GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans feel anger, hurt, resentment every day. The majority of us do not kill our families and then pretend we don't know what happened to them. Or lie that we had to do it because we caught them strangling other family members.
Snipped.

EXCELLENT point. All of us have been hurt, frustrated, bored, angered. Narcissists aren't the only ones. But we don't kill because of it.

Not sure what to do with that point, but I think you're spot on.

jmo

So before all this, iirc, I think the conclusion that was reached here re: the credit card retail charge that went through on Shanann’s account was that it must’ve been an autopay, was that ever confirmed, because now the timeline of Shanann being asleep is potentially discredited during these hours, is this right?

(paused at 7:11...this is going to be a long day...making a strong pot of coffee...)
They asked CW about this. It was a charge for Monat hair products, which is another MLM/direct sales company for hair care. CW sounded genuinely like he had no idea. He thought it sounded like an auto ship. Or that NUA is into things like that and maybe it was something SW had ordered through her, etc. It didn't seem like the actual purchase was made at that time of night. Likely just the charge going through.

Yeah, right. A pregnant woman whose marriage is crumbling on top of her (literally) is not saying a prayer of forgiveness in that moment. She has one thought on her mind, and that is of her baby. A pregnant mom (who just told him he was hurting the baby!) doesn't passively allow harm to her unborn baby. No. I don't believe it for one second. Her mind was completely on protecting her baby, imo.

jmo
YES....while also contemplating how to protect her two sleeping children across the hall.

Snipped.

EXCELLENT point. All of us have been hurt, frustrated, bored, angered. Narcissists aren't the only ones. But we don't kill because of it.

Not sure what to do with that point, but I think you're spot on.

jmo

Sometimes I find myself thinking that maybe it’s just as simple as people like CW are just ticking time bombs for most of their lives.

It just simply depends on who is unlucky enough to be around them when they finally go boom!

Will he talk to them again when they've promised him the photo isn't going onto social media and that the full details of the interview will only be shared with LE?

Well, THEY didn't release this to anyone. Nor did they tell anyone outside of the family and other LE. They kept their promise. They have no control over the open records act.

But, it might make him more cautious. I doubt it though, whatever the cause I sense a need to talk about this on CW's part.

The audio I'm listening to on YouTube doesn't seem to have been redacted anywhere.

It's labeled redacted but I can't figure out what could possibly be redacted.

CW told of a story where he was such a good liar back in grade school that he claims to have convinced his teacher he had spent his summer vacation in China. :rolleyes:

I feel like almost every question/topic we were wondering about in this case was asked about or addressed. Whether or not he answered honestly or not, the right questions were asked.

Yep. He’s basically contradicting himself. He doesn’t know how it all happened, yet it was inevitably going to happen. He was straddling Shanann and they were just talking, yet he must have been in a rage. He “doesn’t remember” pinning her arms yet she somehow didn’t fight back (even though that is instinctual and fight or flight was more likely than freeze for several reasons).

It’s also a way of saying, “the events were making this happen, rather than me making the events happen.” He is not able to fully integrate what he did into his ego so that he can take absolute ownership.

I'm just nodding my head yes to all you've written. Yup to all.

But it also reminds me again of christian Longo who dispassionately described what he did to his family, described how his wife didn't fight back or scream -same thing- and expresses sort of this benign puzzlement, really. Like looking at it from a long, but interested distance.

Like they're amazed at how they were capable of doing what they did despite having feelings of what they thought were love, for their family.

CW is absolutely trying to distance himself from what he did and make it less cold blooded and more out of his control.

I think it's possible that he may have disassociated a bit when he did all of this because even a mind like his might have to in order to keep doing it. But I believe it was all planned in advance and he knew he was going to kill her and the girls long before he straddled her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member