GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
How very thoughtful of him to think about the welfare of others :mad:. It's truly mind-boggling.
Suicide was never part of his plan, IMO.

It is! Never have I seen such a considerate murderer! Why, I bet the only reason he's STILL hasn't off'd himself, (Ya know, now that he's in total isolation an all), Is because he wouldn't want to traumatize the guards.

Haven't had time to read the whole thread but for the question of how come CW doesn't fit socio or psychopathic tendencies traditionally, for he shows emotion in videos...

I have worked with some young patients with these diagnoses and I can tell you that even the slightly-above-average IQ ones learn incredible mimicking skills very early on in life, and apply them at quite the correct moments. Intelligent ones are superhard to pinpoint. Even if CW 's IQ is around 120 say, he'd be able to fool most of the people and even to an extent, himself, for a long long time.
It's good he's out of society. I hope his new environment stays very alert about him however.

I think CW was brainwashed into maybe hating Shannan by his mother. I think mothers have a huge influence on their sons. I could be wrong but I think that was a catalyst in this.

Cindy (along with her daughter) was relentless and no one can tell me this was not a contributing factor. From not sending engagement party invites to refusal to attend their own sons wedding to Nutgate, it was just a long campaign to destroy that marriage from the get go.

She’s so relentless that when CW wasn’t initially talking to her after Nutgate, she rang his childhood friend, who then rang CW.

WHO DOES THAT?! She badgered into CW’s head that SW was trash until finally he believed it too. Enough that he murdered her and threw her body in a hole face down like the trash his family always said she was.

CW is responsible for these murders, but there are definitely contributing factors here. The affair, the mother, the sister, his psychopathy or whatever the hell is wrong with him, all factors that met up in tipping this monster into the abyss, a perfect storm. Four beautiful lives extinguished forever, and countless more devastated and destroyed.

And as if that wasn’t enough for them all, they continue to trash her in death, marrying up with depraved souls all over the internet to further their mission.

It’s evil.

I also was kind of mad that he can read all the mail even though he can't keep it, boo hoo,so he can have fan mail that boosts his ego, makes him all happy-go-lucky everyday while meanwhile I see Shananns Family on dr. Phil barely getting through each day and I felt this way before I even saw them but now since seeing them, and her mother prayed to God because she had nothing left to live for aftet tis horror this caused!

I think there should be a new petition that they cannot get mail let alone fan mail in prison because why give them praise for what they've done and also what is wrong with the people that would write them fan mail. let's start working towards this really??!!?!?!

I know I'm going off on a tangent here but correct me if I'm wrong you commit triple quadruple homicide familicide family Annihilator and you get fan mail Three Square meals a day and a warm bed every night with no hard labor and then we wonder why we have so many criminals in this country??

So, since he confessed, now we are moving onto conspiracy theories as an excuse for CW. The latest from the nutjob purple podperson and her minions is the murders were a sacrifice and has something to do with the mind control and the CIA:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haven't had time to read the whole thread but for the question of how come CW doesn't fit socio or psychopathic tendencies traditionally, for he shows emotion in videos...

I have worked with some young patients with these diagnoses and I can tell you that even the slightly-above-average IQ ones learn incredible mimicking skills very early on in life, and apply them at quite the correct moments. Intelligent ones are superhard to pinpoint. Even if CW 's IQ is around 120 say, he'd be able to fool most of the people and even to an extent, himself, for a long long time.
It's good he's out of society. I hope his new environment stays very alert about him however.
Did you see how when they were leaning on CW in the interrogation, and they said,
( paraphrasing): " Explain to us, how it is that you have not shed ONE tear. Your wife and Daughters are gone, yet this whole time, you have shown zero emotion. Not a single tear. Explain that Chris!" And right then he TRIES to choke up some tears! He can't pull it off! But as if on cue, he's like, " Oh crap! Humans would cry now, I should probably cry now!

It's absolutely startling. (and pathetic!).

Last edited:
Cindy (along with her daughter) was relentless and no one can tell me this was not a contributing factor. From not sending engagement party invites to refusal to attend their own sons wedding to Nutgate, it was just a long campaign to destroy that marriage from the get go.

She’s so relentless that when CW wasn’t initially talking to her after Nutgate, she rang his childhood friend, who then rang CW.

WHO DOES THAT?! She badgered into CW’s head that SW was trash until finally he believed it too. Enough that he murdered her and threw her body in a hole face down like the trash his family always said she was.

CW is responsible for these murders, but there are definitely contributing factors here. The affair, the mother, the sister, his psychopathy or whatever the hell is wrong with him, all factors that met up in tipping this monster into the abyss, a perfect storm. Four beautiful lives extinguished forever, and countless more devastated and destroyed.

And as if that wasn’t enough for them all, they continue to trash her in death, marrying up with depraved souls all over the internet to further their mission.

It’s evil.
Yeah they go on like he was normal and it was outside factors blah blah blah obviously the more they do that the more we say where the psychosis came from

I think there is a tendency for people to call someone a "Narcissist", "Psychopath", or "Mentally Ill" when they're actually pure sadistic and evil. Mental illness does not make someone violent.

Again, as I posted above, when a person is violent, it's usually due to what medical professionals call "Conduct Disorder" (or Antisocial Personality Disorder) or simply, plain evil.

A person can have co-morbidities of mental illness such as ADHD but commit a crime out of pure evil rather than as a result of their mental illness.

Read about Antisocial Personality Disorder on Mayo Clinic (WebMD tends to refer to this as "Conduct Disorder"):

Antisocial personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

"Adults with antisocial personality disorder typically show symptoms of conduct disorder before the age of 15. Signs and symptoms of conduct disorder include serious, persistent behavior problems, such as:
  • Aggression toward people and animals
  • Destruction of property
  • Deceitfulness
  • Theft
  • Serious violation of rules

The exact cause of antisocial personality disorder isn't known, but:
    • Genes may make you vulnerable to developing antisocial personality disorder — and life situations may trigger its development
    • Changes in the way the brain functions may have resulted during brain development
  • Prevention
    • There's no sure way to prevent antisocial personality disorder from developing in those at risk. Because antisocial behavior is thought to have its roots in childhood, parents, teachers and pediatricians may be able to spot early warning signs. It may help to try to identify those most at risk, such as children who show signs of conduct disorder, and then offer early intervention.

• Early, effective and appropriate discipline, lessons in behavior modification, social and problem-solving skills, parent training, family therapy, and psychotherapy may help reduce the chance that at-risk children go on to become adults with antisocial personality disorder."

Mental illness, specifically Schizophrenia, can make a person very violent. It's the most commonly diagnosed mental illness in killers, and in serial killers.

Yeah they go on like he was normal and it was outside factors blah blah blah obviously the more they do that the more we say where the psychosis came from
The most emotion I heard in those interrogation audio tapes was when he was definitely lying and his voice was shaking I definitely think there's more to this whole horrorfic nightmare that will come out in the future and I definitely do not think they went there because they thought he was a nice guy gone bad or just wanted to study him there's definitely something more to this and they had told him that it was just between them and it wouldn't go public but then it did boo hill now he's in solitary confinement sorry Chris you can't have lunch with your Lunch Buddies but I know about law enforcement and their tactics and they are looking into more than just what drove Chris Watts this nice genius with a high IQ that snapped , NO, there was somebody, something behind this fake husband dumbass who was easily led by somebody, something else

It’s evil.
AMEN

Last edited:
Did you see how when they were leaning on CW in the interrogation, and they said,
( paraphrasing): " Explain to us, how it is that you have not shed ONE tear. Your wife and Daughter are gone, yet this whole time, you have shown zero emotion. Not a single tear. Explain that Chris!" And right then he TRIES to choke up some tears! He can't pull it off! But as if on cue, he's like, " Oh crap! Humans would cry now, I should probably cry now!

It's absolutely startling. (and pathetic!).

Yes, I don't think he's the brightest bulb out there. It's eerie to see the pathology in these people. I was thinking how , if you have a husband like that and here you are, you tied your boat to his and now there's even children ---- how SW might have been inclined to excuse the oddities she would have observed, because, you know, what was she going to do? And what about the house, and the kids, and now the pregnancy....
Just saying how the system works that way around these pathologies and can perpetuate them. And then when you look back you go, oh man!

So, since he confessed, now we are moving onto conspiracy theories as an excuse for CW. The latest from the nutjob purple podperson and her minions is the murders were a sacrifice and has something to do with the mind control and the CIA:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybe they're desperate for the meme of the month or something.
Emphasis on "desperate."
MOO

Well, first, I have a family member on the spectrum and he does not lack empathy.

As far as CW and his utter lack of empathy or remorse, I don't think there's anything medical about it. Maybe if we stop calling these types 'disordered' and 'mentally ill', and hanging 'clinical diagnoses' on them, and start calling them the soulless evil individuals that they are, we'll be more on target and not waste so much time and money on 'understanding' what there's not so much to understand once it comes full circle. They all think the same, lie the same, manipulate the same, and discard with the same lack of remorse for their victims. Their behavior might vary in degree, but they are all the same.

I personally don't care if their mommies were emotionally chilly while breastfeeding, or they felt lonely in the lunchroom, or were never picked for the volleyball team. These things will never explain just deciding one day to brutally strangle their spouses and suffocate their toddlers, then hide the bodies, then offer a breezy, "Gee, why did I do that?" to investigators. We've gone too far with medicalizing and 'clinicalizing' the heinous acts of evil people with no conscience. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear