Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she live with husband? Reading comments....
I didn't see him in any of her recent pics but nor have I seen confirmation of a separation anywhere.

Sure makes one wonder who was living where, doesn't it, considering the crime scene tape around the house this morning.

IMO, that tape should have gone up Saturday night.

You know, since it'd been 36 hours since anyone had seen her by the time this was reported to LE.

And her car was still sitting in her driveway in a rural area.

Missing Nash County woman's home surrounded by crime tape :: WRAL.com

Keel's daughter, Laura Keel, posted pictures of herself and Diana Keel on Twitter, asking for information about the case.

RSBM

:eek: The one comment on this online story made my stomach hurt even more.:eek:

Makes DK's daughter's words all the more meaningful, IMO.:(

ETA: Her husband said DK told him she was going to run errands on a morning she was scheduled to be at work?

By riding a bicycle? Walking?

Yeh, no. MOO.

Lots of info missing from LE here. A lot.

Anthony Wilson‏Verified account @AnthonyABC11

.@NashCountySO says Alejandra Keel was last seen by her husband on Friday. Deputies remain outside her home on Old County Home Rd after checking when her employer said she didn’t come in for work for a few days. @ABC11_WTVD #ABC11

D1c3vmUWkAAw61o.jpg

D1c3vmaWkAAOS43.jpg

D1c3vmWWwAAmb3F.jpg

Anthony Wilson on Twitter

RSBM

ETA: Her husband said DK told him she was going to run errands on a morning she was scheduled to be at work?

Yeh, no. MOO.

Her daughter said she was "supposedly" picked up by a vehicle that no one actually saw

Anthony Wilson‏Verified account @AnthonyABC11

#UPDATE

via @NashCountySO: Diana Alejandra Keel’s daughter reported her missing. Sheriff is suspicious because “she was a professional, stayed in contact w/family,” SUV remains at her home and no one had ill will re: her. Search teams on the way. @ABC11_WTVD

D1dxcMiW0AASmJW.jpg

D1dxcMiX0AAa7RP.jpg

D1dxcMiXcAIzxVA.jpg

Anthony Wilson on Twitter

bbm
Wow so it wasn't even her husband that reported her missing it was her daughter!
Does anyone know if her husband is the daughters bio dad?

RSBM

Yeh, no. MOO.

Above BBM. Oh dear. Well... I hope this wife has a better outcome than the last? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288