Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we think these charges cane with regards to PR?

Did the police have idea he was involved in these crimes before hand and obviously fitted criteria of someone would potentially abduct a young lady, plus evidence he maybe the last person to see Libby?

Or do you think they got a bit lucky with the other crimes and had no idea him potentially committing the other crimes?

I hate he may have been the last person to see her, it breaks my heart. I think they stumbled on him but I personally think there maybe more to come from York yet too.

How do we think these charges cane with regards to PR?

Did the police have idea he was involved in these crimes before hand and obviously fitted criteria of someone would potentially abduct a young lady, plus evidence he maybe the last person to see Libby?

Or do you think they got a bit lucky with the other crimes and had no idea him potentially committing the other crimes?

My gut feeling is they had an interest in him for a few of the lesser charges but never followed them up due to them being classed as low crimes and the rest followed after.

How do we think these charges came about with regards to PR?

The latter I think. I don't think they're the sort of crimes that would warrant a huge police investigation. I think they took details (items stolen, DNA, descriptions etc then found themselves a gold mine one his details were matched. Thats just my opinion

Well, I suppose the only evidence we actually have is that a man, who the police say has committed multiple crimes of a sexual nature, was the last person to see Libby before she vanished off the face of the earth. I don't think it's at all unreasonable to consider he might have done something to her.
Yes, the police do say that this man has committed multiple crimes of a sexual nature, but the police have not said he is the man who was the last person to see Libby before she vanished, have they?

I think a lot of us here are leaning towards a presumption of guilt regarding his charges through what has been made available to us from LE. Those charges are likely to have substantial evidence and witnesses behind them, or there wouldn’t be the confidence to try them.

As for Libby & her family, after threads and threads of discussion, cctv, theories, the likelihood that he is a pervert who has committed numerous crimes and the fact that he remains of interest to the police means most of us here are at least pretty sure PR has some involvement in Libby’s disappearance. That consensus hasn’t just been pulled out of thin air, it’s backed up by what is listed above and therefore we would rather PR did not take his own life as Libby’s family deserve the chance of answers in the very least.

As stated above, this is a forum to abound theories backed up by the available evidence to joe public. We are all like minded in that we want the case solved, rack our brains, discuss and need some resolution for Libby & family, we are a niche of sorts. If any of us were called to jury service, I’m sure the first thing we would say is that we were very aware of the case and couldn’t serve.
I’d like to think that at least here on the forum most of us are more refined in our approach and the possibilities of the case than the mis-informed comments you see absolutely all over MSM! Out of the two sub groups I know I’d rather have Websleuther’s on my jury than most of joe public, even if I were PR !!
Very well said

Ah, see I completely understand why you're seeing it as being read like that and you may well be correct, but I read it as though they meant that the police obviously think he knows something about Libby for him to have been arrested on suspicion of her abduction, so whether he's guilty of abducting her or not, he may have information that could lead to her being found. That's also why I myself mentioned Libby's family getting justice - I am not presuming him to be guilty of anything, I am just assuming that LE think he may be able to help them find her and if anything tragic happened to him then Libby's family would never get the answers they may have got from him. I am all for innocent until proven guilty, as I would hope that if I was ever accused of anything, my own family and friends would stand by me and support me until I was proven guilty. The fact that his family and friends have not attended any of his three court appearances speaks volumes to me - IMO they either think he's guilty or just don't want the media attention. Assuming he is innocent then my heart breaks for him that no one has attended court to support him.
He may well have asked his family and friends not to attend, as you can imagine how they'd be hounded by the press and the public.

How do we think these charges came about with regards to PR?

I think the cctv in Haworth brought him to LE. I think after the arrest they delved and found it was him responsible for all the reports re flashing etc. JMO

Yes, the police do say that this man has committed multiple crimes of a sexual nature, but the police have not said he is the man who was the last person to see Libby before she vanished, have they?

They arrested him on suspicion of abduction. I think if they thought someone else had seen her since then, they would have arrested them too.

They arrested him on suspicion of abduction. I think if they thought someone else had seen her since then, they would have arrested them too.

What if they can't find that person? What if they know who that person is but are not arresting them, keeping them under surveillance? There are many other possibilities than you are considering. Sometimes life is not black and white, it's usually grey.

Yes that's what I was thinking, what's the saying? Never on your own doorstep?
To me it shows a no fear attitude, not bothered about getting caught either through sheer blatant arrogance or a very sinister psychopathic tenancy which are both very similar. Either way nobody is that stupid to think doing what he has been doing he wouldn't get caught. It's almost as though he has been leading up to and resigning himself to the inevitable.

I agree, he seemed to be escalating and getting bolder. Maybe because his life at the time ( another child) was stressing him or he has just given in completely to his impulses.

Sorry to go back over old ground, if all charges are to be put to PR within the next week?
Why are there 2 custody time limits.
12/8 and
5/9
Does it go off when he was first charged?
I appreciate this is likely a really basic Q.

I agree, but your post stated that he 'was' the last person to see Libby etc. Which the police haven't actually said.

"Well, I suppose the only evidence we actually have is that a man, who the police say has committed multiple crimes of a sexual nature, was the last person to see Libby before she vanished off the face of the earth. I don't think it's at all unreasonable to consider he might have done something to her."

(Edited for accuracy)

This is off topic but I thought I'd put in here.

I spent all day drinking in Nottingham at the football. I got the train home and went to my mates for a beer.

I walked home about about half 2 and just off Stoneferry Road I saw a lad sat against a wall really drunk.

I asked him if he was okay and if he needed any help. But said he was okay.

I'm not sure I'd of done that, if LS hadn't pricked me emotionally. I'm a little shy with strangers.

Firstly, I'm glad you checked on him. If only everyone was as caring this would be a much brighter world to be in.

Secondly, did you enjoy Carvalho's goal?

What if they can't find that person? What if they know who that person is but are not arresting them, keeping them under surveillance? There are many other possibilities than you are considering. Sometimes life is not black and white, it's usually grey.
I have thought this too. We may be in for a massive shock.

I really doubt that, police are not going to be letting a potential abductor/killer off the hook for months whilst they observe him.
I also doubt they would focus so much on one man if his movements were totally unrelated to Libby on that night.

It wouldn't be a massive shock though, would it? We've discussed all theories, ad nauseum, over 12000 posts - suicide, self harm, affairs, accomplices, trafficking, the list goes on and in my opinion at least one of those remains on the table. The only thing that would truly shock me about this case is if Libby turns up alive and well.

Sorry to go back over old ground, if all charges are to be put to PR within the next week?
12/8 and
5/9
Me too! Found this confusing

It wouldn't be a massive shock though, would it? We've discussed all theories, ad nauseum, over 12000 posts - suicide, self harm, affairs, accomplices, trafficking, the list goes on and in my opinion at least one of those remains on the table. The only thing that would truly shock me about this case is if Libby turns up alive and well.
I did say, may. Am just summising as we all are here.

I really doubt that, police are not going to be letting a potential abductor/killer off the hook for months whilst they observe him.
I also doubt they would focus so much on one man if his movements were totally unrelated to Libby on that night.
I don't think this one man's movements are totally unrelated.

12/8 and
5/9

Yes, the limit is 182 days after charging so 11th Feb + 182 days = 12 August; but by my reckoning, 6th March + 182 days is 4th September rather than 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17