Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca (15), missing in Berlin: Father Reusch believes in kidnapping - Is the police on a wrong track?
By Steffen Munter March 7, 2019 Updated: March 7, 2019 10:13
All the evidence speaks against Florian R., the brother-in-law of the missing Rebecca Reusch (15) from Berlin-Britz. But the family is sure that this has nothing to do with the disappearance of the girl. In order to give the police a new direction, however, he would have to break his silence and thereby reveal another matter that he does not seem to want to disclose.
In the case of Missing Berlin student Rebecca Reusch (15) "Bild" now spoke with the girl's 23-year-old sister. Vivien had started several private searches over the internet, while brother-in-law Florian (27), husband of the oldest sister Jessica, was in custody and silent.

As Vivien described in the conversation with the Blatt(,msm?) Jessica and Rebecca had ordered pizza on the eve of their disappearance and played the computer game "Sims". They also looked for a caravan for the holidays. Rebecca was normal, danced with her little niece (2), the 23-year-old said.

After the homicide squad presented the evidence, the investigator said, 'What else do you want to hear until you think he's guilty?' They had only one guilty party from the beginning. "

(Vivien, 23, Rebecca's sister)

But the silence of the only suspect, Florian R., does not indicate his innocence.

Bernd Reusch believes: Rebecca was kidnapped

Even Rebecca's father, Bernd Reusch (52), can no longer stand the uncertainty about the silence of Florian. "Picture" opposite he said: "I spoke with Florian. I asked him if he knows how I feel. I miss my daughter. "

Bernd Reusch suspects that Florian's mother advised the 27-year-old to remain silent. He asked his son-in-law, "Please speak!"

There is nothing worse than murder. Florian, please break your silence and finally tell everything! (...) No matter what he did in the morning. Everything comes out anyway. "

(Bernd Reusch, Rebecca's father)

The master tiler hopes, however, that the case still takes a good turn and hopes: "She lives. She has been kidnapped. It's in some cellar, a vacant house. "

She is locked up somewhere and does not get her cell phone. I ask everyone to keep their eyes open, to look in houses, basements and caravans, like the girl who could now be freed . What kind of world is this ... "

And the mysterious car rides? "The whole number is related to another thing, but I can not say that", Bernd Reusch hinted at the station "RTL" about the drive to the Polish border.

Florian, just talk! Clarify that, so that the whole search goes the other way, in the right direction. We have to find Becky! "

Renewed witness call from the police
In the light of this development, the police again ask Berlin for information from the population and ask:
I am so puzzled by WHAT the so-called reason for BIL's trips those two days...
(To near the Polish Border, RR's dad says in the above article...)

and for the silence from BIL AND the family!

I am respecting the family in all of this...
But I cannot help but wonder WHY this known information is not being disclosed to LE?

Perhaps if BIL DOES disclose this information...
It will actually lead to the body of RR...
and BIL has lied to RR's father about the reason for his trips?

Poor dad...
Poor family...:(

It’s still mysterious. Even if it is black labor, it wouldn’t be an offense punishable with jail time. What could be worse than being held in jail for manslaughter?

Well if the family is desperate for that extra money it could create huge problems if revealed. If he's innocent he might just decide to ride it out.

Unlikely though, I know.

"Blatt" is a colloquial term for (any) newspaper. Literally "piece of paper". So yes, it is msm.

Also, the BILD newspaper is often translated as "Picture", which is what the word "Bild" means.
Thanks for these translations...
I was wondering which MSM was being referred to when they reported "Picture"!

Felix Hackenbruch‏ @FHackenbruch

Bis 18 Uhr will die Polizei noch in dem Waldstück bei Storkow nach #Rebecca Reusch suchen - dann wird es dunkel. Solange ist auch ein Hubschrauber im Einsatz.

Translated from German by Microsoft

By 6pm, police still want to search for Reusch in the woodland piece #Rebecca near Storkow-then it gets dark. As long as a helicopter is also in use.

D1EJQQJXcAEk7pe.jpg

Felix Hackenbruch on Twitter

„Wir gehen einem von vielen Hinweisen nach“, sagt eine Polizeisprecherin zur Suche nach #Rebecca Reusch. Insgesamt gab es 450 Hinweise. Dieser scheint ziemlich konkret gewesen zu sein. Die Suche im Waldstück dauert bereits fast fünf Stunden.

"We're going after one of many clues," says a police spokeswoman searching for #Rebecca Reusch. In total, there were 450 clues. This one seems to have been pretty concrete. The search in the forest piece already takes almost five hours.

D1EEc5jWsAAtPgx.jpg

Tagesspiegel‏Verified account @Tagesspiegel

Fall #RebeccaReusch: Die #Berliner #Polizei sucht ein Waldstück im brandenburgischen #Storkow nach der vermissten #Rebecca ab. Eine Hundertschaft ist ausgerückt.

Case #RebeccaReusch: He #Berlin #Polizei searches a piece of forest in the Brandenburg for #Storkow the missing. #Rebecca A hundred is out.

Leichenspürhunde im Einsatz: Polizei sucht Rebecca im Wald bei Storkow - Berlin - Tagesspiegel

Tagesspiegel on Twitter

Sonnenuntergang im Waldstück bei Storkow und noch immer keine Spur von #Rebecca Reusch. Eine halbe Stunde will die Polizei noch suchen, dann ist es zu dunkel.

Sunset in the forest piece near Storkow and still no trace #Rebecca of Reusch. Half an hour the police still want to search, then it's too dark.

D1EcAGeXcAAAM_w.jpg

D1EcAJyWwAEC0Wq.jpg

Video of search / motorway etc , not sure if anything new needs translating Fall Rebecca: Die Öffentlichkeitsarbeit der Polizei ist ein Skandal - WELT

They must be very certain that they have the right man - or perhaps there is a loophole when it comes to missing children and suspects who refuse to answer questions about trips to the Polish border. That is, perhaps the urgency in finding the missing child outweighs the privacy rights of the uncooperative suspect.

Polizei Berlin‏Verified account @polizeiberlin

Im Fall #Rebecca gehen unsere Kolleg. der #Moko mit Unterstützung einer Einsatzhundertschaft und einem Hubschrauber in der Umgebung von #Storkow aktuell einem Hinweis nach. ^tsm

In the case #Rebecca of our college. with #Moko the support of a hundred operations and a helicopter in the vicinity, we are #Storkow currently following up a note. ^ tsm

Polizei Berlin on Twitter

Wow that's one muddled up translation lol!

Don't worry non-German speakers it's the same info as in the other tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes