GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, the interview transcript mentions NK's alleged Bipolar Disorder (near the end of the transcript), I had guessed at BPD (Borderline) in a much earlier thread, after watching (and listening to) her interviews. I'm sure that others on here were able to detect this in her as well, but it's a little bit spooky seeing it confirmed. These interviews make me feel queasy, and it's very difficult to listen to CW and understand some of the inflection in his voice. I can subjectively hear lies and truth, but confirming it with a visual would be helpful.

Bipolar wouldn't surprise me. Years ago, I knew a young women who was bipolar. One of the things she did was get involved with a married man and one night, she got into his house, snooped around and she stole one of his wife's sweaters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I agree... CW made his decision. CW was the married man. CW could have stopped this and should have.

Morally, NK should have stopped seeing CW until he got a divorce but we aren’t arguing this. NK did not commit a crime. NK had no idea Chris was going to kill Shanann and the kids to be with her.

Chris Watts is the criminal. I don’t see what bashing NK and talking about her has to do with anything because it won’t help anyone reach any sort of closure. Chris is to blame.

Edited: I don't believe we should discuss any mental issues of NK. Her personal struggles are not her moral decisions.

However, in terms of the crime, she is in history already. The measure, the ugliness of what has been done "for love" merits attention.

There is another element. I never saw CW, but if the story about his coworkers calling him "the rainman" is true, if he Googled "how to say I love you", then we might be dealing with a person with so low EQ that he is almost "emotionally vulnerable". If NK, as she says, sent him to NC to work at his marriage, at the same time sending him racy photos, then this level of mental yo-yo borders on abuse of a vulnerable person. (I am thinking that if he did not know how to say, I love you, he did not know how to process it, either).

(In no way does it minimize the gravity of what he has done).

NK's actions are best called "dancing on the bones" because of her "mistress" interview, of choosing the best photo, and of thinking about making money on the tragedy. She had zero compassion for the slain family.

Last edited:
The thought that he has some form of autism is interesting.

There is a thread on here about a woman with the last name of Carman from Rhode Island.

Her son has autism. He is being looked at for murdering her by sinking the boat they were on as well as shooting his wealthy grandfather earlier ( I think a couple of years earlier)

The motive appears to be money

(Oh PTL there’s a transcript. Thank you)

—-

““I felt my daughter’s spirit, the moment she died,” says Shan’ann’s mother, Sandy Rzucek, who lives in North Carolina. She describes waking up everyone in her house the morning her daughter and grandchildren were killed to tell family members that she felt something was wrong with Shan’ann.

“We didn’t even know she was missing yet,” says Shan’ann’s brother, Frankie, confirming his mother’s account.”

—-

This is by no means the first time I’ve heard about a mother getting a “feeling”. Makes you wonder...
Don't shoot me, but I am confused. What does PTL mean? (I checked Websleuths Lingo)

Also, the link appears to be the same written report that we received on Mar 7 - are you saying there's now a transcript somewhere? (If so, that would be wonderful!) :)

MOO

Last edited:
Edited: I don't believe we should discuss any mental issues of NK. Her personal struggles are not her moral decisions.

However, in terms of the crime, she is in history already. The measure, the ugliness of what has been done "for love" merits attention.

There is another element. I never saw CW, but if the story about his coworkers calling him "the rainman" is true, if he Googled "how to say I love you", then we might be dealing with a person with so low EQ that he is almost "emotionally disabled". If NK, as she says, sent him to NC to work at his marriage, at the same time sending him racy photos, then this level of mental yo-yo borders on abuse of a vulnerable person. (I am thinking that if he did not know how to say, I love you, he did not know how to process it, either).

(In no way does it minimize the gravity of what he has done).

NK's actions are best called "dancing on the bones" because of her "mistress" interview, of choosing the best photo, and of thinking about making money on the tragedy. She had zero compassion for the slain family.
Her normal photos made her look a lot better than the silly glam version.

The thought that he has some form of autism is interesting.

There is a thread on here about a woman with the last name of Carman from Rhode Island.

Her son has autism. He is being looked at for murdering her by sinking the boat they were on as well as shooting his wealthy grandfather earlier ( I think a couple of years earlier)

The motive appears to be money

As CW has not been formally diagnosed, I don't think we should link his heinous acts with autism. Taking care of offsprings it is such a primitive instinct that when it does not work, it is above and beyond any known diagnosis.

Thank you. I agree... CW made his decision. CW was the married man. CW could have stopped this and should have.

Morally, NK should have stopped seeing CW until he got a divorce but we aren’t arguing this. NK did not commit a crime. NK had no idea Chris was going to kill Shanann and the kids to be with her.

Chris Watts is the criminal. I don’t see what bashing NK and talking about her has to do with anything because it won’t help anyone reach any sort of closure. Chris is to blame.

JMO, I've followed this case from day one, and my thoughts are that a perfect storm was created by the affair between CW and NK. I'm not sure it's possible to even try to understand the big picture of what happened without discussing the affair, and NK. She is permanently a part of this because she is the reason he murdered his family. He wanted to be with her.

CW acted alone. NK didn't ask him to do it. She didn't know he was going to do it, and she didn't help him do it. That said, she deleted all communications between her and CW from her cell phone before she went to LE. She was not immediately fully cooperative. She lied.

Years ago, Truman Capote wrote what became a very famous book, "In Cold Blood". In it, he analyzed the personalities of Dick Hickcock and Perry Smith. Both men were active participants in the murders of the Clutter family in Kansas, but without the two personalities coming together to begin with, the murders would have never happened.

That is how I view this case. JMO.

And to me it sounded like he'd disconnected from his actions. I didn't get resentment. I can see how someone would, and I think he does hold quite a bit of anger, but I also think his nonchalance is partly due to the fact that he's created this persona, this "good guy" act that he, himself, has even started buying.

I fully agree that he created his "good guy" persona and that he would like to believe that is the real CW.

As CW has not been formally diagnosed, I don't think we should link his heinous acts with autism. Taking care of offsprings it is such a primitive instinct that when it does not work, it is above and beyond any known diagnosis.

People are posting about his EQ being so low and looking up about love.

The man in Rhode Island killed his loving mother as well as a very loving grandfather.

People are making all kinds of diagnoses. This may be another because of the EQ

I seriously can’t believe Chris’s dad called Shanann’s dad and asked for some of his belongings since they were there. Never once asked for anything of the girls. After everything that Chris’s parents said about Shanann and they had the audacity to do that?

I seriously can’t believe Chris’s dad called Shanann’s dad and asked for some of his belongings since they were there. Never once asked for anything of the girls. After everything that Chris’s parents said about Shanann and they had the audacity to do that?

Same, but not sure why I was surprised. They've shown us who they are since close to day 1.

No one in that family seems to have "normal" emotions. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member