Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the courts hear or the police find is one thing

i always have thought this scenario is what happened, i will state there is no solid evidence this has happened but from everything we've seen this is my own belief

SR was arguing with her mother about money to travel to Europe as her mother had promised her would happen if the store did ok, since the store had been running into money issues the trip was off and it was time to tell her daughter no travel would happen at least they wouldn't finance the trip as they previously said they would
SR flys into a rage as she is used to being spoilt and accidently kills her mother, BR comes downstairs and see's what has happened see's his wife is dead from the accident and goes about covering up the crime to protect his daughter in the end taking the fall instead of her so she can continue to live her life as she is young

look it might not have happened I may never prove it but from everything iv read and seen this is the most likely scenario in my mind

SR does end up traveling overseas after her mother is reported missing
Interesting story... funny enough a friend of mine has this same theory.

So relieved to hear he changed his plea to guilty. If only he'd had a conscience from the start, he's caused so much pain to those who loved Karen. I hope he dies in prison as I never want him to live as a free man ever again. Thinking of Karen...

I do feel terribly sad for Sarah. I think her misplaced loyalty is understandable, she is very young, probably had a quite sheltered upbringing, first her beloved Mum was missing, and then found murdered, and her Dad promised her he didn't do it, he didn't know anything.She must have felt like she was drowning. Now he says he did do it, but didn't really mean to. I hope she can build a worthwhile life from the wreckage he has left her with.
(I don't think she had any part in it. The taped conversations revealed she was questioning him, trying to make sense of it. Simply put, I don't think she was able to face the fact that he had killed Karen, and then lied to her about it)
Being loyal to him was a function of her weakness. I think it will haunt her in the future, when really this is all no one else's fault but her fathers.

The Legal Aid panel would have told him they have no mandate to waste public money on an unwinnable case, and advised him to cut his losses and try and retrieve some small mercy. .

My god , what will Ant say!.. if he is able to speak!... this has been Ant's constant theme from the moment Karen went missing... Nutty as a fruitcake , but he never backed down on his claim about Borce..
At the moment he doesn't have an opinion ... :rolleyes:
Time to finish his book now "A life of misery - From Rickard to Ristevski" ...;)

Wow, he caved, he’s still a coward trying to minimise what he did.

I feel for Sarah, not only did she lose her mum, her loyalty to the wrong person is going to haunt her for life. Young, naive, of course she didn’t want to believe her dad could have killed her mother, it would be hard to wrap your mind around that any way you look at it.

The bizarre theories surrounding the killing of Karen Ristevski

Two people involved

May 29, 2017: An FBI-trained criminal profiler suggests two people were involved in the disposal of Karen’s body due to the physical exertion required. Her body was found 50 metres from the nearest place to park. The profiler says those involved would have had prior knowledge of the grave site.

Thankyou, Steve Richardson , for your courage and contributions to this blog, under hideous circumstances.

I can't even begin to guess how this latest effort by Borce has affected you, and the family, but the only consolation is , you were not wrong about Borce.
Thanks Trooper and Morrisa. It was a long journey but at least there is finally accountability. Murder or manslaughter I am not sure but usually in manslaughter you can read some remorse in the accused body's language. I have never seen a hint of remorse and one very sad aspect was Karen's Aunty flying to Melbourne straight away to comfort and assist Karen's family and to plead to the public via the media to help in any way they could to assist the investigation to find her and right at her side was BR expressionless both verbally and physically knowing KR would never be seen alive again. Now knowing her loyalty and compassion was played upon to hopefully help his own cause is no doubt hard to come to terms with.
As I have said before in earlier posts there are many knowledgeable slueths on this site and a lot of input helped to put the puzzle together.

I was sure BR was scrolling the site and had it confirmed a few months back. I don't condone taunting but on this occasion I enjoyed doing it as like others I was made it very clear that he thought he was clever trying to fool everyone but there was always going to be only one fool at the end of the day.
The taunts had the desired effect and while they didn't help KR it did make me feel good knowing I was doing his head in.
Obviously KR will always be the main victim but like any family murder there are many more. Stephen and SR the main ones but also AR. Week one I got sent a message richly worded but over time that tune changed. While AR has hiS personal problems when ever he recounted KR and situations over many times not once did anything change in his description. The situations made it obvious he respected and loved KR and he loved the family environment. Yes he does have problems but knowing that some people thought you
were involved in KR's disappearance and then her death while thinking after a while that your father was the cause must have been tough to deal with then and more so now.
AR wasn't the most articulate in his vents but I will give him his due he was hell bent on seeing the outcome we all wanted.
Finally well done to the investigation team this case showed me even when they have a suspect and evidence there is a long way to go to get a hopefully positive result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member