GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I am buying the timeline. It sounds like he is making it sound like he killed Shanann after she threatened that he wouldn't be able to see the kids.

Tbh that's what I thought might have happened right back at the beginning.

HOWEVER, CW's text to the coworker telling him he could manage Cervi by himself absolutely and firmly makes me feel that it was all pre-planned.

Which is why I can not trust what he is saying now. It doesn't fit with other known facts and I think only serves as an opportunity for CW to build further rage against Shanann from his posse, or it is a way he is still trying to reduce his culbability and garner sympathy.

BBM, I'm caught on this as well.

It may seem silly but the fact that Shannan had on a bra when they found her makes me think she wasn't asleep when CW killed her.

I can't imagine coming in from a trip and settling down to sleep in a bra. MOO
lol you must not have been here for the bra pages. I think it turned out roughly even with half of us saying yes we did, especially when pregnant, the other half saying "no way!"

People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.

Forgive me, I'm very far behind. Did you not read the autopsy reports?

About the only way he could make himself sound worse is to admit she was sleeping when he murdered her. (IMO).

I'm pretty much believing most of the latest story, except I don't think they had sex. And I don't think he ever said he had a mistress.And she was asleep when he attacked and murdered her.
I'm with you that he couldn't sound any worse... I think he's completely tone-deaf as to what would sound the most heartless, although maybe the truth is closer to the version where he knew he was going to murder the girls at CERVI19, minus the "pondering" enroute, etc. I agree with you he didn't mention the mistress; I think his "...she wouldn't even let me..." comment from the porch interview was likely alluding to how she got in so late there wasn't even time for any hanky-panky, and I agree with you that he blitzed her once she was in bed, under the covers, and asleep. I'm just left wondering about his motivation for this latest version, and questioning some of the specifics...

YT was off and running with the children’s shadows and the second person with the ponytail.

Amazingly those shadows are now proven true and it was said by the lawyer that they are looking into another person.

LE has far better IT equipment that the average backyard YT’er so hopefully they have studied this to the limit.

YT was off and running with the children’s shadows and the second person with the ponytail.

Amazingly those shadows are now proven true and it was said by the lawyer that they are looking into another person.

LE has far better IT equipment that the average backyard YT’er so hopefully they have studied this to the limit.
The lawyers said they're looking into another person?!

I don't get the bra pages. What is the big deal of sleeping in a bra. I know sometimes I sleep in a bra. I am not pregnant but I want to be held in place. It is not weird to me. Anyone that has been pregnant knows that your top shelf grows quickly.

lol you must not have been here for the bra pages. I think it turned out roughly even with half of us saying yes we did, especially when pregnant, the other half saying "no way!"

Ha! I should have known this would have been well-discussed! I didn't find WS until Jayme Closs escaped.

Be nice to me or I'll bring up the cinnamon rolls.

What I noticed is that when he lies, he whispers sometimes. Or chokes out the words. So he can barely say it: "I didn't....kill ...them." Pauses and the word "kill" was half swallowed and very soft.

Same when he talks to his father.
"She...smother..." "It was just...rage."

He also has this gaspy, pleading tone and sometimes fake cries.

I will be listenting closely.
Yup, this was his "tell." Very good catch.
A sort of "breathless" exasperation of the words. I remember I saw this in so many instances of lies during the interrogation, but I didn't take notes on when they occurred or what the examples were.

Aren't these traits of Borderline Personality Disorder? Anyone know if he would be a fit for that?

No. Borderlines have a ton of crazy drama in their lives. They tend to have repeated suicidal threats or attempts, a string of very chaotic relationships, they flip from idolizing to hating someone quickly (that's the only thing that fits him, IMO), they tend to have trouble with the law and/or drug and alcohol issues. I think they often have very definitive personalities.

I think Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias are more typical of borderlines.

Yup, this was his "tell." Very good catch.
A sort of "breathless" exasperation of the words. I remember I saw this in so many instances of lies during the interrogation, but I didn't take notes on when they occurred or what the examples were.

Once they come back after the lie detector test is where you can start to see it.

I am not a psychiatrist nor have I studied psychiatry - but from what I have read about Borderlines, they are the most likely to commit suicide - not murder others. While they can be selfish, I believe they can feel empathy and they try desperately to hold on to relationships - not leave them. I have read that you are right they don't have a fully formed sense of identity like that, however. I could be wrong but I haven't heard anyone reference that any family annihilator could be a Borderline in the articles I have read about them. MOO

Yes. They're terrified of abandonment.

He’s a nothing and has always been a nothing until the cameras were in his face on the porch and he relished it and thinks he’s a star in his own sick mind.
I really believe this has to stop because he’s going to continue as long as there’s the likes of a Dr Phil around.
We did exactly this with a grub who grabbed some guns and wiped out 35 people and injuring 23 others.
He will rot. Finished. Gone.

Where did this new revelation stem? Who contacted who?

Anything that hurts Shannan’s family must not go public because he’ll just keep going with this.

Yep. One they were all gone in NC, he made up his mind. He didn't want them back and it was out with the old and in with the new. Simple as that.
It’s interesting. Could it be he is somehow validating himself or thinks in his twisted mind that he is making himself look better - like oh I wasn’t going to kill them but Bella saw this and Bella said that. Blaming again. And so he says he drove and thought it out and figured he just had no choice. So the public and all his followers do not believe he premeditated their death but felt forced into it at that point? My mind is getting twisted up just trying to even think of it that way! I just can’t take whatever he says at face value. There’s got to be an angle - something in it for him. ☹️

Sadly he had already called the school to un-enroll the girls.

The call to the Primrose school was made at 8:26 am. CW told them the girls would no longer be attending there.

He had agreed to prepare their backpacks via text message the day before in response to Shanann's request. I don't recall if there is any evidence that he actually did that.

I don't get the bra pages. What is the big deal of sleeping in a bra. I know sometimes I sleep in a bra. I am not pregnant but I want to be held in place. It is not weird to me. Anyone that has been pregnant knows that your top shelf grows quickly.

They feel like a torture chamber to me. I guess it depends on the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07