Man accused of exposing ex-wives!!!!

kwatson696

Proud Mom
Reaction score
EVANSVILLE, Ind. -- A 57-year-old man is accused of passing out fliers that included sexually explicit images of two ex-wives.
<!-- PHOTO & FACTBOX --><!-- ARTICLE SIDEBAR --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=210 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=5>
clear.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!--MAIN PHOTO--><!--MAIN FACTS BOX--></TD><TD width=10>
clear.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- REMAINING TEXT -->
Gordon Wayne Wright was arrested Thursday and faces preliminary charges of distributing obscene matter and invasion of privacy, both misdemeanors, Evansville police said.
Police think Wright distributed at least 1,000 copies of the fliers, which show two nude women in sexually explicit poses. Both women were identified as his ex-wives.
Wright, contacted before his release through a jail representative, declined to comment.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070429/LOCAL/704290458/1196

He better hope his ex'es don't have kinky pics of him or they may retaliate by distributing his family jewels at local churches.

1 wife i might say she like to pose... 2 wives and sounds like he has a home *advertiser censored* fetish. wonder how they could divorce such a compassionate man?

He better hope his ex'es don't have kinky pics of him or they may retaliate by distributing his family jewels at local churches.

They'd then face the same charges he is facing now. Best not to stoop to that level. :angel:

dont seem like he posed for any pics. maybe he has um... "nothing" to hide.:crazy:

Oh, I know the perfect revenge for this act... The 'ex-wives club' could pass out 1000 magnifying glasses and a 1000 pairs of tweezers to all of the people who got the *advertiser censored* pics and tell them they would need these to investigate his 'family jewels'! ;)

Oh, I know the perfect revenge for this act... The 'ex-wives club' could pass out 1000 magnifying glasses and a 1000 pairs of tweezers to all of the people who got the *advertiser censored* pics and tell them they would need these to investigate his 'family jewels'! ;)

:eek: :D

Makes a good case for what my grandmother used to tell me, "Never put down on paper anything you don't want the world to see...especially your mother!" I believe this goes for photographs, videos, and internet sites, too! LOL

Who knows though?! One of these women could become the next Paris Hilton! It worked for her. >wink<

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back