Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd imagine he's been on foot for all of the crimes in the first lot of charges, too. All of the locations are seconds from his address.

Edit - except Wellesley.

It is odd isn’t it. I mean, yes there is a certain level of anonymity in a big city ... but this is a suburb in Hull, it’s not central London where you could be completely anonymous. And on occasion (if guilty) he’s wanging it around on roads virtually parallel to his! He could have bumped into any of his alleged victims at the shops, gym, putting the bins out ...

As has been suggested, perhaps it was part of the thrill. Or maybe his time outside the family home was limited, so he didn’t have time to travel much further afield without raising suspicions with his wife.

@Newthoughts I completely agree regarding Occam’s razor & unlikely variables.
So that’s three court appearances now and not a single member of his family or friends has turned up to ‘support’ him ?
I really do hope they are keeping an eye on him in that cell, the idea he might take his own life has crossed my mind a few times these past few days.
The fact his flashing his so close to home sounds like an added part of the thrill, but also very dangerous as said previous - you’d risk bumping into them again and again ! That part of the thrill too? Think that gives insight into just how vile and dangerous someone could be.

Last edited:
Hey, it's not up to us to decide whether he's guilty and what he's done, but we're all entitled to an opinion and to bounce ideas around. That's what a forum is for.

One of my favourite Websleuths quotes, by Carbuff, years ago:

"Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here"

I think a lot of us here are leaning towards a presumption of guilt regarding his charges through what has been made available to us from LE. Those charges are likely to have substantial evidence and witnesses behind them, or there wouldn’t be the confidence to try them.

As for Libby & her family, after threads and threads of discussion, cctv, theories, the likelihood that he is a pervert who has committed numerous crimes and the fact that he remains of interest to the police means most of us here are at least pretty sure PR has some involvement in Libby’s disappearance. That consensus hasn’t just been pulled out of thin air, it’s backed up by what is listed above and therefore we would rather PR did not take his own life as Libby’s family deserve the chance of answers in the very least.

As stated above, this is a forum to abound theories backed up by the available evidence to joe public. We are all like minded in that we want the case solved, rack our brains, discuss and need some resolution for Libby & family, we are a niche of sorts. If any of us were called to jury service, I’m sure the first thing we would say is that we were very aware of the case and couldn’t serve.
I’d like to think that at least here on the forum most of us are more refined in our approach and the possibilities of the case than the mis-informed comments you see absolutely all over MSM! Out of the two sub groups I know I’d rather have Websleuther’s on my jury than most of joe public, even if I were PR !!

Just out of interest if pr ends up being found not guilty for these crimes will the general opinion be that he's probably not responsible for Libby's disappearance?

I don’t think he’ll get found guilty to all but possibly some.

JMO but I think he definitely had contact with LS that night, however I’m still not convinced he killed her or knows where she is.

I don’t think he’ll get found guilty to all but possibly some.

JMO but I think he definitely had contact with LS that night, however I’m still not convinced he killed her or knows where she is.

I'm not convinced he killed her either, and I'm not completely sure he knows where she is. And I agree he might not be found guilty on all the current charges.

However, I am pretty bloody certain he did not drop her home and make sure she got through the door safely, like any good samaritan / gentleman / decent human being would do when helping a vulnerable young girl.

Yes to this. Plus the fact you personally are not actually allowed to leave, even when (if) this case gets resolved, because we need you for maps an' that.
I can't add the 7 recent charges to the Libby Map yet as I don't know the streets that they (allegedly) happened on. If anyone can find the details of where the 7 recent charges occurred then I can add them to the map. They may be read out in court next Monday, so we may have to wait until then.

This is off topic but I thought I'd put in here.

I spent all day drinking in Nottingham at the football. I got the train home and went to my mates for a beer.

I walked home about about half 2 and just off Stoneferry Road I saw a lad sat against a wall really drunk.

I asked him if he was okay and if he needed any help. But said he was okay.

I'm not sure I'd of done that, if LS hadn't pricked me emotionally. I'm a little shy with strangers.

I'm not convinced he killed her either, and I'm not completely sure he knows where she is. And I agree he might not be found guilty on all the current charges.

However, I am pretty bloody certain he did not drop her home and make sure she got through the door safely, like any good samaritan / gentleman / decent human being would do when helping a vulnerable young girl.

Yes, i also agree with that. I don’t believe his contact was innocent and he has some responsibility for the events. I can’t get as far as murder/manslaughter though.
And definitely NOT trafficking.

Reactions: bos

I spent all day drinking in Nottingham at the football. I got the train home and went to my mates for a beer.

I walked home about about half 2 and just off Stoneferry Road I saw a lad sat against a wall really drunk.

I'm not sure I'd of done that, if LS hadn't pricked me emotionally. I'm a little shy with strangers.

Nice thing to do :)

Meanwhile, the really drunk lad against the wall is at home telling his mates about the equally drunk football fan who started trying to talk to him :D

It seems.so weird he'd do all of this right where he lives! Surely he'd bump into someone he's flashed at the local supermarket or at the park or something?
Yes that's what I was thinking, what's the saying? Never on your own doorstep?
To me it shows a no fear attitude, not bothered about getting caught either through sheer blatant arrogance or a very sinister psychopathic tenancy which are both very similar. Either way nobody is that stupid to think doing what he has been doing he wouldn't get caught. It's almost as though he has been leading up to and resigning himself to the inevitable.

Yes that's what I was thinking, what's the saying? Never on your own doorstep?
To me it shows a no fear attitude, not bothered about getting caught either through sheer blatant arrogance or a very sinister psychopathic tenancy which are both very similar. Either way nobody is that stupid to think doing what he has been doing he wouldn't get caught. It's almost as though he has been leading up to and resigning himself to the inevitable.

It does make you wander if he was already under LE radar

How do we think these charges came about with regards to PR?

Did the police have idea he was involved in these crimes before hand and obviously fitted criteria of someone would potentially abduct a young lady, plus evidence he maybe the last person to see Libby?

Or do you think they got a bit lucky with the other crimes and had no idea him potentially committing the other crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong