CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting this out there, mostly because I'm curious. At this point in time, do people still not realize (generally speaking, not specific people), that between google and their cellular provider, things like call records, location records, account information, phone information, etc, etc. are collected and stored? And most importantly, accessible by LE? Non exhaustively, this can include emails, invoices, billing info, contacts, calendar info, documents... The list goes on. smh. MOO, IMO.

It's more rhetorical than anything. Obviously some ppl don't realize any of this.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-119 Search Warrant.pdf

page 7 onward.

I don’t get the DNA Ancestry kit they found. Thoughts?? Was KB submitting it and PF took it from her house? If PF was submitting it why use KB’s address?

Can you submit those kits as a family?

HUGE bombshell would be if KB was submitting it as her own way of DNA test with her, the baby, and another male.

I highly doubt it, but what if the baby is not PF’s after all?

What if he found the ancestry kit at her house and it set him off?

Sorry, I just don’t get why he has the kit, could be nothing, but my mind wandered....
If she had not used the kit yet, he probably thought he could use it to test the child instead to be sure she is his.

Z D .

I wonder if PF is a drinker or uses any other types of drugs, legal or illegal. It would be interesting if the DA requested a blood test, and hair sample from PF to screen for drug use, and reviewed financial records for spending at bars, liquor stores. Or ask in the town, was he a frequent visitor to the liquor stores? That would partially explain the absolute overkill, and mess he made killing KB.
yes and also might explain his over-reaction at the nurses
at the hospital when baby was born. I thought the same
as you when I read that bit. And someone back on first few
threads said drug use was rampant with rodeo crowd.

Yeah, I think it’s clear in everyone’s mind now that KK was the driving force here. That’s why PF told her she had a mess to clean up.

I think that might be too broad a generalization about this board.

I do not believe KK was the driving force.

The driving force swung the bat.

That is clear in my mind.

Did you all catch that in the very first convo with LE, PF said KB did not suffer from depression? and yet, later in the document, in "light of the claims of depression, . . . "

It was in the Google request document....."Cpl Currin asked Patrick about depression and HE DENIED KELSEY OF HAVING ANY. " (my emphasis)

then, just a couple paragraphs down the page, this:

". . . concerns of Kelsey being suicidal due to the depression and rehabilitation mentioned by Patrick to Cpl Currin and the fact Patrick returned the gun . . ."

I was a proofreader of scientific manuscripts for way too many years with USGS.....stuff like this just pops out at me.

Ok, atleast Sam is now openly questioning it.

Ha! If some of you are the ones contacting Sam, great work. If anyone can get to the bottom of this, Sam can.

This is coming off as super suspicious. Police don't verify in their warrants whether this account is actually that of Patrick's mother Sheila. Many of you have said it's another person. Either way -- extremely odd. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Awesome! Thanks, vox.

There is a 4 page list of items collected from PF's residence in this one:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Execution.pdf

Floral fitted sheet with possible blood...:(, Kelsey's Ancestry DNA box, and teeth? o_O

Thank you for the photos, @mustloveco! :)
As Homicide Hunter says. "well My My My.
It's a treasure trove of evidence. They didn't just get PF's phone records.
I can see more arrest on the horizon.
MOO
TICK TOCK.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted Sam Kraemer

This is coming off as super suspicious. Police don't verify in their warrants whether this account is actually that of Patrick's mother Sheila. Many of you have said it's another person. Either way -- extremely odd. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA

Sam Kraemer added,
D0_83S1UwAA7Uyt.jpg

Sam Kraemer @SamKraemerTV
For starters, Woodland Park Police received a screen shot from Sheila Frazee’s Facebook account. The post, dated Nov. 22, says, “YAY the witch is dead”. That’s the same day police believe Frazee killed Kelsey Berreth. @KOAA …
Show this thread

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley 2h2 hours ago
21 search warrants including cell phone records, #patrickfrazee ranch and cars are released by Teller County. Below is a photo of Frazee in baby clothes section of Walmart the day police say he killed #kelseyberreth. ⁦@ABC
D0_595QUYAIPaj2.jpg

Search reference: Walmart Photo
wow
what kind of a tool for starts wears a baseball cap with your own initials on it......but wait for it wears it out and about the day you murder someone.....

he truly is a special kind of special.

I don’t get the DNA Ancestry kit they found. Thoughts?? Was KB submitting it and PF took it from her house? If PF was submitting it why use KB’s address?

Can you submit those kits as a family?

HUGE bombshell would be if KB was submitting it as her own way of DNA test with her, the baby, and another male.

I highly doubt it, but what if the baby is not PF’s after all?

What if he found the ancestry kit at her house and it set him off?

Sorry, I just don’t get why he has the kit, could be nothing, but my mind wandered....
The DNA kit is interesting. However, I THINK these type of kits usually are used to determine a person's heritage, not establish paternity. But I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle