Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered If there would be anything said / shouted from the public gallery. "what you done with libby you *advertiser censored*" type thing. Appreciate that would be contempt but feelings must be running high. TBH I was actually hoping there would have been something, the reaction would have been telling.

Not sure if I’ve missed this somewhere ... was he asked to put a plea in against the additional charges put to him today? And if so, did he state ‘not guilty’? Or was his plea from the previous hearing carried over in light of all charges being heard together next Monday?

I have a question - if her body is out in the sea lost forever is there any way he can ever be charged with anything related to her if he never speaks? I know people who have jumped off the Humber bridge have never been found and there is a possibility she ended up in the river/sea. Her poor family.

Last edited:
You can’t talk about Facebook comments here so you should delete and just read the MSM but not discuss it openly

First post, go easy, please.

I’ve followed this case from day 1 and have been lurking for a while on here.
I understand we can’t discuss rumours but is it possible to ask where St. Andrews quay is in relation to Park and the CCTV footage of the four individuals?
Thanks

I understand we can’t discuss rumours but is it possible to ask where St. Andrews quay is in relation to Park and the CCTV footage of the four individuals?
Thanks

Welcome!!

It's about a 5 mile drive and hypothetically if a car did that journey it would almost certainly have been picked up by multiple cameras en route.

@Sugarychick welcome

I had a quick look on google maps. It’s a 20 minute drive away, straight down Beverley Road until you reach the river Humber, then turn right. SAQ is actually a retail park with a few chain restaurants and DIY store etc on the banks of the river.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 11.32.42.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 11.32.42.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 24
I had a theory earlier on that the oak roads playing fields would be crime scene no.1, ie. an assault happened there and police were searching there to establish it as such...then Libby was taken somewhere else and put into the water.

So I'm sticking to that theory.

Remember though, she could only ever have been in the passenger seat of that car and could only have been alive. If she'd been in the back seat or boot, or if cadaver dogs had picked up a scent, he would already have been charged with abduction and/or murder.

Remember though, she could only ever have been in the passenger seat of that car and could only have been alive. If she'd been in the back seat or boot, or if cadaver dogs had picked up a scent, he would already have been charged with abduction and/or murder.

Very good point. Looking at the possible route I’m also certain cameras would have picked that journey up.

I have a question - if her body is out in the sea lost for ever is there any way he can ever be charged with anything related to her if he never speaks? I know people who have jumped off the Humber bridge have never been found and there is a possibility she ended up in the river/sea. Her poor family.

There have been murder convictions without bodies such as Suzanne Pilley and Arlene Fraser and April Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member