GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rzucek family has had so much insult added to an inconceivable amount of injury. My heart aches just thinking about it. I have no idea how they are supposed to cope with it.
Yes, Sandy said the Watts did not ask for any of the children’s belongings when they asked to get Chris’s trophies and jersey. You could see that caused her pain, she wants them to love the grandchildren as much as she does. There are so many peripheral elements they are having to deal with from SM to the Watts degrading their daughter.

I don’t think it’s either factually accurate or appropriate in any way to equate introversion with psychopathy. He didn’t murder his wife because he was introverted (not shy: introverted, please). He didn’t cold-heartedly murder his daughter while she begged him not to because he was introverted.

I agree. I also don't think we can equate extreme shyness in a child with a lack of empathy in that child, either.

IMO, I think it's possible that CW was more socially cunning than socially awkward, even as a child. As a little boy, CW was able to convince his teacher that he and his family had gone on some exotic trip, I believe to somewhere in Asia and that was a flat-out lie. I'd be interested in knowing how his parents dealt with that, or whether they even held him accountable for that lie, because that lie was a huge red flag, IMO.

Just catching up with the most recent onslaught of monster mania from this sleezeball. OMG I just want to hold this Shannans family and join their prayer circle! What they’ve had to deal with just with the loss of their daughter and dear grandkids.... but then having to be treated. Y that murderers parents like this is beyond the pale. Sickens me

On what page of the 1000 page info dump does it have the information CW gave them about his childhood? I'm curious to look at that again now that we know even more about the murders.

I dont know what to think. I would have thought a psychopath would have gotten off on a long trial and not have pled guilty.

JMO, and based on my own experience with one, the most painful thing for a psychopath is when their mask comes off and they are exposed. I suspect this is true of CW, as the only time during his interrogation when he showed genuine emotion, IMO, was when he thought his co-workers might be the ones to recover Bella and Celeste's bodies.

A trial would have involved a long process in the unmasking of CW, with evidence of his hideous deeds displayed daily, perhaps for weeks. JMO, the plea deal was a much quicker way for him to get it over with. JMO.

I cant stop sobbing after watching Dr. Phil speaking with Shannans family. I was still trying to reconcile CW's confession. He really gets to walk around the prison without shackles and he wants to "help" others? Chris Watts, please just end your life. You are a waste of air and space and resources. You do not deserve to live. IMO. He should be meeting with doctors who can dissect his evil brain and soul. None of it adds up. I am not a hateful or spiteful person, but this MONSTER needs to go away.

Last edited:
We cannot diagnose Chris Watts. Additionally, a medical professional cannot diagnose Chris Watts without evaluating him and due to HIPAA, would not be able to disclose Chris Watt's diagnosis.

What we do know according to the recent PDF of the latest interview written by Agent Tammy:

Regarding Chris Watt's personality:

• CW took eleven (11) separate tests to figure out his IQ. His IQ was 135 or 140.
  • An IQ range of 120-140 is very superior intelligence and over 140 is genius.
  • Chris Watts is introverted.
  • He was the introvert and SHANANN took control of most situations and was the dominant one. He hated being in videos, but he went along with it because it was for SHANANN’s business. He couldn’t tell SHANANN he didn’t want to be in the videos because it would have made her mad. He hated being “out there” for everyone to see (on videos).
  • (IMO, Chris Watts has low EQ and lacks empathy.)

• (IMO, CW is a proven liar) He has always had a “crazy imagination,” ever since he was a little kid. He convinced his teacher in grade school that he went to Japan or China over the summer, which was not true. He wrote a whole story about it and his teacher believed him
Regarding Chris Watt's anger:
  • He felt like taking CELESTE and BELLA’s lives was caused by an anger with SHANANN that he took out on everyone in front of him that morning.
  • He had never been angry before “and this was like the epitome of being angry.”
  • He was angry since July (2018) when SHANANN told him his parents could never see their granddaughters again.
  • “I don’t know if that had something to do with it…that something inside me just triggered it and then it just like, all that pent up from the wedding and everything…it’s like a long fuse that finally just went to its end.”
Regarding issues between Chris Watt's family & Shanann:
  • His mother and SHANANN never got along after he proposed(2012). His mother and SHANANN never agreed on anything. His mother possibly thought SHANANN wasn’t good enough. His mother and sister didn’t like SHANANN and felt like SHANANN took him away from them and moved him out to Colorado.
(There is more information in the Watts Interview PDF written by Agent Tammy that I've linked below).

Attachments

• Watts Interview 02.18.19_Redacted (1) (1).pdf
    398.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
We cannot diagnose Chris Watts. Additionally, a medical professional cannot diagnose Chris Watts without evaluating him and due to HIPAA, would not be able to disclose Chris Watt's diagnosis.

What we do know according to the recent PDF of the latest interview written by Agent Tammy:
  • CW took eleven (11) separate tests to figure out his IQ. His IQ was 135 or 140.
  • An IQ range of 120-140 is very superior intellligence and over 140 is genius.
  • He was the introvert and SHANANN took control of most situations and was the dominant one. He hated being in videos, but he went along with it because it was for SHANANN’s business. He couldn’t tell SHANANN he didn’t want to be in the videos because it would have made her mad. He hated being “out there” for everyone to see (on videos).

• (IMO, CW is a proven liar) He has always had a “crazy imagination,” ever since he was a little kid. He convinced his teacher in grade school that he went to Japan or China over the summer, which was not true. He wrote a whole story about it and his teacher believed him.
  • He felt like taking CELESTE and BELLA’s lives was caused by an anger with SHANANN that he took out on everyone in front of him that morning.
  • He had never been angry before “and this was like the epitome of being angry.”
  • He was angry since July (2018) when SHANANN told him his parents could never see their granddaughters again.
  • “I don’t know if that had something to do with it…that something inside me just triggered it and then it just like, all that pent up from the wedding and everything…it’s like a long fuse that finally just went to its end.”
  • His mother and SHANANN never got along after he proposed(2012). His mother and SHANANN never agreed on anything. His mother possibly thought SHANANN wasn’t good enough. His mother and sister didn’t like SHANANN and felt like SHANANN took him away from them and moved him out to Colorado.
(There is more information in the Watts Interview PDF written by Agent Tammy that I've linked below).
HE said he had an IQ of 135 ish. I dont believe it.

And he so kindly decided not to end his life in the oil fields because it could have started a fire and hurt other people. Seriously. This guy is a friggin worthless selfish lying .
My Grandmother (she's my BFF) and she said the exact same thing to me today. Chris Watts, who evidently lacks empathy, cares about "hurting other people" as he's in the midst of brutally killing his two little children.

Regarding Chris Watt's personality:

• An IQ range of 120-140 is very superior intellligence and over 140 is genius.

• (IMO, CW is a proven liar) He has always had a “crazy imagination,” ever since he was a little kid. He convinced his teacher in grade school that he went to Japan or China over the summer, which was not true. He wrote a whole story about it and his teacher believed him
  • Regarding Chris Watt's anger:
Regarding issues between Chris Watt's family & Shanann:

I can’t diagnose him because I am not a medical professional. I can still say I think he is a psychopath. I don’t think it does the public much good if there’s some kind of total silence around that. Although armchair diagnoses get really tiresome sometimes, I think on balance it’s more valuable for people to become familiar with what it looks like when someone lacks empathy to an extreme extent, and to understand that these people can come across just like everyone else (until they don’t).

Last edited:
HE said he had an IQ of 135 ish. I dont believe it.
I believe it. People convicted of a crime are routinely administered IQ exams by forensic psychologists.

Additionally, there is a correlation between a high IQ and disorders that involve a lack of empathy.

For example, Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber, had a genius IQ of 167 and a lack of empathy.

There is somewhat of a correlation (but remember, not a causation). There are many highly intelligent people walking around today that do possess a lack of empathy... However, not all of them commit a crime nor harm people.

Last edited:
I can’t diagnose him because I am not a medical professional. I can still say I think he is a psychopath. I don’t think it does the public much good if there’s some kind of total silence around that. Although armchair diagnoses get really tiresome sometimes, I think on balance it’s more valuable for people to become familiar with what it looks like when someone lacks empathy to an extreme extent, and to understand that these people can come across just like everyone else (until they don’t).

Yes, however there are many people with high functioning autism such as Asperger's that have high IQs and a lack of empathy. To get personal, I dated one. He is an engineer and was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder (many serial killers have been diagnosed with it as well) as a child at 8 years old but then that was declared as a misdiagnosis and he was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome.

In fact, my husband is an introvert, lacks empathy, went to an Ivy League college (graduated with a 4.0 in engineering and received a masters in it as well), and he definitely could have Asperger's but has not been diagnosed with it.

However, people on the autism spectrum are not violent people and so it gets dangerous when people arm-chair diagnose and attempt to correlate aspects of autism with murderers. Do you know what I mean?

People diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder usually have a historical pattern of behavioral problems. Additionally, they have a lack of empathy and some are known to also possess a high IQ, which makes it easy to confuse this disorder for Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Asperger Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆