CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from KOAA tonight:

Warrants reveal items seized, surveillance in Berreth case

The 21 search warrants released Wednesday at Judge Scott Sells’ order show police focused heavily on digital records, like bank accounts, social media and cell phone records, but also paired that information with items seized from both Berreth and Frazee’s homes. Ultimately, that intel helped persuade a judge to arrest Frazee in the murder of his fiancé.
Continues at link

I don't think so. I'm sure she knew PF was the father. Look at Baby K's picture. She looks just like a cute version of him.
She would have had to get PF's DNA to do that. And I agree. She would know if Patrick was the father. I have known of some that didn't, but I don't think Kelsey would have fallen into that category.

I don’t post much, but I have followed this case from the beginning. Of all the information released today, IMO the most important thing I’ve seen that solidifies many of our thoughts and which can provide understanding of exactly who PF is, is the revelation about what happened in the hospital when Baby K was born.

Absolutely no concern whatsoever for the health and safety of his child who required additional medical intervention at the time of birth. Instead, it’s all about him. All about control, IMO.

Normal parent = stabilize my child, we will have bonding time once baby is healthy/safe

PF = “I should have killed that nurse”

It’s funny, because it just sounds so right for them.

Whatever you’d expect to find in the Bates household, you’d probably find at the Frazee house.
Ok. After my mom died in 2016, my sister and I did find little jars of teeth labeled with our names. It appeared to be all of our teeth. My mom was the sweetest non Bates person. I think she couldn’t part with part of her babies after doing the tooth fairy. My sister threw away her teeth. I didn’t. Also, decades ago after having my wisdom teeth out, the dentist gave them to me. No memories of what I did with them. So these could all be Frazee teeth. I kind of hope they are and he didn’t beat the teeth out of her head.

I don’t post much, but I have followed this case from the beginning. Of all the information released today, IMO the most important thing I’ve seen that solidifies many of our thoughts and which can provide understanding of exactly who PF is, is the revelation about what happened in the hospital when Baby K was born.

Absolutely no concern whatsoever for the health and safety of his child who required additional medical intervention at the time of birth. Instead, it’s all about him. All about control, IMO.

Normal parent = stabilize my child, we will have bonding time once baby is healthy/safe

PF = “I should have killed that nurse”
I completely agree, that was my biggest takeaway as well.

It shows that he is both controlling, and angry.

The birth of a child is supposed to be a special time; if social services is called, you’re doing it wrong.

The birth of a child is supposed to be a special time; if social services is called, you’re doing it wrong.
Can you even vaguely imagine how horrified KB's parents had to be for her knowing they were a 1000 miles away from their daughter, and she was with a raging fool?

Absolutely. Anger completely out of proportion to the situation. Fits with the punching horses and horse trailer flipping stories. He sees everything as a personal affront to him, IMO.

Can you even vaguely imagine how horrified KB's parents had to be for her knowing they were a 1000 miles away from their daughter, and she was with a raging fool?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelsey didn’t tell them. She might not have wanted to worry them.

What a hell of a way to ruin what was supposed to be a happy experience.

Embarrassing too.

Looking into the FB post about the witch being dead perhaps. Look at the following items on the list.
Because at 4:36 pm SF posted on FB "Yay the witch is dead"
She had picture of Glenda the good witch from the Wizard of Oz. but the time coincides with PF call to Momma after the murder.

Click image below.

3g3TXO4.png

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Execution.pdf
Looks like he pulled her teeth out so no dental records could be identified .

All I have to say is: OMG. This is even worse than I imagined.

Can anyone make out the note PF wrote? Ironic that according to LE, it may have been what led to his arrest sooner rather than later.

I can make out a bit - something about giving permission to SF and someone Slagle, whose name also appears as someone LE spoke with.
PF was with and in contact a lot with Slagle after the murder. He picked up the package we have been wondering about, PF was with him but he stayed in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow