GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summarization of some of the subjects discussed so far in the first fifteen minutes.

Jail life
Letters and Phone calls in prison
Trent
AM
NK was the only one, never had a one night stand, etc.

Hmmmm...he says he’s never had WhatsApp. I’ve wondered about/suspected otherwise, moo.

15:00ish
Discussion of NK

24ish
Discussion moves to Shanann.

Tammy and Coder are quite entertaining, moo. And brilliant.

Last edited:
That's one thing I found interesting. Even when he said that he regrets what happened and said he could have been living a good life with a wonderful wife and two daughters with their current ages and also a one month old baby boy. It was all about 'him'.

When he talks about what he did with the girls, it's like he's ashamed of it because he knows it makes him a monster, not because of how they must have been feeling.

I think this has to be indicative that there was always something missing in his psyche -- true empathy and being able to put oneself into another person's emotional shoes and really feel their pain.

But as they said in the interview, it didn't manifest in cruelty to animals or other children when he was a child. Up until the point of the affair with NK he seems to have managed to hide that aspect of himself. That doesn't mean that aspect wasn't there, it just hadn't received the trigger it needed to come out before that point. People have been saying they think CW's mother could be partly what made him this way...I think she might be what stopped him showing this for so many years by being a strong character and *telling* him how to behave, by telling him what is right and what is wrong and that that might have helped him to assimilate to have a relatively 'normal' life up until the point of the affair.
I believe the psychopathy was always there, and outward ill behavior delayed because by his own account, CW had limited interaction and/or relationships until late in his life. He was a "stand on the sidelines," or "behind the scenes" guy his entire life. There was little room in his world because his sister reportedly took up all the space, and sucked up all the air.

CindyW had a tight grip on CW's friends, thoughts, and deeds, and then SW, his first serious girl friend, happened. MOO

I don't know if I can make it through these interviews. He is STILL blaming Shannan for her own murder! :mad: At about 8 minutes in he's talking about how he told a friend about NK and that SW was going away for 5 weeks. The friend tells him to not to fall into that trap (i.e. NK). And then CW says he wishes SW hadn't gone away for 5 weeks but had only gone away for 1 week. He said if she was only going to be gone for 1 week nothing would have happened. What a pathetic liar. Excusing his affair and excusing his murder of SW. :mad:

Some people were confident that new info would come out of this interview-info that would implicate other people, show that he was coerced, or info that would otherwise shed him in a better light (if not exonerate him). Most of us knew better. Since there has been all but radio silence, I have to assume that they are all feeling regretful and are busy making peace with all the bad things they said about SW.
Oh no, there are pages and pages still bemoaning poor Chris’s fate, it was not his fault, SW drove him to it, it was the patches, the constant videos, the lack of sleep.

So he told the truth to the public defenders and they were willing to go ahead with a not guilty, whatever he wants? Where's the bar association?

It's not an ethical violation unless they put him on the stand knowing he was going to lie. The state must prove its case. The defense would file motions and try to exclude evidence, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46