Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting that a dive team has arrived.
Gloria Rodriguez on Twitter
Why a dive team?? Did they arrive first? Was a K9 dog there already and alerted on a body of water? Or is hunting in a lake one of the first things that they do? Or is there evidence to indicate the body of water?
Still SMH.

Why a dive team?? Did they arrive first? Was a K9 dog there already and alerted on a body of water? Or is hunting in a lake one of the first things that they do? Or is there evidence to indicate the body of water?
Still SMH.
I don't know. According to Gloria Rodriguez twitter the helicopter arrived first. That's all I've seen so far.

Still SMH.

Map showing several nearby ponds, with the caveat that I have no idea of how large they are or the depth of any.

With 36 hrs of lead time, who knows which body of water is being searched?

Maybe a cadaver dog hit near close-by water?

Attachments

• 209 CHM Moyerville NC - Diana Keen.jpeg
    209 CHM Moyerville NC - Diana Keen.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 17
bbm

A friend of mine is on a Search/Rescue/Recovery team here in Raleigh. She is away from the team at this time due to a family member's illness. My friend said her group (a goodly number of folks with very fine skills) can be ready & on the road in a couple of hours. Her team may have been called-up to go there. SMH.
This is one big scary affair -- we may be getting bad info as well.
Let's hope we will be happily surprised at this one, but it "feels" very bad at this time. SMH.
Prayers and positive thoughts.

Bless your friend! What great and noble (and difficult) work.

Prayers to all who are searching for Diana.

@Ched

The story you couldn't open!
Helicopters, K9s brought in to search for missing Nash County woman

"It is a missing persons case and we're treating it also as a crime scene. As you can see, we've got the crime scene," Sheriff Keith Stone said.
"This lady talks to her kid every day. She talks to other family members quite often, every day, texting, communicating, FaceTimes, and then all of a sudden this stops," Stone said. "And there's no sightings of her since Friday. There's no communications, there's no track record of financials that she's did. Her vehicle's still in her yard and nobody's heard from her."
A helicopter and K-9s are being brought into help in the search for Diana Keel.

A deputy on scene confirmed to CBS 17 that Lynn Keel's first wife, Elizabeth Bess Edwards Keel, died at the same home on Jan. 1, 2006. He told investigators she fell on the back steps and died.

BBM
Also, first mention I've seen re DK's financials being investigated. Am sure the FBI hopped all over that, along with her cell info, etc. Another idiot Frazee in the making?

Robert Richardson on Twitter
Deputies with 6 unmarked vehicles are in the parking lot of Sandy Creek United Methodist Church. Several of them rushed here from Diana Alejandra Keel's home, and the search helicopter is now circling above. There's a small pond next door but the dive team hasn't relocated. @WNCN
It may just be my machine, but the link is broken or something.

I wonder where her son thought she was?? I pray he did not witness anything
Son supposedly has said he last saw his mom asleep on Friday morning. I assume he then went to school. Daughter talks to mom daily and when she could not reach her Friday and mom had not shown up for work, daughter contacted LEO. (All 3rd party hearsay)

Deputies with 6 unmarked vehicles are in the parking lot of Sandy Creek United Methodist Church. Several of them rushed here from Diana Alejandra Keel's home, and the search helicopter is now circling above. There's a small pond next door but the dive team hasn't relocated. @WNCN

View attachment 173853 View attachment 173854 View attachment 173855 View attachment 173856

Robert Richardson on Twitter
For those unfamiliar with the area, it should be Sandy CROSS United Methodist Church. About 15 miles from the home

Last edited:
I think the cops definitely know something bad has happened to Diana. They're just trying to find her now. SMH, these men that think they can kill their wives and get away with it. I don't understand it. A divorce isn't all that terrible when comparing to life in prison when you're charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave