GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
something happened in the basement, can we wonder if NK was there in the basement when Shanann got home? Speculating of course but definitley something happened down there.....Can you imagine if so?....but that sleeping mask on the bed........that surely wasnt CW's

I just keep remembering his head didnt dip below the top of the truck bed when he bent over, as if it had a little height to it, if it had been somethig on the ground, what would it have been and he would have bent lower

THe way he turned seems to be the way someone picks up a toddler and turns IMO
It sure does look like he's picking something up and transferring it into the car, and doesn't seem to go as low as if it had been a tool. Maybe he'll clarify that, if only some version of a lie.

Remember NK had the mysterious couch guy at her house, her alibi. I would guess LE checked that out and just didn't bother to tell us.

It seems it may have gone the way that a few of us speculated. They fight, he reveals the affair, he kills her first, then the kids because they were witnesses. IMO

Who here actually thought the girls were killed at Cervi? Anyone? Again we talked about it...sigh...

I’ll tell ya, you never how things are going to turn out in “these cases” (assuming that what CW is saying is true).

Between this and SLP, I don’t think I have any expectations anymore as to how anything is going to possibly turn out.

Last edited:
I've always been perplexed by CW's reaction/demeanor during the sentencing hearing. When the DA describes his evil crimes, for the most part CW is not showing remorse (perhaps some moments of sadness about his fate), but for a big portion of the time he looks like he's in a fit of rage. Was he thinking about Nate and his video camera at that moment? There is something very wrong with CW.

I noticed that rage boiling in him too and wondered if anyone else did. He looks like he's about to explode at times during that hearing.

1_Shanann-Watts.jpg

Wasn’t that the girls’ first day of school? IIRC, he (or SW) prepared their backpacks ahead of time. If he planned on sparing their lives, seems like he would have brought the backpacks with him and taken them to school. But I don’t think he did. I think the backpacks were found at home. Possibly another clue to premeditation?
That and NK noting he stopped showing interest in the 2 bedroom apartments near the girls' school.

I wonder if he took Bella and Cece in the truck, hoping they would fall asleep during the ride, to ultimately make his (premeditated) plan easier. The children were very light sleepers, so it is not surprising that Bella woke up during or immediately after the murder. And they were very early risers (early to bed, early to wake) so it was not likely she would go back to sleep. He was running out of time.

I thought it was interesting how the mention of “money” wasn’t included yesterday, unless I missed it which is entirely likely.

My initial theory was that when Shanann found out about the affair, she would threaten him financially. I wonder if this is part of all this as well.

If she did threaten him that he wouldn’t be able to see the kids, then perhaps this falls directly into the category of FA who’s mindset is “If I can’t have them, nobody can”.

However, it seems to me that he maybe didn’t even want them, that they were a nuisance, idk...

Last edited:
I wonder if he took Bella and Cece in the truck, hoping they would fall asleep during the ride, to ultimately make his (premeditated) plan easier. The children were very light sleepers, so it is not surprising that Bella woke up during or immediately after the murder. And they were very early risers (early to bed, early to wake) so it was not likely she would go back to sleep. He was running out of time.

Is it possible he wasn’t initially thinking about killing the girls but then realized on the way he had to because they were witnesses? Well if so then the clear message here is he’d rather kill his own baby girls then go to jail (which he ended up doing anyway).

Last edited:
something happened in the basement, can we wonder if NK was there in the basement when Shanann got home? Speculating of course but definitley something happened down there.....Can you imagine if so?....but that sleeping mask on the bed........that surely wasnt CW's

I just keep remembering his head didnt dip below the top of the truck bed when he bent over, as if it had a little height to it, if it had been somethig on the ground, what would it have been and he would have bent lower

THe way he turned seems to be the way someone picks up a toddler and turns IMO

Excluding any humans, CW was also loading his truck for work including but not limited to tools, hoses, compressor, totes, etc. -- which may be larger than a toddler.

It's undisputed fact that SW, BW, and CcW were transported to Cervi by CW.

I thought it was interesting how “money” wasn’t included yesterday, unless I missed it which is entirely likely.

My initial theory was that when Shanann found out about the affair, she would threaten him financially. I wonder if this is part of that as well.

If she did threaten him that he wouldn’t be able to see the kids, then perhaps this falls directly into the category of FA whose mindset is “If I can’t have them, nobody can”.

However, it seems to me that he maybe didn’t even want them, that they were a nuisance, idk...
In the interrogation Tammy Lee used that as an example..mother who loses custody of kids kills them so they don't have to live without Mommy....CW intently paid attention, because he had asked "why did she kill them"?

Excluding any humans, CW was also loading his truck for work including but not limited to tools, hoses, compressor, totes, etc. -- which may be larger than a toddler.

IM not disputing it either

Im referring to the shadow video when it MOVED TOWARDS HIS.............I think we can also assume this whacko was LYING except for the gas can (if you want to call that equipment), did you not notice the truck was too packed for any heavy equipment?

It looks to me on the video that he transferred whatever or whomever it was into the cab of the truck, whereas those other things would mostly go in the bed of the pickup.

It sure does look like he's picking something up and transferring it into the car, and doesn't seem to go as low as if it had been a tool. Maybe he'll clarify that, if only some version of a lie.

Remember NK had the mysterious couch guy at her house, her alibi. I would guess LE checked that out and just didn't bother to tell us.

I think if you watch the videos and really pause , rewind, play, pause rewind. You can really see obvious tells that CW was in fact picking up a child. While not definitive, I do believe based on what we now know that its reasonable to assume that is in fact what he is doing.

I also believe you can see where he has Shanann on his shoulder as he approaches the truck and places her in the backseat. (these images are harder to define, bc I believe that LE purposely blurred out SR body). But you can tell he has an object slung over his shoulder....MOO

pay close attention to the 5:55-6:00 mark in this video SR?

Last edited:
If she did threaten him that he wouldn’t be able to see the kids, then perhaps this falls directly into the category of FA whose mindset is “If I can’t have them, nobody can”.

I believe he was already disengaged from the children. He was barely present for their Facetime calls, was acting disinterested (as per grandparents) and in those 6 weeks had become pretty comfortable living the young and single life.

This is what I firmly believe. There is so much that shows he was prepping mentally to kill them and that he felt they were financial burdens and obstacles to a relationship with NK. The resentful anecdotes, the coldness, the way he could dump them in oil and still appear normal at work.

Even the interrogation footage where he was given their picture and it didn't cause him to burst into tears or show any kind of emotion. He stared at it blankly because he knew that was what was expected of him. Some even think he had stopped looking at it at one point but then realized he was being recorded and then picked up the photo again. It was for show. The good daddy act was for show. It was a role he was playing, especially near the end.

Besides, no matter how much you dislike your partner, you know how much they mean to your kids. Him killing Shanann, the girls' loving mother, for his own selfish gain shows he isn't a caring father. He would have to know how devastating that would be to them.

He was done with their allergies, their crying, the costs they incurred, all of it.

I thought it was interesting how the mention of “money” wasn’t included yesterday, unless I missed it which is entirely likely.

My initial theory was that when Shanann found out about the affair, she would threaten him financially. I wonder if this is part of all this as well.

He didnt want them. He played along all along til he couldnt take it anymore or keep up his facade

NK coerced their killing likely, remember she said she or her children will never be #1 in his life, or have to take a backseat, becasue eh'd already " been there, dont that"........something to that affect

He didnt want to raise them by himself likey and NK wasnt going to

WHatever she said or did though, its still all on him, the whole things is wrong and evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288