Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

Can anyone map the location from where her car was found to where she was found? How far was it? Sorry I’m terrible with maps/locations.
Here is a Google Map of the road on which her body was found. Her car was found on the road just north of that spot that connects Highway 142 and Highway 1. Although it was a different county, the distance was only a couple of miles at best. Google Maps

If I'm not mistaken the info about the dog being found with her was only mentioned by one person under the comment section of an ISP post not actually by the ISP. Does anyone know if any media has mentioned it?

I mean, I hope it's true just because that means the puppy is safe now and that Brooke (no matter what happened) was not alone in her darkest hour :(

The sad thought I had in my head was about the windows being down in the car .... I wonder if drugs involved so you wanted fresh air to come into car

Plus has anyone seen who reported her missing ?

Good thought about the window. Could of just been cigarettes too. I know I never, no matter how cold it is, light up a cigarette in a car without atleast cracking a window and there have been many times I forget to roll it back up afterwards and I sit there wondering 2 minutes later why I'm so cold. o_O

To me, it only seems like a suicide if she had a significant mental break.
If she had been attacked, I would think the perp might attack the dog too, assuming her pup was barking? So sad... I pray her family can get more closure

Comments on the state police post mention that her pup was found alive...by her side. The lil one stayed with her the whole time... Even in death. :(

No offense to all of you perfectly lovely humans, but I’ve always preferred dogs to people. I’m on my 3rd rescue dog now. So, any time a dog is involved, it makes my heart hurt extra hard. I’m so very glad the pup is alive, and his being there is a testament to how loyal many dogs are.

I know we have no idea of the cause of death yet. I just want to offer this: I had everything around me & ready to kms, when my 1st dog walked up and sat staring at me. It was like she wanted to make me think about who would be left to care for her. I realized I’d be yet someone else abandoning her...that she needed me just as much as I needed her. I broke down and got help. She saved my life, seriously. So...I personally find it hard to believe this is a suicide. That is purely JMO, based on my experience only. MOO

Wow, wonder what happened :(. What a beautiful young lady. I will say that several years ago when I was in a really bad place and contemplating suicide, it was the winter, and I was sure the way I would do it is exactly like this. (Hypothermia)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back