GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the story about NK and he being in his house on the 4th of July, and then SW calls 10 times and it turns out that he's in bed with NK at her own house, and he leaves the house because SW doesn't even know where he is (how could she tell), then ends with NK being peeved because she is "second bill".
He never goes back to explain about he being in his house on 4 july, at least so far. Coder says he's confused, but CW doesn't clear it up.

In her interview, NK said she was at his house on July 4.

Any thoughts@Colorado303 ? I know it’s probably a lot to digest! And I truly feel for her family and all her friends on this emotional day! God bless
Lot of thoughts. Not many words though. Some truth, some omissions, some lies IMO. My heart hurts hearing it and head hurts trying to sort it out. Only know 1) He’s missing something that makes the rest of us human. 2). we’ll never know if we know the real truth.

One problem is when Coder says they will come back in the future, maybe a year from now or months (IIRC). By the time they come back they will never get any true story from him.
Chris is not very intelligent, he's a bumbling idiot, imho.

I think he'll forget a lot of what he lied about in the interview we heard today, and next time the agents visit him he'll give a different story.

His forked tongue will trip him up in the future as it has in the past and present.

He just loooooves to talk about himself!:mad:

Nobody can expect the truth from him -- he probably doesn't even know it himself and is so used to lying that he actually believes his own twisted version of reality.

moo

What really is bothering me is how he seems to be enjoying prison and has it somewhat better than I imagined. He deserves no freedom and all the perks it seems he does and soon will get. I want him to suffer but it just doesn’t seem like he is.

We obviously can’t see the video of CW when he is recounting the events surrounding the murders to investigators, but I am absolutely confident of one thing:

When he choked up and made crying sounds, he did not shed a single tear.

Atleast he remembered to fake cry this time.
He's had nothing but time to practice and hone his act in prison. I'm certain he was totally sure he could pull off the deception this time. Nice try, Chris :rolleyes:

Did I hear correctly that the neighbor retracted his statement that he heard cw and sw fighting previously and that cw got crazy?
He didn't retract the whole thing. He was interviewed about a month or so ago and said he was exaggerating when he said they fought all the time. He did see them arguing that day, as I remember correctly. He explained that he meant it more like they argued, but not anymore than most couples. His statement about seeing them arguing was not a lie, but he said he embellished the truth about how often and how bad the fights were, as far as I remember. Imo

Lot of thoughts. Not many words though. Some truth, some omissions, some lies IMO. My heart hurts hearing it and head hurts trying to sort it out. Only know 1) He’s missing something that makes the rest of us human. 2). we’ll never know if we know the real truth.

I think that’s pretty spot on! I’ll never understand how somebody could just cruelly throw away his own family! Especially one that loved him so unconditionally!

He truly had so much! Yet felt so little!

Yeah, he doesn't remember looking at the video of his kids during the break in the interrogation on 15 or 16 Aug. He says they had already taken his cell phone. (Lie) Another lie, because he told the agents that he had looked at the video to get some sympathy. (Before he confessed)

What really is bothering me is how he seems to be enjoying prison and has it somewhat better than I imagined. He deserves no freedom and all the perks it seems he does and soon will get. I want him to suffer but it just doesn’t seem like he is.

I think prison suits him. As "bossy" as SW has been accused of being, CW seems to like being dominated and having structure and a routine like that. Having people telling him what to do and how to do it. He will never have to worry about those pesky bills again. Won't have to do those FB videos.It doesn't feel right. He should be miserable, but he probably won't be. I hate it.

In her interview, NK said she was at his house on July 4.
And I'm wondering if they didn't spend most of the time at his house, versus at her place like CW says. His place is closer to work for both of them, at the very least, and would also explain the July 4 "whose house were they at" discrepancy...

Coincidentally, that podcast by John Chrymes, I think it was yesterday, ended by saying that from now on, people had to say "chris watts" instead of "monster". Ie a whole new definition of evil.
Oddly, Coder said nearly the same thing today, that they wanted to know if in the future they should refer to a certain crime method as a "Chris Watts".

Last edited:
I think he is a creature of habit and is used to being told what to do and how to do it. It probably feels comfortable to him.
Shanann was the leader and most likely the decision maker in that relationship. After growing up the way he did, he probably wasn't capable of making decisions by himself.
It doesn't surprise me that he has adjusted so well to prison life. Maybe its even a relief to him. Imo

And I'm wondering if they didn't spend most of the time at his house, versus at her place like CW says. His place is closer to work for both of them, at the very least, and would also explain the July 4 "whose house were they at" discrepancy...
I wish they had asked why he parked the Lexus down the street so often.

And I think that's the case with most sociopaths. They adapt easily. Scott Peterson is a great example. Casey Anthony in jail, she woke with a smile every day.

I wouldn't last a few hours before becoming a psychotic mess.

I think we can be pretty sure we do not know the real truth and never will.

Remember Ted Bundy? He entertained himself with "truth" interviews.

What else do guys like this have to do all day but plan the next one?

They get the undivided attention of a group of smart people and TV exposure.

It's not much of a life but it's something!

He didn't retract the whole thing. He was interviewed about a month or so ago and said he was exaggerating when he said they fought all the time. He did see them arguing that day, as I remember correctly. He explained that he meant it more like they argued, but not anymore than most couples. His statement about seeing them arguing was not a lie, but he said he embellished the truth about how often and how bad the fights were, as far as I remember. Imo

Is there something in the water there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members