Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

<modsnipped>

I worry that this girl could have been one of the "throw away" children, traffickers use to cross the border with a dependent child, so they don't get put into detention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw someone mentioned her earlier.. One I hope LE is looking into..

However, this reminds me of "Brazil Doe" in the sense that she turn out to be someone that might have slipped thru the cracks, which I see alot. She turned out to be a girl named Ranata, a minor with abuse issues, that I believe was in and out of homes and was not listed on any missing person site. The only reason I was privy to the info was because of the case director attaching me in an email thread to all other CPS services involved.

CA - CA - LA County, Blkfem, 14+, Aug 2018

As stated earlier, I think by what LE is doing, placing posters at local schools, going thru the database of runaways, I would think someone would have turned up by now. Unless this turns into a relative noticing something is off ala Casey Anthony, a case working checking on a childs status like Ranata, or a School outside of this radius notices something, I think we are going to have to place our hope in surveillance that may or may not exist.

Thanks, I missed seeing her name. :)

It reminds me of the Khandalyce Pearce case, too.

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

I found a woman on Twitter who thinks this child might be her grand daughter. I gave her the contact information for the police there and she said they'll get back to her tomorrow.

This is so heartbreaking. And I cannot imagine how that grandmother will get any rest until she gets some answers, one way or the other. Sigh.

A memorial near the site, where someone had initially left a sign reading “rest in peace baby girl” and some candles on Wednesday, continued to grow. By Thursday evening, the chain-link fence was laden with flowers, balloons, stuffed animals and crosses.

Local residents said they will be this little girl's family until investigators can solve this crime.

vigil-grab-.jpeg
memorial.jpg

Hundreds Gather for Vigil to Honor Unidentified Girl Found Dead Along Hacienda Heights Trail

Community holds vigil, seeks answers about girl found dead on Hacienda Heights trail

If one is not from the area, does it look like a good place to drop off a body? I hate writing that.

I am wondering if an out of area person would think it was good or would it be more local

Does it look like a good place? Eh, I guess? But the road she was left by is a busy road. People use that road to travel to and from work to avoid freeway traffic. And there are more isolated trails in the area imo so I’m confused by why she was left there, kind of out in the open.

What’s weird is that I don’t see someone from out of the area even thinking or knowing of that place. Hacienda Heights is not a big city. And there a lot of people who live in LA County who have never heard of or been to this city.

I’m not familiar with the area, but I’m wondering whether or not it’s apparent from the roadway that a hiking trail is down the embankment. If not, I lean toward it being someone who is not from the area, likely thinking it was just brush/scrub down beneath where people wouldn’t be walking, so the suitcase with her body in it would lie undiscovered for who knows how long.

I’m not familiar with the area, but I’m wondering whether or not it’s apparent from the roadway that a hiking trail is down the embankment. If not, I lean toward it being someone who is not from the area, likely thinking it was just brush/scrub down beneath where people wouldn’t be walking, so the suitcase with her body in it would lie undiscovered for who knows how long.

If you’re standing on the ledge, you can see that there’s a trail there. If you’re driving by, no.

I can see why it would seem like it must be someone who isn’t from the area, but I think it IS someone from the area. Maybe not Hacienda Heights specifically, but nearby. This part of LA county is so.. unheard of (?) and often hardly even considered LA county by people in Los Angeles city, that’s its hard to understand why someone would even come here at all if they’re from out of state or out of the general area. There are a lot of small cities nearby though. I do think it’s someone with some knowledge of the area.

Who is the young girl whose body was found in a bag near LA County park?

SGT-L-BODY-0307-KB2-1.jpg

The child is known as Jane Doe #11 to the coroner’s office.

Police are unsure whether the body was tossed from the road or if the body was placed at the spot.

Detectives are reviewing security footage from nearby homes and are calling for any witnesses to come forward if they saw anything suspicious along Hacienda Boulevard, or at a turnout south of Colima Road.

Detectives have also sent out notices to school districts, neighboring agencies, and missing-persons groups across the state.

Police declined to say if anything else was found in the bag or whether detectives were reviewing fingerprints or DNA evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back