CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF took a big chance having the body of KB in his truck while his LE brother, and SF ate Thanksgiving dinner just yards away in the house. If someone had checked KB's that evening, he would have been suspect number one from the get go. I am curious if his brother, and mother knew, or maybe even saw her in the tote. I would not put it past SF to want KB out of the picture. As to his bro, well blood ties, and all. I don't for a minute think PF is estranged from his brother, and am curious how many calls to him are showing up on his cell phone records. This entire family is dark, every last one of them. All jmo

So true, Massy! His ignorance is boundless, matchless, limitless...infinite, even!

It would take countless hours to catalogue all of PF's imbecilic actions from start to finish, but honestly, it would be well worth it just to be able to review and be thoroughly gobsmacked by the level of sheer idiocy he displayed at every single turn.

PF's moronicity* is unparalleled.

*Moronicity is not a word, which is why I've coined the term for purposes of describing PF.

JMO.
Haha.
Moronicity.

THIS!
Prosecution will prove KK’s whereabouts on 11/22, which is nowhere near Woodland Park. And KK has a vested interest in making sure they have all the data they need to prove it, because her plea deal depends on it.

Unless I missed it the trade for the car was to do with the return at a Walmart in Jerome Idaho I think it was. I remember nothing about where it was picked up and we have not been told. Off camera of course most likely. She was going to help a friend move after all and that is the lie she told her ex hubby. All of the things that are significantly missing are from the trip TO Colorado. I wonder though if we will get to see the expired tags from the Walmart video upon its return! Maybe we will see KK falling into her friend's arms showing emotion of what she had to do and how remorseful she looks! And just falling apart into a heap on the ground. I kind of doubt it though.... Sorry, just saying...

But you made such good points that I thought "aha, maybe whatever it is that made CW talk could make PF talk too" since I do believe they are twins.

Respectfully, I think PF and CW are a different animal, CW did it for getting out of his responsibilities, and lust. I think PF did it because KB knew something deep and dark about him, PF never had lust for KK, and with KB gone he would be responsible for baby K for the next 18 years. There is a lot more to the story. All jmo

I think she wanted what PF wanted, but simply wasn’t willing to kill Kelsey herself.

You don’t make three attempts to kill someone, unless some part of you wants it to happen.

He decided to ultimately kill Kelsey himself, but her job was to clean up afterwards.

They had to have had some sort of a deal.

This is the biggest thing I think she is lying about.

Totally agree. Also, seems awfully coincidental that KK told LE that she found out about KB through a mutual friend of PF around August and the “solicitation” plans starting around September. MOO

Just jumping off your post -
We are to believe that KK was not there in Colorado at KB's or PF's. Some feel her phone info may show that she was in Idaho and not Colorado. However, she has admitted herself she had a burner phone that she destroyed along with KB's phone, I don't know if LE/investigators can obtain pings, tracking etc on a burner phone (from what I have researched, they can NOT obtain this information, if the phone has been destroyed which KK admitted to destroying a burner phone herself) About the only other thing, in my opinion, is that she can provide alibis for where she was, that she was in Idaho on the 22nd and not Colorado. Again, however, if these alibis are friends, which we know have already tried to cover for her and we also know that several of them knew things wayyyyy before KB was murdered, well then to me, her alibis don't convince me one bit. With regards to that, on the other hand, an alibi from her employer that she was in Idado working on the 22nd, then yes, I would believe that. Until it is PROVEN somehow that she was NOT in Colorado on the 22nd, then I will always have my doubts. Hopefully, during PF's trial, proof will be provided because otherwise IMO the defense will have a hay-day with that and the jurors may also. JMO

THIS I entirely agree with. I want her on camera. In Idaho. At the correct times. This is logic and is what I think as well. I worry and seriously believe they do not have this. And yes, the defense will have a field day with it...

I wonder if it has been established where KK stayed at night while in Colorado? At the Franch? At a motel? I suspect she stayed at the ranch.
Also, how could she see any discoloration on the hay if the tote was placed so high up PF had to use a loader to place it up there? Maybe they used the ladder to get the tote down and she saw discolored hay then? If the tote was leaking, the truck bed was likely tested. As others have stated, discolored hay might only mean it was on the "bad hay" stack the tote was placed.
That KK could get her happy meal at Sonic after cleaning up the crime scene points to her own level of depravity.
Only my musings, MOO and etc..

Oh the jury pool. I know the defense has their boilerplate strategy that they must go through, but do they truly want the trial moved away from all of PF friends/toadies?

No they use publicity and venue on the one hand, but I would imagine the defense wants this trial in this county. In this case, it seems to me the prosecution should ask for a change of venue :)

IIRC, his brother did not say "shortly after", he said later. Not "a little later", either, just later. I will look for a link. Until then, MOO.

ETA: From Sam Kraemer's courtroom tweets:

11:34 a.m.

Slater said they found Frazee called his mother around 4:24 p.m. on Nov. 22 and they determined that the phone pinged off of a tower in Woodland Park, near Berreth’s townhome. Slater then said Frazee called an Idaho number at 4:37 p.m. that pinged off the same tower. Slater said records show he received a call from the same number, that one pinged off of a tower in Divide, located between Woodland Park and the Frazee property in Florissant.

Does anyone know the duration of PF's call to SF on 11/22 from KB's?

JMO and thinking out loud, please forgive anything I have missed, the flu sucks!

In re: CC's Dateline comments concerning rehab. I'm in NO WAY defending this old man, who appears to need to lay off the sauce himself! However, could the story the PF told him, been part of this plot all along? We already know about the "drug poisoning theory", so in my mind this could play out in a very sinister world.

In re: the service provider being able to come up with deleted texts. From what I gathered they had/have Verizon. A quick Google search provides the answer. https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-retrieve-deleted-text-messages-on-verizon-cell-phones
I'm pretty sure, any service provider, has this obligation when it comes to the FBI!

I have a theory on CC. If one wants a story to get around, one lets it slip or plants a story to the biggest most gullible gossip in the town. Who is it that is pushing this story now and showing up on Dateline? CC. PF knew exactly what he was doing...

Shame on him. I could share a story that would give a great example but it would be OT. Involves big gossips and let it just suffice for me to say give them a tidbit when they stop by and watch how fast they light up and run for the nearest person to pass it on to or go to the local diner or watering hole...

bbm

Does he need a toilet or is he resting a little bit? Odd.

I don't understand this baby carrier. Where is little K?
Okay, I'm prepared to get bombarded by the crowd j/k but I think it's possible that PF handed Baby K off to someone after he left KB's townhome the first time. I know KK said PF said she was there in her playpen in the back bedroom, and I know we have surveillance footage of him with the baby carrier <remember him and RS went back to make sure that PF was spotted at some point on his Walmart run with baby K> maybe it was just an empty carrier with a toy or doll in it.

Baby K could have well been at MommaF's ranchette that afternoon taken there by a caring fatherly type figure or picked up by someone else. Something about PF standing there in the middle of Walmart wanting to be seen by the CCTV with the car seat sends my hinky meter into the red zone.

If PF sent Baby K off to MommaF's and went back to KB's townhome to a napping or sleeping KB I can see how he could sneak right back in quietly and bludgeon her. I can see how he would then have spent a couple hours there in peace without worrying about baby K. It would have made cleaning up, removing KB from the townhome and transporting her to Nash ranch or wherever he put her much easier. Just think if you were trying to pull this off with a cranky, hungry, wet and tired 1 year old???

Call me crazy, but this is what I believe could have very well happened. I think it could have been one of 3 people in my mind.

All just my speculation.

I have a theory on CC. If one wants a story to get around, one lets it slip or plants a story to the biggest most gullible gossip in the town. Who is it that is pushing this story now and showing up on Dateline? CC. PF knew exactly what he was doing...

Shame on him. I could share a story that would give a great example but it would be OT. Involves big gossips and let it just suffice for me to say give them a tidbit when they stop by and watch how fast they light up and run for the nearest person to pass it on to or go to the local diner or watering hole...
Yep, every town has one unfortunately. PF knew what he was doing IMO.

In reference to the casserole, iirc it was sweet potato. Iirc Kelsey made a comment to pf? About pecans for casserole.

That dish to me would be a dish I would make to take to a thanksgiving dinner as a side dish. With pf & brother having a strained relationship I could see him not knowing, but with Kelsey making a “side” dish makes me think she was thinking she was going to sf’s for dinner. After saying this I now believe this shopping trip Kelsey went on was to get her out of the condo.
oh gosh, what if PF got her out of the condo so pf could plant the bat? good observation Elley Mae!

Yeah, and I doubt she went through proper channels and bought the hospital supplies. I truly hope they fired her. She deserves nothing less.

Yes, she also said she dumped things at the hospital. Was it the cell phone remains? I don't recall. So she scooped up ashes too and dumped them? Odd. I will yell and scream and insist she leave if I ever see her as a nurse in any facility. Just saying maybe she won't go away for life but one can do that...

JMO it's a typo in the SW.

We know PF was at Walmart 12:54 - 1:17. It would make sense that he paid at checkout at 1:15.

The SW111 top of page says last transaction at 15:13 at Walmart - but I think it should be 13:15.

I don't think PF went to Walmart twice on 11/22, but it's possible.

Another typo FYI is in SW111 on page 11 where the dispatcher is reviewing the surveillance footage from year 2017, typed out twice. j/s

Thanks for that idea. I did notice a couple of typos in the documents, including the spelling of "Kelsey" a couple of times. As I was looking on line for info, I realized if PF used a debit card rather than his bank's credit card, that the 3:13 time could have reflected a processing delay from his visit shortly after 1:00. If I understand correctly, debit transactions differ from credit card transactions because they reflect the time of bank processing and not the time of the store terminal transaction. I hadn't known about that apparent difference in time stamps between credit cards and debit cards. Therefore, I'm now assuming either typo or debit card use, and not a repeat run to Walmart! MOO.

I am not clear on why the nurse used her friend's car for the Thanksgiving trip to Colorado. Was she really using it to cloud her activities since it was risky driving without current registration? And she parked down the street to do the cleaning. She had a day or two to get her pickup back. And all the lies she told to her friends and the friend she borrowed the car from. Quite a secret mission. I don't think she revealed the reason she could not come down immediately, maybe had to be on the job, but had the weekend off.

The College of Southern Idaho (where the nurse got her schooling) also has a class on Horse Shoeing Basics (EQUS 231), and I believe PF and the nurse went to college together for a time.

Although it was reported that MG was moving and asked to borrow KK's truck - leaving her the black VW to drive to Colorado, KK also rented a vehicle for prior trip. I believe KK transportation choices were intentionally planned to "cloud" her activities. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288