GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possible. I tend to believe it was just that he didn't care not that he got off on it. I don't believe there was any rage. Any out of body experience. Just a plan, that didn't go exactly as planned, but still came off as he had hoped. This was not a last minute bad series of decisions he wants people to believe. I'm just glad he admitted to murdering the girls. How he doesn't see how terrible it looks goes to how he doesn't think like others. I'm glad they caught him off guard and didn't give him time to prepare answers.

ETA: there is no history we know of for CW to be the type who gets off on the physical torture of others. I believe he gaslighted in the past, but that was to just benefit himself - I don't believe it was to hurt others. MOO
I think that’s fair. I think I worded things like that because I am very very upset.
I guess I think there was somtabout power involved because of 1. The lyrics and 2. He didn’t seem to have a lot of power in his everyday life. He enjoyed feeling in control of something. And I do think he letBella suffer for some reason - maybe she was so much like him it was like killing himself.

This man is NOT suicidal. He thinks he will have it okay there in Wisconsin. He is no longer in fear like he was in CO.

Bring that *advertiser censored* back to Colorado.

ETA:
Never mind, LE addressed he is a threat to the safety of everyone including the prison guards who have to deal with the riffraff.

That part makes me so angry! He used a fricking credit card with his mistress because he doesn't have cash to afford an affair.....but three people have to be murdered over a lousy dinner?!!?!?!?
IMO - NO. It wasn't over a dinner. It wasn't because he snapped. It wasn't because he had an out of body experience. It wasn't because SW was unhappy with a divorce. It was simple. He wanted to move on to a manipulating mistress with mental illness. He got used to not being a Dad over 5 weeks - and found he didn't miss it. They had to go. MOO

He said this bible verse comes to mind and maybe Shan'ann was thinking "Father forgive them for they no not what they do." Is he trying to say she was asking that he be forgiven as he was killing her?
Yeah, right. A pregnant woman whose marriage is crumbling on top of her (literally) is not saying a prayer of forgiveness in that moment. She has one thought on her mind, and that is of her baby. A pregnant mom (who just told him he was hurting the baby!) doesn't passively allow harm to her unborn baby. No. I don't believe it for one second. Her mind was completely on protecting her baby, imo.

jmo

FTR I like DP and agree with a lot he says, but I didn’t agree with his analogy that CW licking his lips was to wash away what he did. I think that’s just a nervous habit he has. Jmo

I don't think that not planning to go to the first day of school equals planning a murder. Plenty of fathers don't go to the first day of school if their wives are SAHMs.

It's something in his eyes... wouldn't want to be with him alone in one room. Really not.
Oh, I would want to be alone with this sick coward to kick his stupid @ss to oblivion (Krav Maga kinda expert here)

I don’t believe everything he says. I think he still is trying to cover said behind. Why would he wake Shannan up to talk that morning before he went to work? It’s just an excuse to justify it was cold blood murder.

I am astounded people on fb are still sympathizing with CW. I just don’t get people.
IMO, people are not all good or all bad. Normal people (me included) can't really absorb the reality of a man who has the ability to strangle the life out of his entire family. We just are not programmed to understand it.

So, I believe that the people on FB are looking for reasons that would have caused a supposedly normal and loving husband and father to commit such unspeakable acts.

In actuality, a normal and loving husband and father would never, ever consider doing such a thing, even one who hates his partner.

Most people would never hurt any innocent, helpless child, much less his/her own children. So, it really takes a special kind of sickness to commit acts like this.

IMO, CW needs to see a psychiatrist, who would make him accept responsibility for his actions and not blame it on "being possessed."

My first reaction to what I have read here is I am not buying it, particularly his version of events in relation to killing Shanann. Once I listen to the audio it may be different but his story sounds like a poor romantic novel with a bad twist.

Yeah, right. A pregnant woman whose marriage is crumbling on top of her (literally) is not saying a prayer of forgiveness in that moment. She has one thought on her mind, and that is of her baby. A pregnant mom (who just told him he was hurting the baby!) doesn't passively allow harm to her unborn baby. No. I don't believe it for one second. Her mind was completely on protecting her baby, imo.

jmo
I know. I was being sarcastic.

My first reaction to what I have read here is I am not buying it, particularly his version of events in relation to killing Shanann. Once I listen to the audio it may be different but his story sounds like a poor romantic novel with a bad twist.
I am listening to the audio and I agree with you- total BS. Shanann would not have just accepted being killed, if able, she would have fought back with everything she had for herself and her children. She was pinned down or ambushed and could not fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member