Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Jackson’s “Special Friends” - boys who spent long periods with Jackson, alone with him, sleeping in his bed with him, spending hours on the phone with him, etc.

1. Terry George (1979-1981), ages 13-15. Said Jackson sexually harassed him via phone when George was 13.

2. Emmanuel Lewis (1983-1993), ages 12-22, but Lewis looked like a small child. He has always denied any abuse.

3. Jonathan Spence (1983-1989), ages 10-16. It is thought that a nude photo found in MJ’s home during a raid was of Spence. Spence defended MJ when he was a teenager. He did not testify on his behalf though, years later at the criminal trial.

4. Sean Lennon (1983-1990, ages 8-15. His friend said they watched *advertiser censored* at Jackson’s home, with Jackson present. He wrote a questionable song -“Bubbles Burst” - about MJ and said he felt something odd was going on there at Neverland Ranch, though he also said nothing “illegal” happened to him.

5. James Safechuck (1987-1992), ages 9-14. He claims he was molested but testified in his favor at his criminal trial.

6. Macaulay Culkin (1991-1994), ages 10-14. They slept in the same bed routinely but Culkin has always denied being molested.

7. Brett Barnes (1991-2001/2), ages 9-14. Testified he was never molested despite sleeping in the same bed over 400 times.

8. Jordan Chandler (1992-1993), age 13. Spent 70 nights in Jackson’s bed. Was paid 22 million to settle a suit against Jackson.

9. Wade Robson (1990-1996), ages 7-14. He claims he was molested but testified in his favor at his criminal trial.

10. Frank, Eddie and Dominic Cascio (1993-2004), ages 10 to adult. They’ve always defended MJ.

11. Anton Schleiter (1995-2006), ages 12-22. He was very close and knew MJ’s kids. He never accused him of anything and never defended him.

12. Kendall Cunningham and his brother (1996), age 10 and age unknown. They have never spoken about Jackson. Photos of the brothers posing in a provocative manner, bare chested and no lower half showing, were found in MJ’s home in a locked box.

13. Omer Bhatti (1996-2009), ages 11-24. After he met Jackson, he was raised by him and lived with Jackson until Jackson died. He has never really defended him. His instagram user name is @kidslife. “I don’t wish to say too much about it, but I will say Michael in many ways was very innocent. But you can’t expect everybody to have the same view on everything. […] To him certain things were natural and completely innocent, things that not necessarily all people would view the same way.”

14. Michael Jacobshagen (1998), age 14. Accused MJ of molesting him.

15. Aaron Carter (2001-2004), ages 13-16. Has made contradictory statements about MJ.

16. Gavin Arvizo (2000-2003), ages 10-13. Accused MJ of molesting him.

Michael Jackson’s young friends

I was wrong that he dropped them once they hit puberty. But his average age of onset of "special friendship" was 10.5 and he was closest to them from about 10-13.

@gitana1 , if you get a chance, please see this Oprah.

I ended up going in. And it was as bad and sad and awful as I ever could’ve imagined (thank you for warning me). The lengths that MJ went to to groom, manipulate, exploit...I have many, many more adjectives here. Once his “biggest fan” (as many of us would say, right? Posters on the wall...), I could not hate this man more for what he has done to these children.

Going to have to take this in small doses, but I have many, many comments.

I can not express my positive feelings enough for Wade Robson and James Safechuck. These men are INCREDIBLE and THANK YOU for coming forward. On so many levels.

We as the people need to accept this MJ stuff once and for all. No more excuses.

Much more to say on this.

Last edited:
After watching the documentary, all I could think of was where in the heck were the parents while all of this was going on. They facilitated the whole sordid thing by handing over their children to this pedophile for personal gain imo. I felt just a little bad for feeling this way about the parents until I got to the end of the documentary where one of the victims and siblings place blame on the mother and for good reason. Sickening.

After watching the documentary, all I could think of was where in the heck were the parents while all of this was going on. They facilitated the whole sordid thing by handing over their children to this pedophile for personal gain imo. I felt just a little bad for feeling this way about the parents until I got to the end of the documentary where one of the victims and siblings place blame on the mother and for good reason. Sickening.

Imo, Michael groomed and manipulated these parents as well, sadly.

Michael has manipulated and groomed an entire nation. Actually MJ manipulated and groomed this entire world, moo.

Thank God this film has come out and people have to face this truth about MJ. Anyone who supports MJ now is no better than a CW fangirl.

There has to be some accountability and people need to stop giving celebrities a free pass.

Those that covered this up for money need to be held accountable.

Anyone who was deceived because of him “not having a normal childhood” and “being a kid at heart” can now see the purposeful measures this pedophile took to take advantage of kids who looked up to him and families who trusted him.

I am so impressed beyond words with Wade Robson and James Safechuck, as I said. I wish them all the best in their continued healing.

IMO the focus here needs to be on MJ and how he fooled the world. As the victims said re their mothers, “they’re still working on that” (forgiveness). Will these mothers ever forgive themselves. (I’m not giving them a free pass on this either FTR)

MJ was a master manipulator and deceived much of the the whole world. Again, the tactics he implemented, telling the boys their parents were bad, and that women were bad (who knew he was a woman hater? Had me fooled with whole Diana Ross and Princess DI thing as far as his misogyny...

Last edited:
Michael groomed and manipulated these parents as well, sadly.

Michael has manipulated and groomed an entire nation, if not this entire world.

Thank God this film has come out and people have to face this truth about MJ, those that perhaps were deceived.

There has to be some accountability and people need to stop giving celebrities a free pass.

Anyone who was deceived about him “not having a normal childhood” and “being a kid at heart@ can now see the purposeful measures this pedophile took to take advantage of kids who looked up to him and families who trusted him.
When the first accusations came out, I think many realized he was a pedophile. Not everyone gave him a pass.

What kind of dad thinks it's ok for MJ to kiss their son on the lips? I think the parents, at least some, had an idea of what was going on and I think a likely reason why some of those victims blame their parents.

I am close to boiling point with a few people I know who still can't see MJ as a pedophile, I think I just need to breathe and not take it so personally. Denying it at this stage feels like a slap in the fact to all victims.

I am close to boiling point with a few people I know who still can't see MJ as a pedophile, I think I just need to breathe and not take it so personally. Denying it at this stage feels like a slap in the fact to all victims.

Yes it most certainly is.

Man that Johnny Cochran.

And Gloria Allred was right there. I didn’t know til I saw the film.

This is a major deal. I’m ok with taking this personally lol.

I haven't done it and probably won't. Too intense. I saw him date little boys in the 90's. We all knew then. I admit myself to later trying to pretend maybe he really didn't, even though I saw it for myself and later saw him cuddling on a couch with a 13 year old boy in the Bashir documentary, like two lovers. It was so evident to me.

But no one wants to believe something like this about such an incredibly talented, creative genius who was once a little boy we all "knew" and adored. It's cognitive dissonance.

I note this about the movie. As it was promoted, there were tons of screams about the lack of veracity of the accusers, discrepancies, financial motives, etc. This continued via social media and other online posts as the film began.

But the film continued, those shouts apparently became less and less and quieter and quieter. They didn't disappear but began to be somewhat replaced by people who expressed shock, horror, and the inability to continue watching due to anguish.

I feel sorry for sexual abuse victims who may watch this film. I'm betting it could be a terrible trigger for many of them.

While this film will most certainly trigger, I do believe it can and will empower as well. It has me.

The TRUTH is NOW finally undeniably exposed to THOSE who wouldn’t accept it and maybe some accountability and healing can finally begin.

When the first accusations came out, I think many realized he was a pedophile. Not everyone gave him a pass.

What kind of dad thinks it's ok for MJ to kiss their son on the lips? I think the parents, at least some, had an idea of what was going on and I think a likely reason why some of those victims blame their parents.

For sure. No doubt. And there are still many who will not accept the truth. I’ve been thinking about Gavin today a lot. He had cancer for goodness sakes.
Imagine how it would feel to be one of these victims and have your case dismissed and people call you a liar all these years.

The disgusting ways people tried to cover this up and counter blame!

WR said on the Oprah video I linked above (must watch) that he even got a death threat the night before the Oprah show :(

MJ is a monster worse than I ever could have possibly imagined...

I really recommend watching the film IF you can handle the strong sexual abuse content.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder how many other men are still keeping the secret that they were molested by Michael Jackson :(

Absolutely. We see how long it took for WR and JS to be at a stage in their own healing and lives to be able to come forward. My suspicion is that others just might not be at this place yet, moo.

Last edited:
Bless their hearts. :(

I saw the comments about being careful if you choose to watch. No lie no lie. Glad I did but wish I hadn’t.

Is Culkin still denying at this point?

Yes he is.

It broke my heart in the film when WR was talking about how MJ basically dumped him for MC (iirc) and how that made him feel. Michael moved him and his mom to those crappy apartments after they came to the US and didn’t call him for two weeks. This film showed how Michael would use and then dump these boys, making them so confused and sad.

——

I’m still wondering if MJ was abused and by whom.

Last edited:
Yes he is.

It broke my heart in the film when WR was talking about how MJ basically dumped him for MC (iirc) and how that made him feel. Michael moved him and his mom to those crappy apartments after they came to the US and didn’t call him for two weeks. This film showed how Michael would use and then dump these boys, making them so confused and sad.

——

I’m still wondering if MJ was abused and by whom.
Yes I couldn’t believe how he treated the R’s after moving all that way. That mother tho :( I won’t go there as she was brainwashed as well.
After hearing how MJ told the boys not to trust women, I’m wondering if he was abused by KJ, his dad or both? Or an older sibling? Or just repeating what JJ always said? One day the truth on that will come out as well imo. The lives ruined :mad:

Even though MJ was known for being eccentric and childlike, I was always suspicious of him hanging out with young, good looking boys. MJ would say he "loves the children of the world" but anyone with half a brain knew he was concentrating on the males.

I watched Leaving Neverland and was surprised at how MJ seduced entire families in order to get what he really wanted. I found the detailed descriptions of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, plus their families, to be credible. James Safechuck particularly impressed me. I could really see the pain in him. Of course, rabid MJ fans are out in force, claiming these men are lying and just want money. One thing for sure, even if there was no hanky panky (which I find hard to believe), MJ set his own self up with his behavior. I think there were PR people and lawyers trying to advise him, but he just ignored them.

How could people have been so blind? Although I remember when he took Webster to the Grammy's or whatever and everyone was like 'Oh isn't he eccentric!' GOD!

Exactly! Same here. What the hell were we all thinking? I was a teenager back then and it was like a joke. We JOKED about it, because for some reason molestation just seemed out of the realm of possibility. He had such a reputation for being weird and strange, and that just seem to be a part of his weirdness. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back