Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so lying to your daughter all this time will not damage your relationship with her? And where is Vlasko in all this - he of the fake passport theory and nuts debacle?

even with BR being charged, this case always struck me as having more than one person involved after the fact, if that is true or not i can't say but a lot of movements and evidence including statements make little sense

maybe one day we will find out at least one person is no longer free

I can't see anywhere that the Vic POL and the Judge have accepted a manslaughter plea... is it anywhere?.. as far as I can tell, that will be refused, there is no need at all for the DPP to accept that nonsense, I am pretty sure it will go on as a murder charge, and a murder sentence.

Troops could it be like Baden-Clay who went manslaughter then was upped to murder?

Troops could it be like Baden-Clay who went manslaughter then was upped to murder?
In my dreams, TGY. It seems the Prosecutor, Brendan Kissane has accepted the manslaughter plea in the light of a ruling by the judge that he cant present matters after the death that point to Borce's intent to murder.

oh well. !.. this is the law, this is the courts, this is the blindfolded business of Madame Justice, and it's not as if Borce has won an all paid visitation to the Gold Coast Versace. He's drawn a short straw, by anyone's measure. He hasn't got away with a damn thing, really.

People inside prison deal with other prisoners in their own particular way, not a lot of which , thankfully , we get to hear about, only some of it, but none of it is pleasant.

He is an admitted liar, a killer, a four-star incompetent idiot on any scale, a dill, a fiscal prawn, a dead loss as a father, son, brother and husband, and a not very good businessman , a bad judge of horses, too.

He'll spend a lot of years as low man on the totem pole, last to get a hot dinner, last to get new soap, last to get a sharp razor, last to get clean undies.. If he thought he was unhappy before, he aint seen nothin yet.

I wonder if Sarah was in court & what her relationship with her father will be/is??

Sarah has come out if this by sheer luck, I reckon. Not much more one can say, now that Borce has pled guilty, and there wouldn't be much left of Karen's estate by now.

I find it difficult to believe that she knew nothing, but there it is.

Thankyou, Steve Richardson , for your courage and contributions to this blog, under hideous circumstances.

I can't even begin to guess how this latest effort by Borce has affected you, and the family, but the only consolation is , you were not wrong about Borce.

Thankyou, Steve Richardson , for your courage and contributions to this blog, under hideous circumstances.

I can't even begin to guess how this latest effort by Borce has affected you, and the family, but the only consolation is , you were not wrong about Borce.
Amen Trooper, was just thinking about Steve too.

Channel 10 News:

"Nevertheless the couples only daughter Sarah has always stood by her father, and tonight you have to wonder what she must be thinking?"

IMO she would be relieved to not have to endure cross examination and the subsequent unravelling of what actually occurred.

I am still wondering WHY she has stood by her father?

A lack of remorse will be highly considered by the sentencing judge, remorse will not be assumed based on his "early" guilty plea.

I have unfortunately had experience in the Victorian criminal justice system where someone who killed a family member plead to a lesser sentence and I can say this is definitely a deal done by the OPP. The Victims family would have to have been consulted by the OPP before taking the offer of this plea which is an essential part of the process however the final decision remains with the prosecutions team.

Often decisions like this (while the OPP will never admit ) have to do with the cost of a trial vs the risk of a not guilty sentence being handed down. Any prospect of reasonable doubt and the OPP are happy to take 'something rather than nothing'...

Very disappointing.

Prosecutors withdrew the murder charge and Ristevski entered a plea of guilty to manslaughter on Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/po...dumping-body-in-bushland-20190313-p513vi.html

Ok then.. if that's been reported correctly, the DPP has withdrawn the murder charge. Why , I have no idea. Maybe it was an inability to pin down cause of death precisely. Even so.. At some stage, an explanation will be issued. Of this, I am certain.
Borce Ristevski pleads guilty to killing wife Karen Ristevski on the eve of trial
During pre-trial argument, the court found the evidence could not reliably prove he intended to murder her.

Justice Christopher Beale ruled that while the evidence after her death could prove Ristevski killed her, it could not prove he intended to do so

Sarah has come out if this by sheer luck, I reckon. Not much more one can say, now that Borce has pled guilty, and there wouldn't be much left of Karen's estate by now.

I find it difficult to believe that she knew nothing, but there it is.

Looks like Sarah will now get the house, doesn't look like it's been sold. They've been receiving rent of $750 a week.

Property Report for 23 Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights VIC 3034

I also find it difficult to believe she knew nothing, as much as I have sympathy for her I find it difficult to feel sorry for her.

I have unfortunately had experience in the Victorian criminal justice system where someone who killed a family member plead to a lesser sentence and I can say this is definitely a deal done by the OPP. The Victims family would have to have been consulted by the OPP before taking the offer of this plea which is an essential part of the process however the final decision remains with the prosecutions team.

Often decisions like this (while the OPP will never admit ) have to do with the cost of a trial vs the risk of a not guilty sentence being handed down. Any prospect of reasonable doubt and the OPP are happy to take 'something rather than nothing'...

Very disappointing.

Welcome Mellyfizz, with your first post.:):):)
I agree, how disappointing.
I hope this Creep gets his rewards continually in prison.
Let's hope the sentence is very long, and BR becomes very ill in prison.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members