, IMO. There was no sign of conscience or remorse whatsoever for what he knew he had just done to his innocent little daughters. That alone tells me he pre-planned their murders.

IMO, in that truck, Bella would have been freaking out. She would have known that Shannan wasn't moving or making any noises and she would have known something was horribly, horribly wrong with her mother. Celeste would have been chiming in. Why would selfish and heartless CW put himself in that position when it would be so much easier for him to just kill them in the house and then transport them?

I think it is entirely possible there was an argument and Shannan told him he'd never see the kids again. I also think it is also entirely possible that Bella walked in and saw something. We know Bella had an injury that shows she struggled. She was awake. I believe he probably gave details that included elements of the truth.

Maybe in his twisted mind he thinks it somehow looks better for him if he says he didn't plan it all out in advance and he was reacting first to what Shanann said, and then because Bella saw something? IDK, but I'm just having a hard time believing the girls were killed at Cervi 319.

All MOO.

Watching those porch interviews again now knowing his child begged him not to kill her- it is incredible. He just seems like some almost nonchalant, random surfer dude. He can stand there and act like that after he killed his babies and pregnant wife.

It's going to give me nightmares.

And then he quickly pleads guilty and now confessed. Yet he didn't give two ships about the gruesome, terrible thing he did to his own babies.

Just the weirdest thing ever.

Last edited:
Be it a partial truth, full truth or total spin of reality, I believe on Thursday we will all hear CW say the words. I believe he will at least say that he, NOT Shanann, killed those precious children.
Her family deserves that justice. Her name deserves to be cleared.
The Watts, the pod people and their followers are already ramping up trying to find a way to to spin the story. Anything to "justify" his heinous actions.
But I take comfort in knowing the only way CW will ever leave prison is in a box.

Shaking my head yes.

Watching those porch interviews again no knowing his child begged him not to kill her- it is incredible. He just seems like some almost nonchalant, random surfer dude. He can stand there and act like that after he killed his babies and pregnant wife like that.

And then he quickly pleads guilty and now confessed. Yet he didn't give two ships about the gruesome, terrible thing he did to his own babies.

Yep! I just rewatched most of the first confession...I found it interesting that it was only when his father was present that he was upset talking about what he “saw” SW do and what he subsequently did. Once his father left...even though he is pointing out where the kids are located, what they were wearing, how far down they are in the tanks, whether he still needs to go out there to the tanks to show them (the thought of which was so very upsetting to him a few minutes before) and even reliving finding the girls dead..zero crying now. No more tears. No “devastation” displayed. Much more matter of fact demeanor. Was it too exhausting to keep up after his most important audience left the room? MOO.

Last edited:

I watched a show about a little girl who was murdered in her home by a male acquaintance or neighbor. She was beaten to death. Every inch of her precious body.

Her mom insisted on seeing her. The coroner warned her against it. But she was determined. Once there she walked slowly around her daughter. She examined and touched every inch of her battered body. She catalogued every single bruise and wound, which were from head to toe. Even the soles of her feet.

I can never get that image out of my head of that mother, carefully bearing witness to what her baby girl had endured. Absorbing it. Trying to understand. :(

That’s where I’m at.

A week ago, I would have bet all of CW’s bottles of “Just For Men,” that he killed his family at home.

It would have been so much easier.

What he claims he did, is both crazy, and hideously evil.

The evidence doesn’t exclude it though, and this is a weird lie for HIM to tell.

Especially when we take into account his psychological need to appear as the good guy.

I find myself believing him.

I never thought I’d say that about a pathological liar.

You're right. It would be an incredibly weird lie for him to tell given his very strong need to be viewed as a nice guy. And you are also right that the evidence does not exclude it.

I have to remind myself that this is the same man who was so deranged and so hideously evil that he put the bodies of his little girls into crude oil storage tanks. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disturbed than I already was by what he did to his innocent wife and babies, I've now got this horrible feeling he might just be telling the truth and he transported Bella and CeCe to Cervi when they were alive.

Watching those porch interviews again now knowing his child begged him not to kill her- it is incredible. He just seems like some almost nonchalant, random surfer dude. He can stand there and act like that after he killed his babies and pregnant wife.

This. His ability to detach is unfathomable. A similar scary fact is how not a single coworker that showed up to the cervi site (I believe there were 3 that eventually arrived? Maybe 4?) noticed anything different about him - he wasn’t overly agitated, distraught, he completely held up the facade that he was just normal, good guy Chris.

Terrifying, sad really. How does a human being detach from reality like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288