GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Why do comments get construed the wrong way? All I asked is what did Shannon say that put him in a rage? OK? It was mentioned awhile back and I did not catch it and wanted to know what the words were. GEEZ
My point is that he put himself into a rage. Anyway, who cares what exact words preceded his losing control of himself, why would you believe him anyway? Maybe he said ."Guess what, I'm going on a schedule of working every other week and my mistress and I are taking the kids 8 days at a time. Or maybe he said, man, you are lousy in bed but she's great! Would that have given Shan'ann licence to murder him, because what he said put her into a rage? If a person goes into a murderous rage it is their own fault.

Last edited:
True. If I ignore the discovery document, ignore what they said on national television, ignore the lies, ignore the victim bashing, ignore every single thing they have said or done, then yes.

I can’t though.

They are vile.
Agreed. It was always possible, however difficult, for them to have supported their son yet remain respectful to SW's family and friends. They willfully chose to go the sewer route. I for one can never forget Cindy saying in response to what happened to Chris - "Shanann happened." And she didn't apologize soon afterward, either. They must be going through unbelievable pain, but they have not conducted themselves in a manner I can empathize with - right up to the other night by encouraging friends to go out and disclose details of the confession for the sole purpose of taking that away from SW's family the next day. MOO

When a man tells his wife he is having an affair and he wants a divorce and she says you'll never see your kids, a normal response from a husband would be "Fine" and then get up and leave. Leave the house. Not kill her! What did he expect her to say "okay go to your lover and we'll share custody." He said the worse thing ever to her.

Because that wasn't his "plan". I truly believe the whole act was premeditated.

Well, I spent some time alternatively listening and watching CW's original FBI/CBI confession late last night when I couldn't sleep in the sole attempt to see what he does different when we now KNOW he was lying versus not lying. And I came up with very, very little. The odd hand gestures were very much in play when he was stressed and lying - but since they are not releasing video, we won't see that in the latest confession.

I'm still disturbed at how I never noticed before that he only cried/sounded upset when his father was present. I think I never noticed because it is not until his father comes in the room that he starts his fake confession. But how he acts - his whole demeanor - after his father leaves the room and he has to continue answer extremely difficult, detailed questions that had him "sobbing" minutes before - changes. So matter of fact. Like it was nothing as the interview goes on. I know I said this late last night - but it continues to chill me. That and the "lol" text to his coworker at 7:45 am. He would have arrived around 6:35 am, done some texts and calls to check where coworkers are at, and then done what he now confesses to doing within that hour. He is chilling to the bone for me.

My impression is that Ronnie is the only person CW actually "cared" for - whatever that means. His dad was his model and, I think, he felt shame at disappointing his father. Growing up with Cindy, would be a sewer of toxic shame and I suspect R might have been a source of comfort and comradery (fellow victim of Cindy). Not enough of a comrade to stand up to Cindy and go Shanann's and CW's wedding, though.

Huh? Why do comments get construed the wrong way? All I asked is what did Shannon say that put him in a rage? OK? It was mentioned awhile back and I did not catch it and wanted to know what the words were. GEEZ

I don't think we'll ever learn if anything Shanann said put him into a rage, because CW is a rotten liar. No justification for killing her. He would have done it anyway even if she had calmly accepted his infidelity and asked for another chance. CW's mind was made up to kill SW before she got home.
He wanted any excuse to kill her so he could be with his new squeeze, NK.

Likely Shanann was devastated by his affair with another woman and expressed her grief and hurt, she was a passionate, highly evolved woman who was pregnant with this philandering lout's son. I know I would scream and shout if this happened to me. But I don't think her outburst was rage, it was deep hurt and pain, imho.

CW is pure evil and he murdered his wife and unborn son because he felt they were obstacles and liabilities standing in his way of a new life with NK and his AudiQ7.

He then decided he'd murder his two innocent, helpless little girls too.

He's evil. No matter how angry a person's words are, its no excuse for murder. And imo, ANYTHING Shanann said to him in the heat of the moment was totally justified. Infidelity hurts. He even used her Lexus and credit card to conduct his nasty little affair.

moo

My impression is that Ronnie is the only person CW actually "cared" for - whatever that means. His dad was his model and, I think, he felt shame at disappointing his father. Growing up with Cindy, would be a sewer of toxic shame and I suspect R might have been a source of comfort and comradery (fellow victim of Cindy). Not enough of a comrade to stand up to Cindy and go Shanann's and CW's wedding, though.
True, but if he truly cared for him he wouldn't have lied and lied and lied to him. He cared what his father thinks of him, which to me is different than actually caring for someone in the traditional sense. He gaslights Ronnie as much as anyone IMO.

But does a 4 year old understand death? I don't have children, so I wouldn't know. If he did say that Mommy was sick and he needed them to be very quiet so they didn't wake her, I think that they wouldn't make much noise.
I can see the girls being quiet if he said to. But they definitely understood something was wrong and Bella especially. My 4 year old younger than Bella would definitely understand it was something more than just me being sick.

If Bella really saw what he did to Cece, I definitely believe she knew what he was doing and begged for her life. 4 year olds understand a lot more than we think.

I don't think we'll ever learn if anything Shanann said to put him into a rage, because CW is a rotten liar.

Likely Shanann was devastated by his affair with another woman and expressed her grief and hurt, she was a passionate, highly evolved woman who was pregnant with this philandering lout's son. I know I would scream and shout if this happened to me. But I don't think her outburst was rage, it was deep hurt and pain, imho.

CW is pure evil and he murdered his wife and unborn son because he felt they were obstacles and liabilities standing in his way of a new life with NK and his AudiQ7.

He's evil. No matter how angry a person's words are, its no excuse for murder. And imo, ANYTHING Shanann said t him in the heat of the moment was totally justified. Infidelity hurts. He even used her Lexus and credit card to conduct his nasty little affair.

moo
I agree with what you said except that I don't think he "then" decided to murder his children. I think they were always a package deal, and I don't personally believe he was ever hating any of them - he just started to agree with his family because he would want them back in his life again and he knew they were about to "disappear." I think he liked his life with SW and the girls just fine until he didn't. Until they were inconvenient. Then, they had to go. MOO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted KOAA News5

We're taking a closer look at this new confession from Chris Watts tonight on News 5.

Sam Kraemer added,

D07f6XXWsAAgCgg.jpg

KOAA News5Verified account @KOAA
WATCH ON KOAA: Dr. Phil's exclusive interview airing at 4 p.m. should reveal more about Chris Watts' confession to the murder of his family. Story: Dr. Phil episode featuring information about Chris Watts’ confession airs Tuesday
3:11 PM - 5 Mar 2019

I agree with what you said except that I don't think he "then" decided to murder his children. I think they were always a package deal, and I don't personally believe he was ever hating any of them - he just started to agree with his family because he would want them back in his life again and he knew they were about to "disappear." I think he liked his life with SW and the girls just fine until he didn't. Until they were inconvenient. Then, they had to go. MOO
Hopefully we'll learn more tomorrow.

What upsets me too is Ma Watts bashing Shannon and influencing Chris against her. She said Shannon was shady and finally Chris agreed. Who does this to the mother of her grandchildren. Maybe she started him looking for someone else, someone "better" <sarcasm>.

SBM
BBM

You've nailed it, likes x 1000!

CW is hollow inside and takes on the personality and attributes of the dominant person he's with.
He doesn't know how to "be", he's like water that conforms to the shape of the vessel its in.

He's basically devoid of color, personality, empathy etc and has zero self-identity.

I think CW's "love" for NK was based on sexual attraction/infatuation and he was flattered that she was interested in him.
He likely would have lost interest in her too, after a few years and a new, dominant person entering his life.

He reminds me of Francis Dolarhyde in Red Dragon.

CW is like a golem: " A golem is a clay creature that has been magically brought to life. The name comes from the Hebrew word “golem,” which means something incomplete or unfinished".
He mimics being human but he's just a shell, and an evil, self-serving shell.

moo
Aren't these traits of Borderline Personality Disorder? Anyone know if he would be a fit for that?

Hopefully we'll learn more tomorrow.
From the way his confession has been summarized so far, I don't believe he comes clean on wanting them all gone before that night. I believe he will keep making excuses for himself while revealing more of what transpired that night in terms of actions. I hope I'm wrong. I was surprised he even has come this far closer to the truth.

I don't think we'll ever learn if anything Shanann said put him into a rage, because CW is a rotten liar. No justification for killing her. He would have done it anyway even if she had calmly accepted his infidelity and asked for another chance. CW's mind was made up to kill SW before she got home.

He's evil. No matter how angry a person's words are, its no excuse for murder. And imo, ANYTHING Shanann said to him in the heat of the moment was totally justified. Infidelity hurts. He even used her Lexus and credit card to conduct his nasty little affair.

moo
He had the mistress in the house at least 2 times, but I suspect more than that. He even took her upstairs to the private rooms. She told the detectives it would have been great that he could have the kids every other week. No, of course SW should have taken everything serenely so as not to upset him.

Aren't these traits of Borderline Personality Disorder? Anyone know if he would be a fit for that?
I am not a psychiatrist nor have I studied psychiatry - but from what I have read about Borderlines, they are the most likely to commit suicide - not murder others. While they can be selfish, I believe they can feel empathy and they try desperately to hold on to relationships - not leave them. I have read that you are right they don't have a fully formed sense of identity like that, however. I could be wrong but I haven't heard anyone reference that any family annihilator could be a Borderline in the articles I have read about them. MOO

But does a 4 year old understand death? I don't have children, so I wouldn't know. If he did say that Mommy was sick and he needed them to be very quiet so they didn't wake her, I think that they wouldn't make much noise.

I don’t know how much she would have understood in regards to death. But, I believe, we all have instincts no matter how young we are, and she would have known “something” was terribly wrong. Her instincts would have told her something isn’t right here, and while she wouldn’t have been able to articulate what exactly was wrong, she no doubt would have felt some confusion and terror.

My heart breaks for her! Those poor babies.

I am not a psychiatrist nor have I studied psychiatry - but from what I have read about Borderlines, they are the most likely to commit suicide - not murder others. While they can be selfish, I believe they can feel empathy and they try desperately to hold on to relationships - not leave them. I could be wrong but I haven't heard anyone reference that any family annihilator could be a Borderline in the articles I have read about them. MOO
The only one I'm aware of is Jodi Arias.

I can see the girls being quiet if he said to. But they definitely understood something was wrong and Bella especially. My 4 year old younger than Bella would definitely understand it was something more than just me being sick.

If Bella really saw what he did to Cece, I definitely believe she knew what he was doing and begged for her life. 4 year olds understand a lot more than we think.
Bella was almost 5 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member