Who do you think is guilty? I'm relatively new here and...

They didn't leave the towel that she was wiped down with in the cellar, nor the missing piece of the paint brush, so that logic doesn't really fly. They could have easily disposed of the long-johns, etc., as they did with those other items -- they were small enough.

She didn't purposefully leave fibers behind to "inject herself into the crime scene." Come on, man. Those fibers were left behind accidentally, as were JR's.

Userid,
]They didn't leave the towel that she was wiped down with in the cellar, nor the missing piece of the paint brush, so that logic doesn't really fly.
The towel might be the size-6 underwear JonBenet was wearing prior to being redressed in the size-12's.

She didn't purposefully leave fibers behind to "inject herself into the crime scene." Come on, man. Those fibers were left behind accidentally, as were JR's.

Accidentally yes, if left in JonBenet's bedroom, then accident might be circumstantial, in the wine-cellar there is only one conclusion to arrive at.

So by default Patsy has injected herself into her daughters homicide, which contradicts her desire or intention to stage herself out of it !

I think the parents planned to blame Burke if they couldn't get the body out of the house or blame an intruder. The ransom note could be seen as a desperate attempt to protect their son. I feel like John has thrown him under the bus on TV.

I think the parents planned to blame Burke if they couldn't get the body out of the house or blame an intruder. The ransom note could be seen as a desperate attempt to protect their son. I feel like John has thrown him under the bus on TV.
I totally believe its a cover up for the son.

Userid,

The towel might be the size-6 underwear JonBenet was wearing prior to being redressed in the size-12's.

Accidentally yes, if left in JonBenet's bedroom, then accident might be circumstantial, in the wine-cellar there is only one conclusion to arrive at.

So by default Patsy has injected herself into her daughters homicide, which contradicts her desire or intention to stage herself out of it !

Even if you think it was the size 6 (which I do not, but I digress), the point remains: it was removed from the house. Therefore, other things could have been removed from the house.

I am at a loss at your belief/theory that PR purposefully staged herself into the crime. I really am. The fibers left behind by both PR and JR were not purposefully left behind, no matter if the duct tape and the assault took place in the wine cellar, in the bedroom, or where ever else.

Even if you think it was the size 6 (which I do not, but I digress), the point remains: it was removed from the house. Therefore, other things could have been removed from the house.

I am at a loss at your belief/theory that PR purposefully staged herself into the crime. I really am. The fibers left behind by both PR and JR were not purposefully left behind, no matter if the duct tape and the assault took place in the wine cellar, in the bedroom, or where ever else.

Userid,
Sure other things could have been removed from the house, but why bother if you place one piece back into the paint-tote and apply another piece to the ligature/paintbrush device that was attached to JonBenet's neck, so what does taking the missing piece of paintbrush away with your towel achieve?

I am at a loss at your belief/theory that PR purposefully staged herself into the crime.
I said by default, if the case was either PDI or JDI you would expect either parent to seriously consider if it was sound staging to dress JonBenet in Patsy's niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's Burke's longjohns, since the intent behind the staging would be minimal conformity to domestic normality, so a paintbrush/ligature, size-12's, and her brothers long underwear do not suggest it was carried out by an adult attempting to erase their links to her death.

Userid,
Sure other things could have been removed from the house, but why bother if you place one piece back into the paint-tote and apply another piece to the ligature/paintbrush device that was attached to JonBenet's neck, so what does taking the missing piece of paintbrush away with your towel achieve?

I said by default, if the case was either PDI or JDI you would expect either parent to seriously consider if it was sound staging to dress JonBenet in Patsy's niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's Burke's longjohns, since the intent behind the staging would be minimal conformity to domestic normality, so a paintbrush/ligature, size-12's, and her brothers long underwear do not suggest it was carried out by an adult attempting to erase their links to her death.

We've gone over that.

If she was dressed by BR, those clothes would have been changed.

Your last paragraph is so badly worded and a run-on, it's beyond comprehension.

We've gone over that.

If she was dressed by BR, those clothes would have been changed.

Userid.
I'll take your limited ability to comprehend into account when deciding whether to reply to any of your posts in the future.

Userid.

I'll take your limited ability to comprehend into account when deciding whether to reply to any of your posts in the future.

The onus is on the writer to convey his message correctly. That word-diarrhea endless run-on is evidence of your limited ability to convey your ideas clearly, which is in turn evidence of your terrible critical thinking skills.

Explain it then. In its entirety.
I shouldn't have to do this, but if it helps you comprehend then I'll gladly do so.

If the parents were staging, they would try to make the scene look somewhat normal. I.e. Dress JB in her own underwear and long johns. So, the liguture , the long johns the size 12s ,don't resemble someone staging themselves out of the scene.

I shouldn't have to do this, but if it helps you comprehend then I'll gladly do so.

If the parents were staging, they would try to make the scene look somewhat normal. I.e. Dress JB in her own underwear and long johns. So, the liguture , the long johns the size 12s ,don't resemble someone staging themselves out of the scene.

Thanks -- you didn't muddy up your thought with useless words/phrases like "minimal conformity to domestic normality" and endless commas. Straight and to the point, well done; although this really only explains the last sentence of his post, but anyways.

The problem still, is it still doesn't add up. I'll keep this short: why don't those things "resemble someone staging themselves out of the scene"? What all those things "resemble," is an intruder. Nothing more, nothing less. That is why there was staging in the first place. The staging went to extreme lengths, no matter who the actual murderer was -- so your point is moot.

Also, if PR was responsible, JR would have been covering for her. My point is, the stager wouldn't have necessarily been staging "himself" out of the crime all the same, even if BR were innocent.

Everyone is judging the known perticipants, guilty or not, and the possible intruder from the perspective of normal psychology. Big mistake. The characterization of what was done to the body and the content of the note as "extreme staging" is dismissive rather than analytical.

From the perspective of abnormal psychology all the "oddities" are explained as dream symbolism, not extreme in the least. This also rules out more than one participant.

Iow, "the parents" didn't "stage". The perp, Patsy, dreamed it.

Last edited:
They both went to great lengths to keep Burke out of it. Patsy claimed Burke was sleeping. We know there's proof that's a lie. The most important words to listen for when someone is making a confession is when they say they or someone else was asleep when the crime took place. They do that to distance the person from the possibility of committing the crime. There's no way Burke could have committed the crime if he was asleep? Since you can't place the person away from the scene, the next best thing is to say that they weren't even conscious when the actual crime took place. It's also a way to tell others that since this person wasn't awake when the crime happened, there's no reason to question him because he doesn't know anything period, didn't see nor hear anything. I think both parents did their separate things. Patsy started on a ransom letter and John went to stage a killing. Poor parents though, she wasn't even dead yet, they could have saved her life if they had driven her to the hospital. Patsy's words on the RN. Foreign factions don't use American high society slang. John's boyscout's garrote. Foreign factions don't learn that garrote in guerrilla scouts;every country I've been to has had their own way of tying rope, believe it or not; subtle differences. That's why the crime was half kidnapping and half straight up murder. PR called the police to report a kidnapping for ransom and never looked over to the phone again for the rest of the day. She knew they had the money to pay it. They'd pretend to pay the ransom without getting JB back. This would clearly clear them. JR hid the body and locked the cellar door. I'm not sure if JR knew that PR called the police yet at this point. If he did, he too wasn't thinking clearly. I don't think they thought the police were going to be there all day. He might've gotten nervous. What if there was a smell? What if they decided to question Burke thoroughly? He had to make sure he had control over the finding of the body and that nobody needs Burke's help to find his sister.

It wasn't just about saving him from jail, public scrutiny, etc. JR/PR grew up in an era that feared mental institutions where in their haydays we're performing lobotomies and other progressive treatments and experiments. It was a place you went to and got worse, and died there. Families put their would be autistic children in there. A very small number of mental institutions were still running by 1996. They didn't want him taken away and placed in a ward. Many people formed the opinion that Burke is on the autism spectrum, from watching his interview. I'd say the Ramsays did the right thing. They cheated the system and it worked. Burke grew up to be a rather peaceful child.

How would this have played out if the Ramsays were not rich and influential? If this had happened in a crime ridden area? The police would've all looked at them suspiciously and no one was going to "clear" them of a crime scene that had all three of their DNA in it.

Last edited:
They both went to great lengths to keep Burke out of it. Patsy claimed Burke was sleeping. We know there's proof that's a lie. The most important words to listen for when someone is making a confession is when they say they or someone else was asleep when the crime took place. They do that to distance the person from the possibility of committing the crime. There's no way Burke could have committed the crime if he was asleep? Since you can't place the person away from the scene, the next best thing is to say that they weren't even conscious when the actual crime took place. It's also a way to tell others that since this person wasn't awake when the crime happened, there's no reason to question him because he doesn't know anything period, didn't see nor hear anything. I think both parents did their separate things. Patsy started on a ransom letter and John went to stage a killing. Poor parents though, she wasn't even dead yet, they could have saved her life if they had driven her to the hospital. Patsy's words on the RN. Foreign factions don't use American high society slang. John's boyscout's garrote. Foreign factions don't learn that garrote in guerrilla scouts;every country I've been to has had their own way of tying rope, believe it or not; subtle differences. That's why the crime was half kidnapping and half straight up murder. PR called the police to report a kidnapping for ransom and never looked over to the phone again for the rest of the day. She knew they had the money to pay it. They'd pretend to pay the ransom without getting JB back. This would clearly clear them. JR hid the body and locked the cellar door. I'm not sure if JR knew that PR called the police yet at this point. If he did, he too wasn't thinking clearly. I don't think they thought the police were going to be there all day. He might've gotten nervous. What if there was a smell? What if they decided to question Burke thoroughly? He had to make sure he had control over the finding of the body and that nobody needs Burke's help to find his sister.

It wasn't just about saving him from jail, public scrutiny, etc. JR/PR grew up in an era that feared mental institutions where in their haydays we're performing lobotomies and other progressive treatments and experiments. It was a place you went to and got worse, and died there. Families put their would be autistic children in there. A very small number of mental institutions were still running by 1996. They didn't want him taken away and placed in a ward. Many people formed the opinion that Burke is on the autism spectrum, from watching his interview. I'd say the Ramsays did the right thing. They cheated the system and it worked. Burke grew up to be a rather peaceful child.

How would this have played out if the Ramsays were not rich and influential? If this had happened in a crime ridden area? The police would've all looked at them suspiciously and no one was going to "clear" them of a crime scene that had all three of their DNA in it.

They distanced BR from police because they didn't want him to talk, period. Not because he was directly responsible for the murder. They knew that BR knew a lot about what happened that night and that morning, and they didn't want him to accidentally spill to police.

They distanced BR from police because they didn't want him to talk, period. Not because he was directly responsible for the murder. They knew that BR knew a lot about what happened that night and that morning, and they didn't want him to accidentally spill to police.
Why clam up at the bowl of pineapple then? Everyone knows what's in the bowl. It looks like pineapple. It was the favorite fruit of both of the kids. Patsy admitted it. But all 3 of them had no answer for what was clearly pineapple in the picture of pineapple in a bowl. The blow by the flashlight came before the noose. John and Patsy would have enough sense not to hit a little girl in the head with a flashlight no matter how upset they were at her. A little boy though might not understand.

Or "they" were never in it together but still wanted Burke out of the way because well, you know kids say the darnedest things and Burke didn't have a part in Patsy's passion play and he

The blow was not delivered with the flashlight. The blow followed the strangulation. The group of individuals (alters) fed JonBenet pineapple. Imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back