CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha it seems as though a lot of you are taking it that i am slamming KB?!

1- i dont think there is anything wrong with trying to get help. Mentally, or for a substance abuse, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE... i wouldnt judge you... i think it is a positive thing to do.

I am simply stating what I have heard on MSM... thats ALL...
I didn't think you were trying to slam her at all.
And I agree, even if she did get treatment for drugs and alcohol it actually shows that she made positive attempts to get better. So either way it's a good thing. Even Family Court would view that as a positive step that a responsible person would make.
I think people just want to clarify that the treatment was for depression so others who may not be caught up don't get the wrong idea. Imo

Hmm, I didn't think that at all, but I was getting bug eyed from the doc dump. I just took it as a fine example of his (awkward) communication skills, just another part of his "PFness", IMO. Bleh.

It also could have been there was a phone call or conversation implied in between.

While Dateline is in fact a very good television show about real life events. I think its a mistake to refer to it as a complete Detail of all factual information. They have a story to tell and many times they gloss over a lot of factual information as they only have a short period of time to lay out a particular story. And make no mistake about it, it is a ratings driven type of tv program. I enjoy watching it and the attention that it draws to many cases. But I do believe that there are many better places to rely on as actual facts of each case....MOO

Hmm, I didn't think that at all, but I was getting bug eyed from the doc dump. I just took it as a fine example of his (awkward) communication skills, just another part of his "PFness", IMO. Bleh.
Where can I access the most recent doc dump? I’ve only seen small screenshots so far, and I’d really like to go over it all...

It also could have been there was a phone call or conversation implied in between.

We also know that KK communicated with PF via FB Messenger and deleted the messages (on her end) so her ex-husband wouldn't see them. Perhaps PF and KB also communicated via FB. It wouldn't surprise me - IIRC, that's where they met.

More questions: What college did PF go to?

We have never seen anything on the other member of PF's house ever babysitting the child. Where was the child during the burning?

If PF wants to plea down to second degree murder, will the prosecution agree? Probably not since there is good evidence he planned this (the nurse told two people).

I have been called for several jury trials. I am always advised that many defendants change their plea at the last minute, so I am not going to plan on a jury trial here until the court says, "This court is now in session."
I would hope baby K would have been supervised by MomaF, according to KK her and PF were quite busy the days following. It would be interesting to know if any other F family members were in/out during that time.

I don't see the Prosecution going for a second degree murder charge ever. It doesn't get more planned than this one IMO.

I'm still one who thinks PF will never admit to anything, roll the dice and see if he can hang one juror. JMO

ETA: days not day

Last edited:
While Dateline is in fact a very good television show about real life events. I think its a mistake to refer to it as a complete Detail of all factual information. They have a story to tell and many times they gloss over a lot of factual information as they only have a short period of time to lay out a particular story. And make no mistake about it, it is a ratings driven type of tv program. I enjoy watching it and the attention that it draws to many cases. But I do believe that there are many better places to rely on as actual facts of each case....MOO
I agree with your points, but it would have taken them ten seconds to narrate something like "however the facts show PF was misleading CC, when in fact KB had never been to rehab, had not abandoned her child nor had she ever lost her job". It would have gone a long way to making CC appear less like another mess cleaner (like KK) and more of sympathetic nice guy who was taken in by someone he trusted. Because at the end of the program you wonder how much CC helped PF cover up the murder.

Given what we know about PF, the Clines and this group, I'd agree that KB didn't fit in.

Agreed. Which would explain KB's depression and/or anxiety.

I'm glad KB reached out for help and emotional support when she felt she needed it via treatment. She tried to take care of herself. PF and his crappy circle certainly did nothing to try to take care of KB. Quite the opposite, in fact. As evidenced by the fact that he murdered her.

My heart breaks for KB. I think she tried to soldier on through an impossibly stressful situation with PF. It's hard to imagine she didn't feel completely alienated, trapped and isolated there in CO, distanced from her family and with PF controlling her with his emotional manipulation.

KB outclassed PF in every respect.
Every. single. respect.
She was a strong woman to deal w/ PF and that Frazee clan by herself for as long as did.
In her shoes, I'm honestly not sure how I would have coped.

KB deserved so much more in her life!
PF violently robbed KB of everything that was good in her life, and of everything that might have been.
He stole KB's life from her.

Justice must be served on her behalf.
It's the very least she deserves now.

JMO.

Last edited:
however you want to word it, per dateline, a credible MSM, i would assume KB sought some sort of treatment ... i dont know what is wrong with calling it rehab?!

Because most people consider rehab to mean alcohol or drugs. If there is any doubt, then why did they ask him that as well, if it was alcohol or drugs? And he said alcohol. imo.

Last edited:
I agree with your points, but it would have taken them ten seconds to narrate something like "however the facts show PF was misleading CC, when in fact KB had never been to rehab, had not abandoned her child nor had she ever lost her job". It would have gone a long way to making CC appear less like another mess cleaner (like KK) and more of sympathetic nice guy who was taken in by someone he trusted. Because at the end of the program you wonder how much CC helped PF cover up the murder.
By the end of the Dateline program I liked CC even less than I did before it started, and that's saying A LOT! He's a creepy little hanger on nervously talking and lying through his teeth. IMO

I was talking more with his brain cells re evidence, not the women. Delete one thing that matters, like texts between he and KB, but not the murdering cohort contact.
I was making the connection to why PF would assume anyone would buy his baloney or overlook the inconsistencies. In other words, PF is used to getting away with things because he's been successful in the past. But the reason he's been successful in the past is because he's snookered women who love him, now he's dealing with LE and people who aren't in relationship with him and his previous way of working people isn't having the outcome he's used to.
And I agree, it's his lack of brain cells and his over inflated ego that also got him caught.

however you want to word it, per dateline, a credible MSM, i would assume KB sought some sort of treatment ... i dont know what is wrong with calling it rehab?!

mustloveco, I think it's just a matter of semantics re: the characterization of KB's treatment as "rehab."

Not all inpatient treatment is "rehab."

Inpatient mental health treatment is not typically referred to as "rehab" unless it involves services for drugs and/or ETOH dependency.

KB wasn't seeking help for a drug or ETOH problem.

JMO.

Last edited:
This. He was snarky when he talked about PF bringing her with him to work on the donkeys one day.

Huh? She's in love with the guy and, coming from a family of hay farmers, she's not too proud to hang out in the corral with PF. If she'd stayed at home, CC probably would have criticized her for thinking she was 'too good' for the cowboy lifestyle.
Yes and didn't KB's mother CB say when she was little she dreamed about becoming a 'crop duster'? There was no pomp or pretentiousness in KB at all. She seemed like a lovely, down to earth young woman who loved her daughter and her family.

Her only mistake was falling in love with a monster like PF.
JMO

By the end of the Dateline program I liked CC even less than I did before it started, and that's saying A LOT! He's a creepy little hanger on nervously talking and lying through his teeth. IMO
Because we all know those stories PF told CC weren't true, and to hear CC continue to stick to those stories as truth, we immediately see him as sinister. Had dateline redirected him or even narrated the truth and explained that PF had mislead and used CC, we'd have felt different. In my mind they not only did a disservice to KB and her family by not addressing this, they also made it worse for the Clines. Again, not that they are lily white and pure, and we all know their involvement in social media to malign KB, but it would at least have made them appear a bit more sympathetic.

More questions: What college did PF go to?

We have never seen anything on the other member of PF's house ever babysitting the child. Where was the child during the burning?

If PF wants to plea down to second degree murder, will the prosecution agree? Probably not since there is good evidence he planned this (the nurse told two people).

I have been called for several jury trials. I am always advised that many defendants change their plea at the last minute, so I am not going to plan on a jury trial here until the court says, "This court is now in session."
PF stated in his original arrest papers "some college" when asked.
I've never seen any info on this, so we just ran with it.

This is a thought out intelligent post!
I looked up sweet potato casserole.
This isn't something you eat on its own. she had already told him that she forgot the pecans and if you wanted them he had to pick him up. He's not going to drive all the way into town to get pecan to take them all the way back out to his mom's. I feel that she knew he was coming into town. Maybe she was told he was bringing steaks or something from home to go with the dinner....?

Sweet potato casserole is a traditional Thanksgiving side dish at many American's dinner tables. In fact, the only time I ever make it or eat it is for Thanksgiving. I don't know if other people make it as a side dish all the time though.

MOO.

Because we all know those stories PF told CC weren't true, and to hear CC continue to stick to those stories as truth, we immediately see him as sinister. Had dateline redirected him or even narrated the truth and explained that PF had mislead and used CC, we'd have felt different. In my mind they not only did a disservice to KB and her family by not addressing this, they also made it worse for the Clines. Again, not that they are lily white and pure, and we all know their involvement in social media to malign KB, but it would at least have made them appear a bit more sympathetic.
I have no need or desire to feel sympathy towards CC. He is responsible for his actions and words against an innocent young mother who was murdered in cold blood. In my book he is not different than any of the other cast of malignant misfits in this unbelievable murder plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009