Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I managed to get a seat at the back of courtroom 3.
Pawel was wearing the same grey tracksuit that he has worn at all 3 court appearances.

He seemed calmer today, probably because he was sat with his interpreter, rather than stood up, talking through glass.
He did look quite tired, and was just staring straight ahead, occasionally nodding, whilst his interpreter spoke in his ear. He only gave the public gallery a quick side glance once, as he was leaving, followed by a huge deep breath through his nostrils.
His interpreter from the first Magistrates hearing also attended and sat in the public gallery.

Two plain clothed police attended (wearing Humberside Police Lanyards).
One had a notebook, and only wrote in it once, when Pawel’s custody time limit was mentioned, which is the 5th September.

I haven't caught up yet but I was thinking of you today and honestly thought you wouldn't get in. Well done!!!

But surely pleading 'not guilty' he would want to show he's respectable? I don't see that here, he sounds resigned to a life in prison JMO

As Chester said he doesn't have a choice he will be able to dress up in whatever way he sees fit when he's on trial...hope he doesn't wear his flashing pants.

Just out of interest if pr ends up being found not guilty for these crimes will the general opinion be that he's probably not responsible for Libby's disappearance?

Just out of interest if pr ends up being found not guilty for these crimes will the general opinion be that he's probably not responsible for Libby's disappearance?

I personally think he will be found guilty of those crimes and I still think he has some connection to her disappearance... it’s only my opinion.

I personally think he will be found guilty of those crimes and I still think he has some connection to her disappearance... it’s only my opinion.
I think he will too I was just wondering what the hell I'll think if he is found not guilty! Id love to know what evidence they've got on him. Surely if you flash someone and they don't have proof, that's super hard to prove in court right?

I think he will too I was just wondering what the hell I'll think if he is found not guilty! Id love to know what evidence they've got on him. Surely if you flash someone and they don't have proof, that's super hard to prove in court right?

Other witnesses when he was doing it perhaps, wonder if he may be found guilty of some charges and not others, perhaps he had recordings of events on his phone/computer .. we shall see, must be some compelling evidence against him

This is out of order in my opinion. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I think the person you quoted just meant that, even if PR is not guilty of these current 12 charges and is nothing to do with Libby, the fact that he's been accused of all these things and has had his name and photos splashed all over the news means that even if innocent, it is possible that his name and life have been tainted forever.

Again, I don't think the poster was accusing him of being guilty. Assuming he is innocent of all charges and also not some sort of sociopath, the levels of anxiety and depression he must be feeling at the moment must be off the charts. If I, or anyone else in this thread, had been accused of those sort of crimes and was linked to the disappearance of a missing student, whether guilty or not, I dread to think what would be going through our minds. Innocent or not, it's highly likely his life is changed forever.

In my opinion a not guilty verdict in this case would really mean not proven beyond all reasonable doubt rather than innocent.

In my opinion he is responsible. He was the last person to see her. She was in his car and now she's nowhere to be seen. No sign for over 5 weeks. He has committed sexually motivated crimes. The location was an odd one for him to have parked in.

Occam's razor - the simplest explanation is most likely. All scenarios where he is NOT responsible mean introducing all sorts of unlikely variables, Libby walking a long way avoiding all the CCTV / witnessses / dash cam that had caught her before to find herself in a location where she wouldn't be found. Libby getting dropped off safely by one sexually odd bloke only to come across another.

What he's responsible of is more difficult.

It seems.so weird he'd do all of this right where he lives! Surely he'd bump into someone he's flashed at the local supermarket or at the park or something?

You'd imagine he's been on foot for all of the crimes in the first lot of charges, too. All of the locations are seconds from his address.

Edit - except Wellesley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member