Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Corey Feldman's statement that MJ "never bothered him" - or words to that effect - means little. MJ went for 7 year olds, forgodsake! Does Feldman not realize that he was way too old for Jackson?

At this point it is kind of ludicrous that anyone would NOT believe he was a pedophile. He never did all that much to hide it.

Corey Feldman's statement that MJ "never bothered him" - or words to that effect - means little. MJ went for 7 year olds, forgodsake! Does Feldman not realize that he was way too old for Jackson?

At this point it is kind of ludicrous that anyone would NOT believe he was a pedophile. He never did all that much to hide it.
I was disappointed by Feldman's tweets but he has redeemed himself with his latest statement :)

Feldman's full statement at link wedged in between his rambling, misguided tweets. I thought at the time, what a hypocrite! How can he expect others to believe his claims of abuse and cast doubt upon others just because Jackson was his friend. He's come to his senses.

"Michael was my friend, but that does not mean I condone any harmful behavior, physical or mental," Feldman said. "This is new information to me too. It takes time to absorb and process. I myself as a survivor, wouldn't be in this position if I had not been deceived myself by several abusive men."
"Thus, I am not in a position to make judgement calls on this topic and contrary to media reports, I do not defend Michael Jackson or any other person who has been accused of these kinds of crimes," he added. "We must preserve the innocence of our children at all costs and we must insist that we don't have to wait until the criminal in question is deceased and can no longer face charges and justice can truly be served."

Corey Feldman clarifies statements that seemed to defend Michael Jackson - CNN

I wonder. I know for years I could not look at him knowing he took children to bed.

Many artists had serious issues. It’s hard to not think about when I view their work. I am a visual art person.

The day that MJ came to court in pajamas was a not so subtle clue that the guy had some serious issues :eek:

please provide a reliable reputable source for this. thanks.

There's no evidence that his FATHER forced prostitutes on him but there are reports that a "male family member" did. Further, he was terribly exploited and exposed to adult sexual situations and forced to do certain things, reportedly, that were abusive for a child to go through and could've twisted him sexually:

Personal relationships of Michael Jackson - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Why would a grown man take children into his bed?

One thing that was very noteworthy to me in Gayle King’s interview (“Must watch video” I posted above) was how this abuse occurred so nonviolently. In all of their words, the overwhelming message from MJ was that this was an act of love. This once again is duly noted as a primary tactic of these types of abusers, how they groom their victims to think that sexual contact is what a normal, loving relationship is about when you love somebody.

—-
ETA:
I’m going to see how I can watch the film now, call and order HBO, whatever.

Last edited:

I was a teenager in the 80's and a young adult in the 90's. It was well known that Jackson dated little boys. We talked about it a lot at the time. He groomed them and their families with expensive gifts and extravagant trips. He cuddled with them and held their hands like lovers on dates to premiers, dinners, etc. We all saw it.

Jackson admitted to sleeping in the same bed with these unrelated, prepubescent boys. He had a secret bedroom chamber that was rigged with alarms. Cameras lined the hall leading to it so he could see and know if anyone approached while he innocently shared cookies and milk with his little boys.

When his home was raided, this innocent Peter Pan had a perfectly legal but ironic "art" book filled with naked boys.

Jackson doted on his boys while he dated them but dumped them unceremoniously for younger models the minute they hit puberty.

It was like the Emperor Had No Clothes: Society wouldn't admit it. Us younger people, however, saw clearly what was happening and discussed it openly - that this man was a pedophile.

The problem is he was so talented, so rich and so famous. So society came up with bizarre and illogical excuses for his clearly pedophilic behavior.

Of course at a certain point with lawsuits and criminal charges, it became too much. So he decided to obtain his own little boys. He didn't date others after that.

I believe he escaped legal justice due to the fear and shame of his victims, the greed and questionable characters of their parents, and the blind adulation of people who worship fame and fortune.

But he couldn't hide himself from himself. Jackson essentially died from not being able to sleep. I believe the reality of what he was and what he did, ate at his soul.

As far as watching the film, I’m so eager, especially after watching GK’s interviews with the two victims who were amazing, I thought. To have this opportunity years later to revisit, etc after experiencing all this going down in real time years ago is a great opportunity I think.

Last edited:
One thing that was very noteworthy to me in Gayle King’s interviews was how this abuse occurred so nonviolently. In all of their words, the overwhelming message from MJ was that this was an act of love. This once again is dually noted as a primary tactic of these types of abusers, how they groom their victims to think that sexual contact is what a normal, loving relationship is about when you love somebody.

—-
ETA:
I’m going to see how I can watch the film now, call and order HBO, whatever.

I haven't done it and probably won't. Too intense. I saw him date little boys in the 90's. We all knew then. I admit myself to later trying to pretend maybe he really didn't, even though I saw it for myself and later saw him cuddling on a couch with a 13 year old boy in the Bashir documentary, like two lovers. It was so evident to me.

But no one wants to believe something like this about such an incredibly talented, creative genius who was once a little boy we all "knew" and adored. It's cognitive dissonance.

I note this about the movie. As it was promoted, there were tons of screams about the lack of veracity of the accusers, discrepancies, financial motives, etc. This continued via social media and other online posts as the film began.

But the film continued, those shouts apparently became less and less and quieter and quieter. They didn't disappear but began to be somewhat replaced by people who expressed shock, horror, and the inability to continue watching due to anguish.

I feel sorry for sexual abuse victims who may watch this film. I'm betting it could be a terrible trigger for many of them.

I haven't done it and probably won't. Too intense. I saw him date little boys in the 90's. We all knew then. I admit myself to later trying to pretend maybe he really didn't, even though I saw it for myself and later saw him cuddling on a couch with a 13 year old boy in the Bashir documentary, like two lovers. It was so evident to me.

But no one wants to believe something like this about such an incredibly talented, creative genius who was once a little boy we all "knew" and adored. It's cognitive dissonance.

I note this about the movie. As it was promoted, there were tons of screams about the lack of veracity of the accusers, discrepancies, financial motives, etc. This continued via social media and other online posts as the film began.

But the film continued, those shouts apparently became less and less and quieter and quieter. They didn't disappear but began to be somewhat replaced by people who expressed shock, horror, and the inability to continue watching due to anguish.

I feel sorry for sexual abuse victims who may watch this film. I'm betting it could be a terrible trigger for many of them.

(Ugh)

I’m going in. I’ll let you know what I think!

They recently showed it in the uk and it was very uncomfortable to watch..they did it over 2 nights and I didn't watch part 2..

I think people a lot of people know they just don't want to believe it, like you say because of his creative genius..

Unfortunately like you, I think the facts and evidence speaks for itself...

You're a sensitive person. Beware.

Yikes. Ok I trust you and I do have to say I think you know me quite well at this point (wink). I think I’ll take the pup out for a walk instead!! It’s a lovely day and probably will be much better for me than watching this movie. Thank you. I really appreciate that. :)

(Hugs)

Last edited:
You're a sensitive person. Beware.

“It was deemed so shocking, that trained professionals were on hand at the premiere for audience members.“

'Leaving Neverland': How to watch the shocking Michael Jackson documentary

I wonder. I know for years I could not look at him knowing he took children to bed.

Many artists had serious issues. It’s hard to not think about when I view their work. I am a visual art person.

To think people reveled in him touching his groin and dancing :eek:

‘Leaving Neverland’: Everything That’s Happened Since the Michael Jackson Documentary Premiered

“Here’s some of the fallout that’s resulted so far from the widely talked about film:

Michael Jackson’s music sees sales and streaming declines”

Snip

“The Simpsons” removes episode”

Snip

“Even Corey Feldman has changed his mind”

Snip

“Radio stations are pulling Michael Jackson’s music“

Snip

“London buses run MJ Innocent ads”

Snip

“Estate releases concert film on YouTube”

Snip

“A Michael Jackson musical canceled its test run”

Snip

“The Jackson estate sued HBO to block the airing of the doc”

Snip

“Leaving Neverland’ Imdb Page Hacked”

—-

““Here’s the reason why I am here: In 25 years of ‘The Oprah [Winfrey] Show, I taped 217 episodes on sexual abuse,” Winfrey began. “I tried and tried and tried to get the message across to people that sexual abuse was not just abuse, it was also sexual seduction. But, for me, this moment transcends Michael Jackson. It is much bigger than any one person.”

The talk show host and entrepreneur went on to explain that the “moment in time” has allowed others to “see this societal corruption; it’s like a scourge on humanity.”

“And it’s happening right now and it’s happening with families. We know it’s happening in churches and in schools and sports teams everywhere. So, if it gets you, our audience, to see how it happens, then some good would have come of it,” she concluded.“

Oprah Winfrey on explosive documentary ‘Leaving Neverland’: ‘This moment transcends Michael Jackson’

LaToya Jackson Slammed Brother Michael's 'Crimes Against Children' in Interview She Later Recanted

"”These kids are going to be scarred for the rest of their lives," LaToya Jackson previously said about the alleged young victims of brother Michael Jackson

March 08, 2019
Michael Jackson‘s family has publicly denied the explosive allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in the bombshell HBO documentary Leaving Neverland.

But back in 1993, the late singer’s sister LaToya Jackson was doing just the opposite, alleging in a press conferencethis link opens in a new tab that her brother had committed “crimes against small innocent children.”“

—-

Michael Jackson's Music Sales and Streaming Decline in Week Following Leaving Neverland Premiere

““You and I were brought together by God. We were meant to be together,” Robson claims Jackson told him. “This is how we show love.”“

—-

‘Leaving Neverland’ Draws 2 Million Viewers in U.K. as Jackson Fans Fight Back

“Much of the social media reaction to “Leaving Neverland” in the U.K. focused on the role of Safechuck’s and Robson’s parents and whether they should have left their children in Jackson’s care.

The BBC reported that a statue of Michael Jackson had been removed from the National Football Museum in the northern English city of Manchester. The statue had originally been commissioned by former Harrods department store owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, a friend of Jackson’s, when Al-Fayed was chairman of the Fulham soccer club.”
—more at link

—-
BBC:
Is Michael Jackson's legacy ruined?
9 March 2019

“The allegations made in the documentary undoubtedly left many feeling uncomfortable and disturbed.
People have been left shocked by the level of detail the two men gave about their time with Michael Jackson and the abuse.
But whether the singer is innocent or guilty has divided opinion - both among celebrities and viewers.“

Snip

“Digital marketing firm SEMrush analysed nearly 30,000 tweets that used #michaeljackson and #leavingneverland between 6 and 8 March.
Here are some of its findings:
33% (7,995) of the tweets using "Leaving Neverland" used positive language
39% (9,252) used neutral language
27% (6,385) negative language
37% (2,008) of tweets using "Michael Jackson" used positive language
38% (2,048) used neutral language
24% (1,286) used negative language”

—-

Michael Jackson's Former Nanny Defends Him Following Allegations in Leaving Neverland

“In a statement released to ABC Newsthis link opens in a new tab, Grace Rwaramba, who cared for Jackson’s children, Prince Michael, 22, Paris, 20, and 17-year-old Prince Michael II (Blanket), explained she never witnessed or suspected the pop star of sexual abuse, calling the claims made in the HBO documentary “false.”“

—-

Leaving Neverland: What happened in Michael Jackson's trial?
The famous singer stood trial for child sex abuse allegations in 2005.
MAR 8, 2019

Last edited:
I was a teenager in the 80's and a young adult in the 90's. It was well known that Jackson dated little boys. We talked about it a lot at the time. He groomed them and their families with expensive gifts and extravagant trips. He cuddled with them and held their hands like lovers on dates to premiers, dinners, etc. We all saw it.

Jackson admitted to sleeping in the same bed with these unrelated, prepubescent boys. He had a secret bedroom chamber that was rigged with alarms. Cameras lined the hall leading to it so he could see and know if anyone approached while he innocently shared cookies and milk with his little boys.

When his home was raided, this innocent Peter Pan had a perfectly legal but ironic "art" book filled with naked boys.

Jackson doted on his boys while he dated them but dumped them unceremoniously for younger models the minute they hit puberty.

It was like the Emperor Had No Clothes: Society wouldn't admit it. Us younger people, however, saw clearly what was happening and discussed it openly - that this man was a pedophile.

The problem is he was so talented, so rich and so famous. So society came up with bizarre and illogical excuses for his clearly pedophilic behavior.

Of course at a certain point with lawsuits and criminal charges, it became too much. So he decided to obtain his own little boys. He didn't date others after that.

I believe he escaped legal justice due to the fear and shame of his victims, the greed and questionable characters of their parents, and the blind adulation of people who worship fame and fortune.

But he couldn't hide himself from himself. Jackson essentially died from not being able to sleep. I believe the reality of what he was and what he did, ate at his soul.
Your post is so so good. It details everything I have thought over the years, and things I had not thought of. IMO he was given a free pass because he was talented. Sadly he was not the first or the last

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back