Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, and one which I may have missed the answer to. If so, apologies.

15 got some CSI attention early on. Did anybody figure out why? Perhaps because of an earlier incident, or a known sex offender living on the street?

As far as I’m aware we never figured it out, but in my opinion, likely to be one of those two reasons!

This definitely means there's trafficking going on too. MmmHmm
Sorry...I am uninformed...for those of us not in the area (or the country), Jeremy Kyle lie detector test? I know I am missing the connotation, but I am wondering if any lie detector tests can be admitted in the UK.
Thank you!

Sorry...I am uninformed...for those of us not in the area (or the country), Jeremy Kyle lie detector test? I know I am missing the connotation, but I am wondering if any lie detector tests can be admitted in the UK.
Thank you!

Jeremy Kyle is a UK tv show kind of like the Jerry Springer type tv show.

Usually doing 'who's the daddy' reveals or lie detector tests to find out who stole Uncle Baz's beer money.

It's a bit chavvy to be fair but pretty popular..

Until the law was changed a spouse couldn't testify against their other half even if they had committed a crime against them. It's a legal nightmare, the CPS would want to avoid at all costs.

Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 s80 covers spouse evidence being adduced into court. It would seem the wife or husband of the accused is “competent” to give evidence both for the prosecution or on behalf of the defendant. However, if the wife is charged herself eventually (I don’t know her level of involvement) in relation to the specified offence (maybe as a co-defendant, idk) then she will not be compelled to give evidence against her husband for the prosecution (this is the privilege against self incrimination).

Last edited:
Please don’t mention the word trafficking .... could end up a long night ! I’m done with foxes and trafficking o_O
Haha. I personally don't believe she's been trafficked in the slightest. Half of the Hull Live followers seem to think she absolutely has though. Hughe trafficking ring going on according to them.

Has there ever been a case of a white British female being snatched off the streets to be trafficked?

I could sit all night reading the statistics on the NCA but I got as far as no reported trafficking for organ harvesting in April - Jun 18 and decided I'd end it on a happy note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!