GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 page CBI report included in the article

Christopher Watts confession details murders of Shanann Watts, daughters
The confession, made to investigators during a Feb. 18 prison interview and detailed in a report released Thursday by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, is the first time Watts has confessed publicly to killing his daughters. He said he smothered Celeste, 3, first and dumped her body in an oil tank while 4-year-old Bella watched. After watching what happened to her sister, Bella asked, “Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?”

He then smothered Bella, who fought back.

BBM
This makes me think sadistic torture, I could be wrong but didn´t he favour Cece over Bella, this guy is pure evil.

“In the back of my head I knew this was going to happen “. That’s as close as he is going to get to telling the truth.

There is no way Shanann would just lay there and not fight back, she would fight with everythunf she had for her girls and Nico. He pinned her down or prevented her from being able to fight back.

Yes, I take this as his acknowledgment of planning and premeditation. And I think it’s as close as he can get to owning up.

Chris Watts Confession: New Interview Clarifies The Night Of The Murder
The first topic of discussion between Watts and investigators with the FBI, CBI, and Frederick Police is Trent Bolte, a man who claimed to have had an affair with Watts. The investigators asked about the relationship between Watts and Bolte. Watts categorically denied any knowledge of the man, saying “I’ve never met the guy. I’ve never even been to Wyoming, let alone been up there to see somebody.” Watts continued by explaining that Bolte found him on the messaging app WhatsApp, and Watts said he didn’t have the app and hadn’t even heard of it.

Chris Watts And Nichol Kessinger Relationship: New Details Out In Recordings
A large part of the early conversation centered around Watts’ relationship with Nichol Kessinger. Watts told investigators he met Kessinger at work after taking a dysfunctional gas meter to her to have it fixed.

They then ran into each other a few times around the office. Watts said the fourth time they met, he mentioned that “we moved (to Colorado) from North Carolina. She asked what he meant by “we,” and he showed her pictures of Bella and Celeste on his phone. She also saw a picture of Shanann on his lock screen.

Watts said Kessinger knew he was married, and claimed to investigators that she was trying to “save face” trying to “keep things together and control everything around her.”

He says he has not talked to Kessinger since his arrest, but he wishes he could just once to get closure and apologize for what she went through. She refused to speak to Watts’ attorney. He hopes that she has found normalcy.

Watts said he didn’t wear a ring at work because it was getting resized after he lost weight and it kept falling off.

After a while, texts between Watts and Kessinger “kinda went to a different level.” She talked about meeting up after a trip Watts took with Shanann to San Diego in June 2018. After that trip, the two met at a park in Thornton and continued to see each other through most of July.

That’s what I said yesterday. He left her for last andmade her watch it all for a reason.
I am kind of confused. It's been said that Bella had the temperament of Chris and was a lot like him. She even looks like him.

So, I thought that he might have been more hesitant to take her life. Do we know for certain that Cece was awake? I haven't gotten that far into the audiotapes.

I know that others won't agree with me; however, from what I have listened to thus far, it sounds like Chris is crying and remorseful. I bet that he just wishes he could turn back the hands of time.

Of course, my opinion could change once I listen to all of the interview.

I don't believe any story he tells. Narcissists/sociopaths/psychopaths may insert kernels of truth in their tales, but they never fully reveal what actually took place. It's always about control, power, captive audiences, and any other agenda they may have that normal people would never have, so we can never grasp why they think and narrate like they do.

I have heard this type of storytelling in my own life, by a Narcissist who did harm to my son. Nothing this off the charts brutal, but they all essentially tell the same story :
'I did things, but I don't really remember, I might be just too traumatized, and besides, no matter what I may or may not have done, it was his/her fault. Or maybe the devil made me do it, I just can't remember and I'm so confused. Also, I love Jesus. And did I mention in all my word salad that it's his/her fault...'

They NEVER give up the actual story. He deserves a fate that exceeds what I can get away with posting here.

So the neighbor who said the Watts fought a lot later retracted what he said and admitted to embellishing it. I hadn't heard that.

I figured as much because no one else ever reported anything like that. And all the text messages between SW and her friends never suggested they had fought like that, with the yelling and screaming.

Chris Watts And Nichol Kessinger Relationship: New Details Out In Recordings
A large part of the early conversation centered around Watts’ relationship with Nichol Kessinger. Watts told investigators he met Kessinger at work after taking a dysfunctional gas meter to her to have it fixed.

They then ran into each other a few times around the office. Watts said the fourth time they met, he mentioned that “we moved (to Colorado) from North Carolina. She asked what he meant by “we,” and he showed her pictures of Bella and Celeste on his phone. She also saw a picture of Shanann on his lock screen.

Watts said Kessinger knew he was married, and claimed to investigators that she was trying to “save face” trying to “keep things together and control everything around her.”

He says he has not talked to Kessinger since his arrest, but he wishes he could just once to get closure and apologize for what she went through. She refused to speak to Watts’ attorney. He hopes that she has found normalcy.

Watts said he didn’t wear a ring at work because it was getting resized after he lost weight and it kept falling off.

After a while, texts between Watts and Kessinger “kinda went to a different level.” She talked about meeting up after a trip Watts took with Shanann to San Diego in June 2018. After that trip, the two met at a park in Thornton and continued to see each other through most of July.

This makes me angry. NK isn't the poor victim here... Although this can't be apologized in any way, the first thoughts he should have, should be going towards Shannan's family and to her close friends. Those are the people who suffer the most and will be affected by his crime for the rest of their lives.

Chris Watts confesses killing daughters at oil site after strangling wife at home

[...]

Watts, while straddling Shanann as she laid on her back, said he asked whether they could cancel an upcoming trip to Aspen, Colorado, and if they could move to get away from their house.

Watts said Shanann then told him she knew he was having an affair with someone and started to cry, but Watts denied having an affair.

“I just felt guilty … more guilty than ever before,” Watts told investigators, according to documents released Thursday.

Watts told Shanann he didn’t think their marriage was going to work and that he didn’t love her, and Shanann responded, “You’re never gonna see the kids again … you’re never gonna see them again … get off me … don’t hurt the baby.”

Watts immediately put both hands around his wife's neck and strangled her.

“Every time I think about it, I’m just like, did I know I was going to do that before I got on top of her?” he told investigators.

“Everything that happened that morning I just don’t — I don’t know, … like, I try to go back in my head … I didn’t want to do this, but I did it … it just felt like there was already something in my mind that was implanted that I was gonna do it and when I woke up that morning, it was gonna happen and I had no control over it.”

[...]

“What’s wrong with Mommy?” he recalled Bella asking again as she began to cry.

He said Bella was smart and knew what was going on. Bella watched as he backed his truck into the garage and put Shanann's body in the back seat on the floorboards.

The noises from dragging his wife's body down the stairs woke their 3-year-old daughter, Celeste, who was starting to get out of bed when Watts came back inside.

Watts said he felt like someone else was in control of him as he put Bella and Celeste in the back of his truck on the bench seat.

Bella again asked if her mother was OK, and Watts told his daughters their mother would be fine.

[...]

Watts said when they arrived at the oil site 45 minutes from their Frederick, Colorado, home, he pulled Shanann's body out of the car with his daughters sitting on the back seat. They asked him what he was doing to their mother, and he said he doesn't recall what he told them.

Watts said he returned to the truck and “Cece was first.”

He put his daughter’s Yankees blanket over her head and strangled her in the back seat with Bella sitting beside her, Watts told investigators. Bella didn’t say anything while watching her father kill her sister.

“I wasn’t (thinking) … if I was thinking, this wouldn’t have happened … or any partial hint of what I feel for those girls and what I feel for my wife, then none of this would have happened … so I wasn’t thinking,” Watts said.

He carried Celeste from the truck to the oil tank and dropped her inside, then returned to his truck where Bella remained in the back seat.

[...]

“What happened to Cece?” Watts said Bella asked him. “Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?”

He said he is not sure how he replied.

He “did the same thing” to Bella, and placed the Yankees blanket over her head, Watts told investigators.

“Daddy, no!” were Bella’s last words, Watts said, and he hears them every time he closes his eyes.

[...]

Watts said he killed his daughters out of anger with Shanann “that he took out on everyone in front of him that morning,” according to investigators.

“Right now I’d have a 5-year-old … a 3-year-old … and more than likely, a one-month-old son … and a beautiful wife … and right now it’s just me,” Watts told investigators.

This was totally premeditated. He just can't admit it. He says that he got used to a life without the kids while he spent all his time at NK's apartment for a month before they got home. He got on top of her to "talk" to her before she said a thing that morning and it made her uncomfortable. He planned this. Maybe not exactly what he would do to the girls and when - but this was planned. He just does not want to seem like a monster. That's just my take.

It's official: The Rzuecks are the best people in the world. They told the interviewers to tell Chris that they still loved him. His response might just be the most honest thing he says in the interview.
I don't see how they can love him now. But they are much better people than me.

Been listening to livestream. If we are to believe this version is the whole truth then you have to accept that he is again throwing Shanaan under the bus by making sure we know she was controlling to the point that he broke. He doesn’t even sound like he did this for NK. Even the investigators sounded sympathetic.

He sounds like a weak human being who held all his resentment and anger inside and then slowly premeditated living without her, and the kids had to go too. He was cold in describing killing the girls.

I also found the investigators to be leading him and feeling sorry for him. That is uncalled for. After all, he already plead guilty.

I do think the patches he wore contributed somehow and those products should be investigated and controlled. He did not blame those products, nor am I. But he did say when he wore them his heart raced and he felt he could go all day and keep going.

I cannot see how this could give Shanaan’s family closure or make them feel any better. The heartbreak will continue and the Watts will still blame Shanaan.

I am not sure we will ever know the truth or the why. It is just pure evil taking control of a human being. He is where he should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23