UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legally Bland

Reaction score
The body of a young girl has been found on the Isle of Bute.

Police said a female child's body was discovered in woods at about 09:00 on Monday.

Police were alerted that a six-year-old girl was missing from her home in Rothesay at 06:25 on Monday.

The body was discovered in the grounds of a former hotel on Ardbeg Road. A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed that an inquiry had been launched.

Body of young girl found on Isle of Bute

The former hotel concerned is believed to be the Kyles Hydro in Port Bannatyne, two milThread # 5es north of Rothesay. An area of woodland is understood to have been cordoned off by police.

Police searching for missing six-year-old girl on Bute find child's body | HeraldScotland

Thread #1
Threat #2
Thread #3
Thread #5

Don't know what happened to thread #4. Alert if you find it please.Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
A body has been found in the search for a six-year-old girl on a Scottish island.

The child from Rothesay, Isle of Bute, was reported missing at 6.25am today. At about 9am, officers found the body of a young girl on the site of a former hotel.

A Police Scotland spokesman said: 'At around 6.25am this morning, police were informed a six-year-old girl was missing in Rothesay.

Police find the body of missing Rothesay girl at an abandoned hotel | Daily Mail Online

Adding in Timeline

10 pm – 1030.pm : Alesha in living room area of house - put to bed by RM with dvd

unspecified time : TM goes to bathroom, then goes to Alesha room, closes door fully

12 midnight or just after : grandmother hears Alesha call out for Peppa Pig

12.22 am : Suspect and mother have argument at suspect's home

12.30 am : Suspect's friends leave his house, suspect's 14 yr old sister accompanies them

01.39 am Suspect texts or Facebook call to RM

01.47 am Suspect / or his sister / or suspect using sisters Facebook account - calls TM

01.54 am Suspect leaves his home, wearing jog pants, trainers , hoodie. Walks in direction of Rothesay and goes past Alesha grandparents home

02.26 am cctv ( Mr McLachlan home ) spots figure walking past his house - shore line - with something on their back. When later asked, Mr McL says he presumed it was somebody carrying a child.

02. 26 am - cctv footage from home of Shari Strathie, who lives 2 doors down from Mr McLachlan.Footage shows movement along the shoreline. She says to her, it looks like a figure walking past her house carrying another person.“You can see the legs hanging down and moving” she says.

03.35 am Suspect returns to his home - from a different direction - accesses his house by jumping over back wall. Does not have hoodie with him.

03.35 to 03.44 m. bathroom light is switched on during this time, mother hears sound of boiler switching on, presume suspect is having shower

03.45 am suspect leaves his home, wearing only shorts , no shoes, carrying what appears to be a black tee shirt

03.52 am suspect returns home

03.58 am suspect leaves home, fully clothed, running, with a torch

04.07 am suspect returns home, now walking

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Members are not allowed to tell other members how to think/post. Everyone has an opinion and you may respectfully disagree, but to chastise other members for their opinion is not allowed.

While "innocent until proven guilty" is a judicial principle within the legal system, the general public is not held to that standard and are allowed to have their own speculative opinion.

Indicating that you have inside knowledge that you can't discuss is considered baiting and is not allowed.

Continue discussion here... Many posts involving bickering, baiting, rudeness, chastising were removed from the previous thread. Members who continue to post in this manner have and will be issued thread reply bans.

If you find posts are against TOS it is best to alert and let a moderator take care of it instead of engaging and risking the loss of posting privileges.

The thread is about Alesha and the details of her horrific case. The case is not about other members and their opinions.

Continue discussion here...

Several pages of sleuthing family are still being cleaned up on the previous thread. Timeouts are being issued for posting that information which is against TOS.

An excerpt from our rules:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Hey Everyone,

We are not going to waste time anymore on this thread. If you violate our terms of service you will get a time out or be outright banned.
Don't make your posts personal directed at another poster
Don't go off topic
Don't sleuth family members
If you are mature in your posting, stick to the topic at hand, and don't violate our terms of service you will have no problem.

Tricia

I initially thought 35 years or more - but on reflection and based on his age - with presumably the thought being that he is young enough to be rehabilitated, then I am now going for between 25 to 30.

I think that's about right too, as in I think they'll sentence him 20-25 years based on his age. I agree with EdinLass, doesn't feel long enough as the offender will only be around 40 when he is released (16 + 25). I imagine there would need to be strict monitoring in place to prevent another Angus Sinclair type of incidence occurring (reoffending of similar nature post release).

Is it only ok to talk about AC now then? Forgive me for my lack of understanding but if this is a sleuthing site are we not allowed to sleuth? Some of it, of course went too far - I hold my hands up and admit my own part in that.

Personally I found the links with ZH interesting to look into and the possible paedophile ring in Bute.

Is it only ok to talk about AC now then? Forgive me for my lack of understanding but if this is a sleuthing site are we not allowed to sleuth? Some of it, of course went too far - I hold my hands up and admit my own part in that.

Personally I found the links with ZH interesting to look into and the possible paedophile ring in Bute.
Agreed. Me too! I must admit i became a bit too focused on this case.

I think he'll get at least 25 as the punishment part, if he gets out i think he'll be on a life long licence.

Agreed. Me too! I must admit i became a bit too focused on this case.

I think he'll get at least 25 as the punishment part, if he gets out i think he'll be on a life long licence.

Me too! I was annoying my other half with how much time I spent on here.

In my ideal world he would never be let out (and torturous punishments for the rest of his life), but knowing UK law, he will do around 20 years, come out and be a huge danger to the public, with a new name. Imo I don't believe in rehabilitating monsters.

Me too! I was annoying my other half with how much time I spent on here.

In my ideal world he would never be let out (and torturous punishments for the rest of his life), but knowing UK law, he will do around 20 years, come out and be a huge danger to the public, with a new name. Imo I don't believe in rehabilitating monsters.
I know. Unfortunately there is no such thing as an ideal world.

I'll be interested to hear the judge's sentencing statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998