GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
(listening to the audio)

He wanted to plead guilty from very early on - too early in fact. He was told to wait. He has high praise for his attorneys who would have fought to the end if he wanted them to. He just wanted it over.

THERE WAS NO COERCION for those in the back.

He confirmed he got the idea of blaming SW from the investigators. He never even thought of it until they said it.

SHANANN DIDN’T KILL THE GIRLS for those in the back.

I liked your post so much that I thought it should be said again. :)

He's also dissed NUA for "making" him do the interviews. He admits to doing things, but he still hasn't really taken responsibility for what he did.

Good post. I believe this guy is a STUPID psychopath. I know we usually thinks psychopaths are tricky/whatever, but this guy has nobody home. Even so, he killed 3 living and one unborn, then did stupid things. Even now he doesn't seem to comprehend what he's done. It's like he's enjoying this, enjoying his own idiocy.

Sorry to quote my own post, BUT, this may give us an entirely NEW way of looking at the psychopaths among us. Maybe we need to read between the lines, take another look at the Bundy interviews, and those of others, from THIS, CW, frame of reference.

Did he just say NK told him to delete their messages?
(Tammy says they’re pretty good at recovering text messages)

He seems to be muttering and fumbling around Coder’s direct question on if his father knew. He didn’t really answer the question, he’s diverted it seems. Waiting for him to address the question.

—-

They’re asking about NK (Coder says people have said they should look into her more)

“She has her moments where I had to talk her off the ledge..she’s bipolar...get worked up about nothin g..she came to my house once...”

This guy, what a piece of work. He’s rambling... he was asleep in her bed...
She (NK) always realized she’s be “second fill”..
She said she would go on websites...Will relationship work (mistress)...”

Sounds to me like he is regurgitating stuff from the discovery

—-

His voice is grating on me, this is going to be hard listen.

Last edited:
NK is a lying, conniving liar. Told him to delete everything on his phone. WHY. Tested him to make sure it wasn't the cops she was texting first. She said she deleted her stuff from CW solely because she was upset with him. This dovetails with her google searches on whether cops could retrieve texts. He still doesn't see that she is one cold hearted, conniving woman who only cares about herself. Her first thoughts when a family goes missing is to protect herself. I hope she is never offered a book deal.

Its strange. What you think is magnificent, I say is uncalled for. It makes me sick to my stomach. What is in a person to want to hear him laugh? We already know this guy is sick. He is already locked up. He murdered four people!

Bc it’s critical to keep things lite and not accuse etc.

He would totally likely shutdown and get defensive and that’s not what they were after!

Believe you me they know how to get the truth and are dang well trained in doing it!!!

Respectfully my own opinion

Its strange. What you think is magnificent, I say is uncalled for. It makes me sick to my stomach. What is in a person to want to hear him laugh? We already know this guy is sick. He is already locked up. He murdered four people!

Yes, I believe we are all aware of the crimes he's committed. Please don't twist my words. When did I say I WANTED to hear him laugh? I said that their interviewing skills are magnificent, not him. They have him talking. They have him downright chatty. They know how to pull his strings. It's a beautiful manipulation.

NK IS BIPOLAR! Wow. He had to "talk her off the ledge" a few times. She told him she realized she would always be "second fiddle" to his family. Not taking ANY thing away from CW at all - but I believe she manipulated the hell out of him - not so he would kill his family but so that he would drop his family for her. I also don't believe she didn't know SW was pregnant. She def saw it on FB.

Bc it’s critical to keep things lite and not accuse etc.

He would totally likely shutdown and get defensive and that’s not what they were after!

Believe you me they know how to get the truth and are dang well trained in doing it!!!

Respectfully my own opinion
And I do respect all opinions here. I just see this as reminding all of us of what psychopaths are all about and it is sickening. I need to walk away awhile.

So far, he hasn't mentioned his mistress even once. The audio is expected to be released today, wonder if it is a complete 5 hour audio.

Here's all my notes:

Nothing of interest. Blah Blah Blah
Thanks for saving me three minutes of time I didn't have! ;)
The skill of these investigators is magnificent. They are doing what they are trained to do and that is to get answers. The answers are NEEDED by the family for closure and to clear Shanann's name which CW and his fan club have been dragging through the mud since the moment he claimed Shanann killed their girls.
MOO

Okay, I haven't read WSers' reactions yet, but I have to say B.S. to the part about straddling her for 25-30 minutes in a conversation with her not fighting him off. She was pregnant, upset, tired - and she told him he was hurting the baby. And, he had to go to work. That's a long conversation for anyone to have in the early morning, but especially so when you're sitting on top of someone. I don't believe that part at all.

I wouldn't believe him that he strangled the girls before putting them in the tanks except the autopsy confirms it.

The rest....I need to absorb and also read what you guys are saying.

(I anticipated that Bella was quiet and still during the ordeal. Breaks my heart in a million pieces.)

jmo

Yes, I believe we are all aware of the crimes he's committed. Please don't twist my words. When did I say I WANTED to hear him laugh? I said that their interviewing skills are magnificent, not him. They have him talking. They have him downright chatty. They know how to pull his strings. It's a beautiful manipulation.
Sorry, wasn’t speaking of you. I was thinking of all the Shanaan haters out there. I feel he is adding fuel to the fire. And it seems the interviewers are helping him to achieve his satisfaction. That’s all I meant. I will walk away awhile. But no disrespectful intent on my part toward you or anyone posting here.
Carry on.

:(

This was totally premeditated. He just can't admit it. He says that he got used to a life without the kids while he spent all his time at NK's apartment for a month before they got home. He got on top of her to "talk" to her before she said a thing that morning and it made her uncomfortable. He planned this. Maybe not exactly what he would do to the girls and when - but this was planned. He just does not want to seem like a monster. That's just my take.
I agree with you. He straddled her to talk? He straddled her to pin her down, disable her and to strangle her. He knew that she would think that he was wanting to have sex again. So, at this point, she didn't resist.

He says that he asks her if they can cancel their Aspen trip and move away. Yet, he immediately, then moves the conversation to their marriage isn't going to work and he doesn't love her? She tells him to get off of her and that he is hurting the baby.

He doesn't get off of her because he has her in a vulnerable position to strangle her. Of course, she isn't going to fight. She is pinned down and can't fight. I am strong. Yet, I wouldn't be able to move if I were put in this position, no matter how much I struggled.

Bella was awakened because I can imagine that Shan'ann may have screamed before passing out.

To me, the only way that he can live with himself is to say that "something/someone took possession over him." That excuse would also placate his family, who never liked Shan'ann, anyway. IMO, they would try to find any excuse to blame it on her.

I actually think that, after meeting NK and doing all of the outdoorsy things with her that he wasn't able to do with Shan'ann and the kids, that he made up his mind that he wanted out to begin a new life.

Unfortunately, for some reason, divorce wasn't an option. What gets me is if he truly wanted a new life, Shan'ann supposedly gave him the perfect out of keeping the kids away from him.

He could then be the victim, saying that Shan'ann moved back to NC and refused to let him see the kids. Nope - for some reason - he felt that annihilation of his family was the only way to go.

How on earth did he believe that he would get away with this?

Last edited:
I still do. I will always believe that he had every intention of getting rid of his wife and kids. Maybe it didn't go down step by step as he thought it would but he knew he wanted them dead and he made that happen. IMO he knew he wanted to be rid of them and if/when he did it, he had the perfect place to put their bodies. I don't believe for one minute that he just became angry that night out the blue and snapped and killed them. He's finally admitting the details but he's still lying and acting like he was in a fog and didn't realize what he was doing and blah blah blah. Shades of Jodi Arias and her famous fog.

Maybe it's just my brain not letting me "go there" but I don't think killing the children was in his original plan. They had to go because they saw what happened to mommy. Maybe killing mommy was planned all along, but I don't think killing the girls was. But even so, their murder was way worse than I thought :(.

And I do respect all opinions here. I just see this as reminding all of us of what psychopaths are all about and it is sickening. I need to walk away awhile.

Sometimes it’s not bad to be reminded what psychopaths are capable of!

I do believe their sole purpose was to get as close to the truth from CW as they possibly could!

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member