GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to imagine straggling the life out of the person you hate most in this world, the effort it takes and the actual vivid images.

Now imagine doing it to your love ones, with some of them being children.

This is CW for all the world to see!!!!

Moo
Absolutely

As he’s strangling his wife to death, he says that it’s like seeing HIS life disappearing before his very eyes.

I’m not entirely sure, but that sounds a bit narcissistic to me. :eek:

I keep hearing people say he is blaming shanann for what happened. Imo there has to be some kind of anger, hurt, resentment or some reason that leads a person to harm another. Why did he do this? He perceived things a certain way. That does not mean that it was the truth but it was the reason he did what he did. We all are wondering why he did this. Most people are not self aware. They do not see all their faults. If his relationship with Shanann was perfect, or he was perfect there would have been no murders. I am interested to see why he chose to do the things he did. What his reasons are. That does not mean he was justified in those feelings. He obvioulsy was not justified in the choices he made. I could never do the things he did but thats what makes me want to understand so badly how he could. How he could hurt his babies? His wife? Even if he no longer loved her he spent years of his life with her. What was going on in his brain? Thats what i want to understand. I want to hear his excuses. Maybe just to get the relief that i could never be like him.

If strangling was part of their regular sex routine, maybe she thought it was just that? And then passed out and could not fight back....

??

I find the sitting on top of her very odd. Who has a conversation like that?!
As soon as he got on top of her, some part of his little lizard brain knew he was going to kill her.

He claims he looked up the lyrics to Battery because NK had asked what it meant. How thoughtful of him to do so within an hour or so of murdering his children in cold blood, if that is even why he looked it up.

My thoughts yesterday after listening to most of this is what I still believe, keeping an open mind throughout. He planned to get rid of them. Planned to murder. It didn't go exactly to plan and we will never know to what extent (eg Bella waking up) because he won't come clean with anything that points to having planned this. But he slips up at times. I believe most of what he said occurred that night, did...but I believe he has left out details and certainly his thought processes. He thinks it doesn't sound as bad as it does. I just wholeheartedly believe he will never admit he planned and wanted this. COWARD. I also don't believe he ever, ever contemplated suicide that night. MOO

"No father would ever want to hurt his flesh." He doesn't understand what it feels like to love. What a father's love is. What a human's love is. Sociopath.

I keep hearing people say he is blaming shanann for what happened. Imo there has to be some kind of anger, hurt, resentment or some reason that leads a person to harm another. Why did he do this? He perceived things a certain way. That does not mean that it was the truth but it was the reason he did what he did. We all are wondering why he did this. Most people are not self aware. They do not see all their faults. If his relationship with Shanann was perfect, or he was perfect there would have been no murders. I am interested to see why he chose to do the things he did. What his reasons are. That does not mean he was justified in those feelings. He obvioulsy was not justified in the choices he made. I could never do the things he did but thats what makes me want to understand so badly how he could. How he could hurt his babies? His wife? Even if he no longer loved her he spent years of his life with her. What was going on in his brain? Thats what i want to understand. I want to hear his excuses. Maybe just to get the relief that i could never be like him.

His unhappiness was entirely her fault in his narcissistic mind. He had to place blame somewhere for his dissatisfaction with life, and it certainly wasn't going to be on himself.

As he’s strangling his wife to death, he says that it’s like seeing HIS life disappearing before his very eyes.

I’m not entirely sure, but that sounds a bit narcissistic to me. :eek:

No kidding! I had to read that sentence twice when I first saw it, as it obviously did not make sense. I guess in a sick way it does after reading it again.

Wonder if he knew when he did this interview that it was going to be released to the public.
I get the impression he wants nothing released.
Yeah, I’m not sure he knew.

I think he believed he was having a conversation with old friends.

The fact that he couldn’t see the recording devices, means that he was able to speak freely.

This would have been very different had he known he was being recorded, and he knew they were coming.

His sexual desires for NK outweighed any connection he had to his own family!

He’s a very selfish individual

At least I think that was a huge part of it.

I’m not sure it’s all that complicated.

Moo

He's extremely highly suggestible.
Agreed. What comes to my mind is one of the first letters his mistress wrote him about wanting to have "firsts" with someone like him she went on that she wanted to have a marriage and children like he has. I wonder if this unintentionally plotted an idea to give the mistress what she wanted by getting rid of his family. Then he could go on to having "first"experiences with her. There is something really really wrong with him and very sad that he couldn't see what a wonderful family he had.

Ma Watts never felt Shanann was good enough for him and that she was hiding something from him - something from her past. Then Shanann "took him away" to Colorado. Jamie wanted her kid to be ring bearer in their wedding and Shanann said no. Didn't get her way, so the only Watts that went was CW's grandmother. :rolleyes:
MOO

Not that I know of. The closest thing to a transcript at this point is the PDF.

Otherwise, if you go to the YouTube videos in this post, you can click on the three dots at the bottom right of the videos to see a rolling transcript.

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

Posting url as non attachment, thank you again Pommy.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/watts-interview-02-18-19_redacted-1-pdf.172832/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566