Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Wilson‏Verified account @AnthonyABC11
via @NashCountySO: Diana Alejandra Keel’s daughter reported her missing. Sheriff is suspicious because “she was a professional, stayed in contact w/family,” SUV remains at her home and no one had ill will re: her. Search teams on the way. @ABC11_WTVD
RSBBM

I'm hoping that this is only Anthony's interpretation of events and that search teams, if only family and friends, have been scouting for her before now.

They've known since Sat night that she was MIA and search teams are on the way Tuesday? From where: Siberia?

I'm sorry. Rocky Mt is 20 mins away. Raleigh is an hour and change. Plenty of time to call in some resources before Tuesday, imho. Perhaps I've misunderstood the timeline here.

I hope so.

"A deputy on scene confirmed to CBS 17 that Lynn Keel's first wife, Elizabeth Bess Edwards Keel, died at the same home on Jan. 1, 2006. He told investigators she fell on the back steps and died."

Helicopters, K9s brought in to search for missing Nash County woman

Smells like another Peterson to me.

Pick Drew, Scott or Mike. They all stink.

And so does this 'disappearance' IMO.

I hope they Bluestar the heck out of that house, all steps in particular.

Not. Happy.

Bless you, Diana Alejandra, wherever you are.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this case will be cracked wide open soon. Poor Diana, her last tweet was about being done with sadness and being happy. Seems like her and her kids were really close, too. My prayers go out to them

I sure hope you are right. I don't feel as optimistic. Seems that there was plenty of time to dispose of a body.

I hope they find her soon. I don't have a good feeling about this.

P.S. What kind of story is 'she fell on the back steps and died' and how much did LE look into that story? I really hope they verified it was accidental.

I hope they find her soon. I don't have a good feeling about this.

P.S. What kind of story is 'she fell on the back steps and died' and how much did LE look into that story? I really hope they verified it was accidental.

The WRAL story I linked to in #57 states that the first wife slipped on ice and suffered a head injury. Investigators concluded it was accidental, fwiw.

Still gets the stink-eye from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member