Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

cybervampira

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: AMBER Alert issued for missing Milwaukee girl

Authorities have issued an AMBER Alert for a missing 1-year-old girl from Milwaukee.

They say Nolani Robinson went missing Monday.

Authorities believe she is with suspect Dariaz Higgins, also known as Dariaz Lewis.

He was last seen operating a 2014 black Cadillac with Florida license plate HVCZ95.

Dariaz is armed and dangerous.

upload_2019-3-12_3-57-3.jpeg

Dane County Public Safety Communications (9-1-1)

Nolani Robinson (1 year)
Last seen Mar 11, 2019 in Milwaukee, WI

Vehicle:
2014 Cadillac, Black
Florida license plate #HVCZ95

Missing child: Nolani J Robinson, FB, 11/24/2017 and the suspect - Dariaz L Higgins MB 03/22/1985 aka Dariaz Taylor aka Dariaz Lewis.

Dariaz last seen operating a 2014 black Cadillac with FLORIDA license plate HVCZ95.

Unknown clothing description of the child at this time.

Dariaz is armed and dangerous.

If anyone sees Dariaz or the child, they should not attempt to make contact and call 911 immediately.

F91827D1-9CAC-466E-81DC-3C0F4251EA7D.jpeg D35FA422-05FD-477B-BC93-FE2A0CE30CD0.jpeg

I think they may need to focus on places leading him to FL, NV and Madison and Milwaukee,WI areas... at least based off some research I have dug up. Looks like he has a rap sheet from Madison, Facebook connecting him to Nevada, and Florida plates.

Follow the comments CBj

TODAY'S TMJ4

My adrenaline is going over this one.....

Same. I figured the connection without even having to look beyond the headlines...just horrible.

CBJ = :eek::eek::eek: is she nuts? Fam?
JE = :(:(:(

Please please drop the baby off and then keep rolling, dude. Take your chances without her in the car.

I can only hope he can see her as a part of him, rather than seeing her mother in the baby's face. As if that means something to these types of 'fathers' anymore.

I don't put it past him to use her a shield or bargaining tool, if he feels trapped. MOO.

Prayers you are found quickly and unharmed, Nolani!!! So many prayers.

Have you seen this child? Nolani J Robinson

p60525.jpg

• Missing Since: Mar 11, 2019
  • Missing From: Milwaukee, WI
  • Age Now: 2 years
  • Sex: Female
  • Race: Black
Vehicle Information
  • Make: Cadillac
  • Model: SUV
  • Year: 2014
  • Color: Black
  • License plate: HVCZ95
  • License state: FL
*UPDATE: Child's first name spelling and age updated *UPDATE: Contact phone number has been changed UPDATE: Added new law enforcement contact number, information to the circumstances, the suspsect's descriptive information, and the vehicle model. At 1:30 PM today (3/11/2019) suspect Dariaz L. Higgins did not return Nolani Robinson to her mother as planned. The suspect is believed to have the child and is considered armed and dangerous. Missing Child: Nolani J Robinson, FB, 11/24/2017 and the suspect - Dariaz L Higgins MB 03/22/1985 aka Dariaz Taylor aka Dariaz Lewis. Dariaz last seen operating a 2014 black Cadillac with FLORIDA license plate HVCZ95. Unknown clothing description of the child at this time. Dariaz is armed and dangerous. If anyone sees Dariaz or the child, they should not attempt to make contact and call 911 immediately.

Associated companions

p60526.jpg

• Dariaz Higgins
  • Age Now: 33 years

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads